Gene & Julie Find Huge Hail Stone In Their Yard
Last night was a rough night for North Texas. If you were stuck on 75 when the storms hit NorthPark, then there was good chance your car got dinged by big hail stones. In North Dallas, Gene & Julie had hail hit their house, and you’ve got to see what they found in their yard!
Look at this hail stone! It’s not quite the size of a golf ball, but it’s big enough! It’s the biggest hail stone Julie has ever seen!
This came from the same storm that shot holes through the sky lights at NorthPark and caused damage to some of the Chihuly glass sculptures at the Dallas Arboretum and the marquee of the Lakewood Theater.
Another storm dropped golf ball to tennis ball sized hail through Irving, Grand Prairie, and Duncanville.
- Katherine Heigl and Alexis Bledel Star in Lesbian Love Story ‘Jenny’s Wedding': Watch
- You Will be Watching Music Videos Through Facebook Very Soon
- The New ‘Wet Hot American Summer’ Series Looks Funny and Very Twisted: Watch the Trailer
- 13 Patriotic TV Shows to Watch Over 4th of July Weekend
- Rihanna’s Sexual, Violent ‘BBHMM’ Video is Very NSFW
- Beyoncé Recreates ‘7/11′ Video to Celebrate Gay Marriage Equality
- Which Network Just Picked Up The Miss USA Pageant After Donald Trump Was Fired From NBC?
- JUST IN: Paris Hilton Was In On The Plane Crash Prank
- Brandi Glanville Spills All The Dirty Details About Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills
- Which Actress Is Rumored To Be Involved With Ben Affleck And Jennifer Garner’s Divorce?