Last night was the series premiere of Dallas on TNT. J.R., Sue Ellen, Bobby, and the rest of the Ewings blew back into town and blew everyone away! Gene & Julie loved it, David Rancken loved it, but what did you think?
Did you watch the two-hour premiere of Dallas last night? Did it feel like 1984 all over again? Is it as great as we all remember the original series being? Let us know!
- VIDEO: It’s The Suitcase You Can Ride Around The Airport!
- See How Mark Cuban Slammed Donald Trump (Repeatedly) On Twitter!
- Little Girl Swimming With Burmese Python In Kiddie Pool Video Resurfaces
- TSA Worker Arrested On Voyeurism Charge For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Passengers
- Dallas Police Says Job Applications Have Increased by 344%
- Man Claims To Have Caught All 142 North American Pokémon
- Walking Dead Season 7 Trailer Introduces King Ezekiel and His Tiger
- The Irving Police Department Made A Pokémon Go Safety Video And It’s Hilarious!
- Sleepy Puppy Sees Baby Sleeeping And Does Most Adorable Thing EVER!
- Fergie Says Taylor Swift & Kimye Feud Is Part Of A Master Plan