Shakespeare returns to Fort Worth for the 4th season of the Trinity Shakespeare Festival. The annual celebration of the Bard’s famous works is back, and this year’s productions include The Merchant of Venice and The Merry Wives of Windsor, and both will be performed on the TCU campus.
Shakespeare has long been famous for his uncanny study of the complexity of humanity. The emotions, actions, reactions, and ambitions that churn inside the engine of a human. For centuries, audiences have flocked to see his works that have seemed to wane in popularity.
The festival kicks of tonight with The Merry Wives of Windsor and tomorrow with The Merchant of Venice. The plays will alternate each performance, so make sure you get your tickets to see both! The festival runs through July 1st.
Tickets range from $10 to $20 and are available through TrinityShakes.org.
- Sybil’s #RHOD Recap: Episode 4
- Calvin Harris Revealed Some Sad News for Taylor Swift Fans
- Lionel Richie is Launching His Own Makeup Line Called “Hello”
- Kate Upton Is Off The Market: Justin Put A Ring On It
- The Way Twitter Responded To This Interracial Couple In A Old Navy Ad Is Terrible
- You Almost Won’t Recognize Taylor Swift At The Met Gala Tonight!
- Adele Shouts Out Leicester City After Premier League Victory
- Local Texas High School Makes Dream Come True For Disabled Senior Manager
- Watch Kevin Hart, Big Sean and More Lip-Sync Rihanna’s ‘Work’
- You Will Be Surprised At Some Of The Women Prince Dated!