The folks on Cedar Springs know how to throw a party, and tonight is a party you don’t want to miss! Tonight is the Cedar Springs Wine & Pet Walk, an evening of fun, wine, pets, and tons of discounts and specials from Cedar Springs merchants!
Grab a wine glass at Buli Cafe and stroll, strut, and shop your way down Cedar Springs enjoying wine and special event discounts at participating merchants. Tonight is an evening certain to be packed with fun, food, frolicking, and best of all… our furry four-legged friends!
Some of the discounts you’ll see around Cedar Springs tonight include $3.50 U-Call-It drink specials at JR’s, Sue Ellen’s, and TMC. 20% of everything in the store at Skivvies. Many of the merchants are offering great discounts tonight, so you don’t want to miss out!
The wine glasses for tonight’s event are $10 and you can get those at Buli Cafe, located at 3908 Cedar Springs. ShopCedarSprings.com has more information!
- Life Can’t Be Easy When Your Dad Is “The Sexiest Man Alive”
- Adele’s “25” Album Is Smashing Records, But What Does That Mean?
- 3 ingredient Nutella Brownies
- Here Are The 10 Shows You Need To Binge Watch Over Thanksgiving!
- Golden Girls “Granny Panties” Are A Real Thing!
- These 4 Habits Are Making You Look WAY Older Than You Are!
- Ellie Goulding Remixes “Love Me Like You Do” In Every Genre Of Music You Can Imagine!
- The 25 Amazing Things You Have To Make With Your Thanksgiving Leftovers!
- These Tweets Will Make Every Nurse Alive Laugh Out Loud!
- Our Very Own Leigh Ann Was Featured In DFW Child Magazine!