Rachael Ray Is In Dallas For A Book Signing
Talk show host and best selling author Rachael Ray is in Dallas today. She’s doing a book signing in Rockwall this afternoon for her new book, The Book of Burger. You won’t want to miss your chance to meet her!
The Book of Burger released last week, and Rachael Ray is making the rounds to promote and sign her new book. The book features a ton of Rachael Ray’s awesome recipes for burgers, sliders, hot dogs, sloppy joes, sandwiches, sides and more. She even includes recipes using healthier alternatives such as chicken, turkey, seafood, and vegetables. There are even tips from burger pros on how to make the perfect burger.
Rachael will be at the Wal-Mart in Rockwall, 782 East Interstate 30, today from 6PM to 8PM. You’ll want to get there early to ensure that you’ll get a chance to meet Rachael!
- ‘Sexiest Woman’ award? Kate Upton Of Course!
- Joanna Krupa to Brandi Glanville; ‘You’re Trailer Trash, B***h’
- Rob Kardashian Getting Evicted by Khloe? Wants ‘Lazy, Mooching,’ Brother Out Of Her Home!
- Margaret Cho leaves Husband After 11-Year ‘Open’ Marriage
- Gotcha! Mila Kunis & Ashton Kutcher On Kisscam Again
- Stevie At it Again In #LightningTour2: ICE!
- #WeekendRewind: Bikini Contests, Meninism & Phones Against Disease
- Celebrity Christmas Trees
- Animated Affinities: These Celebs Are Attracted to Cartoons?!
- Cameron Diaz Is Engaged!