Gene & Julie Find Huge Hail Stone In Their Yard
Last night was a rough night for North Texas. If you were stuck on 75 when the storms hit NorthPark, then there was good chance your car got dinged by big hail stones. In North Dallas, Gene & Julie had hail hit their house, and you’ve got to see what they found in their yard!
Look at this hail stone! It’s not quite the size of a golf ball, but it’s big enough! It’s the biggest hail stone Julie has ever seen!
This came from the same storm that shot holes through the sky lights at NorthPark and caused damage to some of the Chihuly glass sculptures at the Dallas Arboretum and the marquee of the Lakewood Theater.
Another storm dropped golf ball to tennis ball sized hail through Irving, Grand Prairie, and Duncanville.
- VIDEO: ‘Price Is Right’ Contestant In A Wheelchair Wins…A Treadmill.
- Middle-Aged Guy Catfishes Woman Into ‘Fifty Shades’ Style Sexual Encounter!
- Should You Tell Your Partner How Many Sexual Partners You’ve Had Before Them?
- Have You Seen The Worlds Largest Starbucks?
- Wardrobe Malfunction At The Met Gala! His Junk Was On Display For Everyone To See!
- Ryan Gosling Ate Cereal In Honor Of Beloved Vine Stars Death
- ISIS Claims Responsibility For Garland Attacks On Sunday!
- There Was A No Selfie Rule At The Met Gala! Look Who All Broke The Rules
- PHOTO: Kevin Bacon Looks Nothing Like Kevin Bacon
- The Things You Must & Must Not Do On Cinco De Mayo