They say hindsight is 20/20. We all have those great ideas that seem like a pure stroke of genius, but somewhere along the way, things don’t turn out as brilliant as we had hoped.
Listener “Jodi” recently visited the Lite FM studios, and as she was visiting with Gene & Julie, she showed her collection of tattoos. Most of them were incredibly artistic Disney characters, but there was one down on her ankle that didn’t look like it belonged.
“Jodi” thought tattooing looks so easy, that she and her husband acquired a tattoo gun to do tattoos at home with. They didn’t realize how difficult it truly is, so the great idea turned into a little flower on her ankle that wasn’t as artistic as the other tattoos she has.
- 4 of America’s Most Beautiful Beaches Just In Time For Summer Vacay
- 15 of the Longest Celebrity Relationships
- 5 Out Of The Box Things To Do On Your Next Trip To Las Vegas
- Johnny Manziel Buys 300 Shots On Draft Night
- AUDIO: Dose Of Sass With Steve Kemble For April 29th, 2016
- VIDEO: Watch This DFW Couple Get Married On Good Morning America
- House Panel Votes To Make Women Register For The Draft
- 100-Year-Old Grandma Wants To Pole Dance For Her Birthday
- UFO Spotted Over Southern California
- Ryan Reynolds Pays Tribute To 13-Year-Old Deadpool Fan Who Passed Away