Get Thyself To Ye Olde Trinity Shakespeare Festival
Shakespeare returns to Fort Worth for the 4th season of the Trinity Shakespeare Festival. The annual celebration of the Bard’s famous works is back, and this year’s productions include The Merchant of Venice and The Merry Wives of Windsor, and both will be performed on the TCU campus.
Shakespeare has long been famous for his uncanny study of the complexity of humanity. The emotions, actions, reactions, and ambitions that churn inside the engine of a human. For centuries, audiences have flocked to see his works that have seemed to wane in popularity.
The festival kicks of tonight with The Merry Wives of Windsor and tomorrow with The Merchant of Venice. The plays will alternate each performance, so make sure you get your tickets to see both! The festival runs through July 1st.
Tickets range from $10 to $20 and are available through TrinityShakes.org.
- Ariana Grande’s Grandmother Told Her To Do What??
- Funnel Cake Ale Is Amazing! Hear The Interview Here!
- Usher Announces ‘UR Experience’ Fall Tour
- Usher Announces Fall Tour
- Petition Asks TBS, Time Warner to Drop CeeLo Green’s Reality Show After Tweets About Consent
- Ticked Off Tuesday: Airplane Seats
- Listen: Prince Drops Two New Songs, ‘U Know’ & ‘Whitecaps’
- Maroon 5 Announce 2015 World Tour
- Former Survivor Frontman Jimi Jamison Dead at 63
- What’s Hot: State Fair of Texas Big Tex Food Choice Awards