Get Thyself To Ye Olde Trinity Shakespeare Festival
Shakespeare returns to Fort Worth for the 4th season of the Trinity Shakespeare Festival. The annual celebration of the Bard’s famous works is back, and this year’s productions include The Merchant of Venice and The Merry Wives of Windsor, and both will be performed on the TCU campus.
Shakespeare has long been famous for his uncanny study of the complexity of humanity. The emotions, actions, reactions, and ambitions that churn inside the engine of a human. For centuries, audiences have flocked to see his works that have seemed to wane in popularity.
The festival kicks of tonight with The Merry Wives of Windsor and tomorrow with The Merchant of Venice. The plays will alternate each performance, so make sure you get your tickets to see both! The festival runs through July 1st.
Tickets range from $10 to $20 and are available through TrinityShakes.org.
- U2 is Working on Another Surprise Project With Apple
- The Men Of Zazza Mornings Try Out For Magic Mike XXL
- Dirk Nowitzki Shows Off Musical Talent On German Show
- JLo & Iggy Azalea Booty Battle In Jen’s New Video
- Foodie Blog: #LiveLocal #Zazzy #Pumpkin #FoodieFriday
- You Have To Love A Good Mom Parody! Watch This One To “All About That Bass”
- 33 Genius Hacks Guaranteed To Make A Parents Job Easier!
- Kanye West, Lorde Reportedly Getting Together in the Studio
- #FoodieHoliday #TodayNFood #LiveLocal
- WATCH: Meghan Trainor Cover ‘Shake It Off’