Get Thyself To Ye Olde Trinity Shakespeare Festival
Shakespeare returns to Fort Worth for the 4th season of the Trinity Shakespeare Festival. The annual celebration of the Bard’s famous works is back, and this year’s productions include The Merchant of Venice and The Merry Wives of Windsor, and both will be performed on the TCU campus.
Shakespeare has long been famous for his uncanny study of the complexity of humanity. The emotions, actions, reactions, and ambitions that churn inside the engine of a human. For centuries, audiences have flocked to see his works that have seemed to wane in popularity.
The festival kicks of tonight with The Merry Wives of Windsor and tomorrow with The Merchant of Venice. The plays will alternate each performance, so make sure you get your tickets to see both! The festival runs through July 1st.
Tickets range from $10 to $20 and are available through TrinityShakes.org.
- 100,000 Sign Petition To Get Duggars Canceled BY TLC
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- PHOTOS: Our First Night In Disneyland!
- Jimmy Kimmel Gets Britney Spears, Gwyneth Paltrow, And MORE To Read Mean Tweets About Themselves!
- Robin Williams’ Son Talks For The First Time About His Dad’s Death
- Beyoncé’s New Song ‘Ring Off’ Is a Tribute to Her Mom
- Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson Do Everything Wrong in ‘SNL’ Teaser: Watch
- One Direction Sit Down With ‘Ellen’ To Talk Taylor Swift, Bad Disguises & Weddings
- Vine Of The Day: IronMan Prank- 11.21.14