Get Thyself To Ye Olde Trinity Shakespeare Festival
Shakespeare returns to Fort Worth for the 4th season of the Trinity Shakespeare Festival. The annual celebration of the Bard’s famous works is back, and this year’s productions include The Merchant of Venice and The Merry Wives of Windsor, and both will be performed on the TCU campus.
Shakespeare has long been famous for his uncanny study of the complexity of humanity. The emotions, actions, reactions, and ambitions that churn inside the engine of a human. For centuries, audiences have flocked to see his works that have seemed to wane in popularity.
The festival kicks of tonight with The Merry Wives of Windsor and tomorrow with The Merchant of Venice. The plays will alternate each performance, so make sure you get your tickets to see both! The festival runs through July 1st.
Tickets range from $10 to $20 and are available through TrinityShakes.org.
- 15 Things Every Women Has Thought At The Gynocolgist Office! Ladies Is This True??
- Pumpkin Spice Oreo’s! WHAT???
- Robin Thicke Admits To Drug Use & Not Really Writing ‘Blurred Lines.’
- The Hunger Games Releases Third Trailer For Mockingjay Part 1
- VIDEO: Puppy Freaks Out Over iPad Game!
- Adrian Peterson Releases Statement Regarding Child Abuse Case
- Interview: Demi Lovato Talks World Tour, Twitter, and Her Love of Sam Smith
- Lindsay Lohan Says She Wheeled Whitney Houston’s Corpse Into the Morgue
- Apple iPhone 6 Sales Soar
- Watch U2 Make ‘Songs of Innocence’ in Behind-the-Scenes Footage