Get Thyself To Ye Olde Trinity Shakespeare Festival
Shakespeare returns to Fort Worth for the 4th season of the Trinity Shakespeare Festival. The annual celebration of the Bard’s famous works is back, and this year’s productions include The Merchant of Venice and The Merry Wives of Windsor, and both will be performed on the TCU campus.
Shakespeare has long been famous for his uncanny study of the complexity of humanity. The emotions, actions, reactions, and ambitions that churn inside the engine of a human. For centuries, audiences have flocked to see his works that have seemed to wane in popularity.
The festival kicks of tonight with The Merry Wives of Windsor and tomorrow with The Merchant of Venice. The plays will alternate each performance, so make sure you get your tickets to see both! The festival runs through July 1st.
Tickets range from $10 to $20 and are available through TrinityShakes.org.
- BREAKING: Duggar Family Makes Statement About Molestation Situation With Josh
- Play Scrabble for the Lolz: Board Game Adds Thousands of New Words
- Harry Potter Star Has Grown Up Nicely! Check Out His Cover Shoot Of Attitude!
- 22 Things You Did 10 Years Ago That Are Weird Now
- Scott Disick Admits To Hooking Up With Khloe & Kylie!
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Goodbye Message To David Letterman Is The Sweetest Thing You Will See
- Kory Chats With A Disney College Program Instructor!
- Here Is How You Make Your Boobs Look Bigger With Only Makeup
- What Happened To Jamie Dornan’s Face?
- Did One Of The Duggar Boys Molest His Sister?