Gene & Julie Find Huge Hail Stone In Their Yard
Last night was a rough night for North Texas. If you were stuck on 75 when the storms hit NorthPark, then there was good chance your car got dinged by big hail stones. In North Dallas, Gene & Julie had hail hit their house, and you’ve got to see what they found in their yard!
Look at this hail stone! It’s not quite the size of a golf ball, but it’s big enough! It’s the biggest hail stone Julie has ever seen!
This came from the same storm that shot holes through the sky lights at NorthPark and caused damage to some of the Chihuly glass sculptures at the Dallas Arboretum and the marquee of the Lakewood Theater.
Another storm dropped golf ball to tennis ball sized hail through Irving, Grand Prairie, and Duncanville.
- Style Files: Selena Gomez Launches ‘Rock Chic’ Adidas NEO Summer Collection
- Prince, Warner Bros. Announce Partnership, ‘Purple Rain’ Reissue
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- Blake: James Franco Missing Millions!
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video
- Kate Teases Prince William About Bald Spot
- North Texas 12-Year-Old Golf Prodigy Trinity King Joins Zazza & Julie
- Meet Ariana & Scheana From Vanderpump Rules At OMG DayClub Party On Sunday
- Zazza & Julie’s Summer Jams
- Steve Kemble’s Peep Show Peep Challenge