Get Thyself To Ye Olde Trinity Shakespeare Festival
Shakespeare returns to Fort Worth for the 4th season of the Trinity Shakespeare Festival. The annual celebration of the Bard’s famous works is back, and this year’s productions include The Merchant of Venice and The Merry Wives of Windsor, and both will be performed on the TCU campus.
Shakespeare has long been famous for his uncanny study of the complexity of humanity. The emotions, actions, reactions, and ambitions that churn inside the engine of a human. For centuries, audiences have flocked to see his works that have seemed to wane in popularity.
The festival kicks of tonight with The Merry Wives of Windsor and tomorrow with The Merchant of Venice. The plays will alternate each performance, so make sure you get your tickets to see both! The festival runs through July 1st.
Tickets range from $10 to $20 and are available through TrinityShakes.org.
- Benedict Cumberbatch, Sophie Hunter, Reveal Their Baby’s Name
- Netflix May Be Losing The Hunger Games, But They’re Gaining Disney In 2016
- PIC: See Kylie Jenner’s Racy VMA After Party Dress
- Texas Ranked Among Worst States For Drivers. See How Bad!
- VIDEO: Taylor Swift Fan Ambushes Her On Stage
- Romeo Beckham Turns 13 Today! See Him All Grown Up.
- Is Cameron Diaz Hiding A Baby Bump?
- VIDEO: Watch Miley Cyrus’ Family’s Live Reaction To Nicki Minaj Dissing Her
- Adam Levine Attempts To Make Breakfast For His Supermodel Wife And Makes A Mess
- This Little Girl Covered Her Little Brother Head To Toe With Peanut Butter