Shakespeare returns to Fort Worth for the 4th season of the Trinity Shakespeare Festival. The annual celebration of the Bard’s famous works is back, and this year’s productions include The Merchant of Venice and The Merry Wives of Windsor, and both will be performed on the TCU campus.
Shakespeare has long been famous for his uncanny study of the complexity of humanity. The emotions, actions, reactions, and ambitions that churn inside the engine of a human. For centuries, audiences have flocked to see his works that have seemed to wane in popularity.
The festival kicks of tonight with The Merry Wives of Windsor and tomorrow with The Merchant of Venice. The plays will alternate each performance, so make sure you get your tickets to see both! The festival runs through July 1st.
Tickets range from $10 to $20 and are available through TrinityShakes.org.
- Life Can’t Be Easy When Your Dad Is “The Sexiest Man Alive”
- Adele’s “25” Album Is Smashing Records, But What Does That Mean?
- 3 ingredient Nutella Brownies
- Here Are The 10 Shows You Need To Binge Watch Over Thanksgiving!
- Golden Girls “Granny Panties” Are A Real Thing!
- These 4 Habits Are Making You Look WAY Older Than You Are!
- Ellie Goulding Remixes “Love Me Like You Do” In Every Genre Of Music You Can Imagine!
- The 25 Amazing Things You Have To Make With Your Thanksgiving Leftovers!
- These Tweets Will Make Every Nurse Alive Laugh Out Loud!
- Our Very Own Leigh Ann Was Featured In DFW Child Magazine!