Gene & Julie Find Huge Hail Stone In Their Yard
Last night was a rough night for North Texas. If you were stuck on 75 when the storms hit NorthPark, then there was good chance your car got dinged by big hail stones. In North Dallas, Gene & Julie had hail hit their house, and you’ve got to see what they found in their yard!
Look at this hail stone! It’s not quite the size of a golf ball, but it’s big enough! It’s the biggest hail stone Julie has ever seen!
This came from the same storm that shot holes through the sky lights at NorthPark and caused damage to some of the Chihuly glass sculptures at the Dallas Arboretum and the marquee of the Lakewood Theater.
Another storm dropped golf ball to tennis ball sized hail through Irving, Grand Prairie, and Duncanville.
- 13 Things That Prove Bigger Is Better In Dallas Fort Worth
- North Texas Giving Day 2014
- American Heart Association 2014 Heart Walk
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Britney Spears Dumps Boyfriend, Posts Odd Instagram
- Rachel Reilly Mourns Donny’s Eviction & Christine Crossing The Line!
- Commercial Free Mondays: Labor Day!
- Boy’s Live Reaction To Mom’s Pregnancy Announcement Is Priceless
- Another Reason You Should Love Justin Timberlake! Sings Happy Birthday To 8 Year Old Boy With Autism At Concert