Get Thyself To Ye Olde Trinity Shakespeare Festival
Shakespeare returns to Fort Worth for the 4th season of the Trinity Shakespeare Festival. The annual celebration of the Bard’s famous works is back, and this year’s productions include The Merchant of Venice and The Merry Wives of Windsor, and both will be performed on the TCU campus.
Shakespeare has long been famous for his uncanny study of the complexity of humanity. The emotions, actions, reactions, and ambitions that churn inside the engine of a human. For centuries, audiences have flocked to see his works that have seemed to wane in popularity.
The festival kicks of tonight with The Merry Wives of Windsor and tomorrow with The Merchant of Venice. The plays will alternate each performance, so make sure you get your tickets to see both! The festival runs through July 1st.
Tickets range from $10 to $20 and are available through TrinityShakes.org.
- PHOTOS: These Are The Worst Airline Passengers Of All Time!
- Check Out These Perfect Remakes Of Adorable Puppy Pictures!
- Train Front Row Friday!
- VIDEO: Man Named Bacon Arrested For Fight Over Sausage. Yes, This Is Real.
- Demi Lovato Wants You To Speak Up For Mental Health
- Who Literally Saved Demi Lovato’s Life?
- Bobby Flay Accused Of Having Affair With This Famous Hollywood Home Wrecker
- VIRAL: Kids Climb A Skyscraper And Record It All With A Selfie Stick
- Is There A Gay Version Of “The Bachelor” Coming?
- REPORT: 19 Kids And Counting Is Days Away From Cancellation