Get Thyself To Ye Olde Trinity Shakespeare Festival
Shakespeare returns to Fort Worth for the 4th season of the Trinity Shakespeare Festival. The annual celebration of the Bard’s famous works is back, and this year’s productions include The Merchant of Venice and The Merry Wives of Windsor, and both will be performed on the TCU campus.
Shakespeare has long been famous for his uncanny study of the complexity of humanity. The emotions, actions, reactions, and ambitions that churn inside the engine of a human. For centuries, audiences have flocked to see his works that have seemed to wane in popularity.
The festival kicks of tonight with The Merry Wives of Windsor and tomorrow with The Merchant of Venice. The plays will alternate each performance, so make sure you get your tickets to see both! The festival runs through July 1st.
Tickets range from $10 to $20 and are available through TrinityShakes.org.
- VIDEO: Kevin Bacon Explains The 80′s
- Coldplay Play New Song ‘Always In My Head’ at SXSW
- ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2′ Clip Featuring Electro Hits The Internet
- Jobs Most Likely To Have Psychopaths
- Man’s Worst Proposal Idea Backfires
- Great Things About Being In Your 20s
- Julie Is Trying To Teach Her Daughters To Ride A Bike
- Rent-A-Rebound Sets Out To Make Your Ex Jealous With A Faux Beau
- Our Worst Ever Foot-In-Mouth Moments
- Zazza & Julie Got Butt-Dialed And It Was Hilarious