It Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time
They say hindsight is 20/20. We all have those great ideas that seem like a pure stroke of genius, but somewhere along the way, things don’t turn out as brilliant as we had hoped.
Listener “Jodi” recently visited the Lite FM studios, and as she was visiting with Gene & Julie, she showed her collection of tattoos. Most of them were incredibly artistic Disney characters, but there was one down on her ankle that didn’t look like it belonged.
“Jodi” thought tattooing looks so easy, that she and her husband acquired a tattoo gun to do tattoos at home with. They didn’t realize how difficult it truly is, so the great idea turned into a little flower on her ankle that wasn’t as artistic as the other tattoos she has.
- Looks Like The Rumors Are True Mariah Carey Will Be Single Again Soon
- Justin Bieber Almost Hits Women With Walker While Driving On Sidewalk!
- Steve-O’s Sea World Protest Is Pretty Awesome!
- Coldplay Take on Body Acceptance, Ballet in ‘True Love’ Video: Watch
- Brenton From School Of Metaphysics Analyzes Our Dreams
- Miley Cyrus Banned From Performing in Dominican Republic
- BLOG: My Night On Stage In The Phantom Of The Opera
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Shake It Off’ Video Director Mark Romanek Fires Back at Racism Allegations
- Rachel Reilly Calls In To Give Us The Big Brother Scoop
- What’s Hot: FIG Fashion Industry Gallery Finale Sale