Gene & Julie Find Huge Hail Stone In Their Yard
Last night was a rough night for North Texas. If you were stuck on 75 when the storms hit NorthPark, then there was good chance your car got dinged by big hail stones. In North Dallas, Gene & Julie had hail hit their house, and you’ve got to see what they found in their yard!
Look at this hail stone! It’s not quite the size of a golf ball, but it’s big enough! It’s the biggest hail stone Julie has ever seen!
This came from the same storm that shot holes through the sky lights at NorthPark and caused damage to some of the Chihuly glass sculptures at the Dallas Arboretum and the marquee of the Lakewood Theater.
Another storm dropped golf ball to tennis ball sized hail through Irving, Grand Prairie, and Duncanville.
- Lisa Bonet’s Tweets Aimed At The Bill Cosby Scandal? She’s Not On His Side It Seems…
- Third Steamy, Hot, Naughty “Fifty Shades of Grey” Trailer Is Out!
- Did Kourtney Just Break up with Scott on Instagram?
- KVIL Listener Photographs Chris Martin At Gwyneth Paltrow’s Event In Dallas
- Which Pop Star Did Sam Smith Get Detention For Seeing?
- #WeekendRewind: Mark Cuban Makes $6 & College Goes To Hogwarts
- VIDEO: EPIC Semi Truck Jump Over Speeding Formula 1 Car
- BREAKING: Chris Martin Spotted With Gwyneth Paltrow At Dallas Goop Opening
- Jennifer Aniston: “I Bared My Butt Way Way Before Kim Kardashian”
- VIDEO: Meghan Trainor “All About That Bass”…Best Parody?