Get Thyself To Ye Olde Trinity Shakespeare Festival
Shakespeare returns to Fort Worth for the 4th season of the Trinity Shakespeare Festival. The annual celebration of the Bard’s famous works is back, and this year’s productions include The Merchant of Venice and The Merry Wives of Windsor, and both will be performed on the TCU campus.
Shakespeare has long been famous for his uncanny study of the complexity of humanity. The emotions, actions, reactions, and ambitions that churn inside the engine of a human. For centuries, audiences have flocked to see his works that have seemed to wane in popularity.
The festival kicks of tonight with The Merry Wives of Windsor and tomorrow with The Merchant of Venice. The plays will alternate each performance, so make sure you get your tickets to see both! The festival runs through July 1st.
Tickets range from $10 to $20 and are available through TrinityShakes.org.
- Famous Texans
- ’90’s Singer Dies In Freak Accident!
- Snoop Dogg Banned from Katy Perry’s Super Bowl Halftime Show After Iggy Azalea Diss
- VIDEO: Guy Pretends To Have Won An Oscar And Has Best Night Ever
- Was Kelly Osbourne Actually FIRED From Fashion Police? Probably!!!
- Mark Cuban Set To Play President In ‘Sharknado 3′
- Walking Dead Recap: ‘You Should Keep Your Gates Closed’
- Dancing with the Stars Season 20, The Photos of The Partners Are Up!
- Happy Independence Day Texas!
- First PDA Photo’s of Leo DiCaprio & Rihanna!