They say hindsight is 20/20. We all have those great ideas that seem like a pure stroke of genius, but somewhere along the way, things don’t turn out as brilliant as we had hoped.
Listener “Jodi” recently visited the Lite FM studios, and as she was visiting with Gene & Julie, she showed her collection of tattoos. Most of them were incredibly artistic Disney characters, but there was one down on her ankle that didn’t look like it belonged.
“Jodi” thought tattooing looks so easy, that she and her husband acquired a tattoo gun to do tattoos at home with. They didn’t realize how difficult it truly is, so the great idea turned into a little flower on her ankle that wasn’t as artistic as the other tattoos she has.
- Sybil’s #RHOD Recap: Episode 7
- Premier Recap: The Bachelorette JoJo Might Already Be In Love, Check Out Who She’s Giving Her Heart Too!
- Chewbacca Lady on GMA Explains Why The Video Become So Popular
- Razor Phones Are Making A Comeback! The Teenager In Us Just Got Really Excited!
- This Guy Just Threw 30 Pounds Of Dry Ice In His Pool And What Happened Is Crazy!
- Did You See The Penis That Made An Appearance On Game Of Thrones Last Night!
- You Can Now Make Jewelry Out Of Your Breast Milk! We Can’t Make This Up!
- Have You Seen Celine Dion’s Son? People Are Freaking Out Over How Attractive He Is!
- Man Discovered Naked And Stuck In A Chimney Claims He Was Playing “Hide And Seek”
- These 5 Roommate Horror Stories Will Make You Never Want To Live With Someone Again!