Get Thyself To Ye Olde Trinity Shakespeare Festival
Shakespeare returns to Fort Worth for the 4th season of the Trinity Shakespeare Festival. The annual celebration of the Bard’s famous works is back, and this year’s productions include The Merchant of Venice and The Merry Wives of Windsor, and both will be performed on the TCU campus.
Shakespeare has long been famous for his uncanny study of the complexity of humanity. The emotions, actions, reactions, and ambitions that churn inside the engine of a human. For centuries, audiences have flocked to see his works that have seemed to wane in popularity.
The festival kicks of tonight with The Merry Wives of Windsor and tomorrow with The Merchant of Venice. The plays will alternate each performance, so make sure you get your tickets to see both! The festival runs through July 1st.
Tickets range from $10 to $20 and are available through TrinityShakes.org.
- VIDEO: Did Taylor Swift Fart Live On Air? You Be The Judge!
- People Are Freaking Out About The Colombian Women’s Cycling Team’s Uniform! Are They Half Naked?
- Dr. Dre, Taylor Swift, Jay Z, ‘Frozen’ All Broke Guinness World Records In 2015
- X Factor Contestant Made Simon Cowell Cry
- Rihanna: ‘People Are Voting for Trump; Who Wouldn’t Vote for Kanye?’
- Britney Spears Keeps Telling Men to ‘Suck Her Toe’
- This Daycare Is Being Investigated For Drugging It’s Babies To Help Them Sleep
- Here Is How You Get Every Discount Possible At The State Fair Of Texas
- VIDEO: LIVE Interview Interrupted By A Blue Whale!
- Remember Home Alone? You Will Never Believe What Macaulay Culkin Looks Like Now!