Get Thyself To Ye Olde Trinity Shakespeare Festival
Shakespeare returns to Fort Worth for the 4th season of the Trinity Shakespeare Festival. The annual celebration of the Bard’s famous works is back, and this year’s productions include The Merchant of Venice and The Merry Wives of Windsor, and both will be performed on the TCU campus.
Shakespeare has long been famous for his uncanny study of the complexity of humanity. The emotions, actions, reactions, and ambitions that churn inside the engine of a human. For centuries, audiences have flocked to see his works that have seemed to wane in popularity.
The festival kicks of tonight with The Merry Wives of Windsor and tomorrow with The Merchant of Venice. The plays will alternate each performance, so make sure you get your tickets to see both! The festival runs through July 1st.
Tickets range from $10 to $20 and are available through TrinityShakes.org.
- Sneak Preview Of Taylor Swift’s Newest Song
- Breaking News: Oscar De La Renta Dies
- BREAKING: Tori Spellings Rushed To The Hospital In Quarantine
- Bethany Fankel Returns To The Real Housewives Of New York Again!
- Fans Call for Beyoncé to Boycott Dress Designer After Supposed Racist Comment
- Could Gwen Be Leaving The Voice??
- Leigh Ann & Courtney Interview Blue October’s Justin Furstenfeld
- Kris Jenner Angry Over Bruce Dating Her Best Friend
- Dallas Cowboys vs New York Giants
- Hozier Soundtracks LeBron James’ Return to Akron: Watch