They say hindsight is 20/20. We all have those great ideas that seem like a pure stroke of genius, but somewhere along the way, things don’t turn out as brilliant as we had hoped.
Listener “Jodi” recently visited the Lite FM studios, and as she was visiting with Gene & Julie, she showed her collection of tattoos. Most of them were incredibly artistic Disney characters, but there was one down on her ankle that didn’t look like it belonged.
“Jodi” thought tattooing looks so easy, that she and her husband acquired a tattoo gun to do tattoos at home with. They didn’t realize how difficult it truly is, so the great idea turned into a little flower on her ankle that wasn’t as artistic as the other tattoos she has.
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- WATCH: Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer
- Alicia Keys Unlocks Her Music Vault On New Interactive Fan Site
- Christmas Cats TV Is Streaming Live On the Internet
- Peter Gabriel Remembers Nelson Mandela: ‘It Leaves an Enormous Hole’
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns