Get Thyself To Ye Olde Trinity Shakespeare Festival
Shakespeare returns to Fort Worth for the 4th season of the Trinity Shakespeare Festival. The annual celebration of the Bard’s famous works is back, and this year’s productions include The Merchant of Venice and The Merry Wives of Windsor, and both will be performed on the TCU campus.
Shakespeare has long been famous for his uncanny study of the complexity of humanity. The emotions, actions, reactions, and ambitions that churn inside the engine of a human. For centuries, audiences have flocked to see his works that have seemed to wane in popularity.
The festival kicks of tonight with The Merry Wives of Windsor and tomorrow with The Merchant of Venice. The plays will alternate each performance, so make sure you get your tickets to see both! The festival runs through July 1st.
Tickets range from $10 to $20 and are available through TrinityShakes.org.
- The New Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens Trailer!
- Is 9 Years Old Too Young To Be A Supermodel?
- MTV’s ‘Real World’ Star Ryan Knight Dead at 29
- The Best Black Friday Deals In DFW!
- Vine Of The Day: Black Friday- 11.28.14
- Shia LaBeouf Says He Was Raped In February?
- Kanye West Commissions Nude Couple’s Portrait With Kim Kardashian, ‘Lying Naked In A Loving Embrace’
- Good Morning ~Overnight French Toast Souffle
- Kory Interviews David Ramirez, Chef At Trattoria At Disneyland Resort
- Happy Thanksgiving From ALL Of Us At KVIL!!!