Talk show host and best selling author Rachael Ray is in Dallas today. She’s doing a book signing in Rockwall this afternoon for her new book, The Book of Burger. You won’t want to miss your chance to meet her!
The Book of Burger released last week, and Rachael Ray is making the rounds to promote and sign her new book. The book features a ton of Rachael Ray’s awesome recipes for burgers, sliders, hot dogs, sloppy joes, sandwiches, sides and more. She even includes recipes using healthier alternatives such as chicken, turkey, seafood, and vegetables. There are even tips from burger pros on how to make the perfect burger.
Rachael will be at the Wal-Mart in Rockwall, 782 East Interstate 30, today from 6PM to 8PM. You’ll want to get there early to ensure that you’ll get a chance to meet Rachael!
- 23 Olympic Athletes Just Tested Positive For Blood Doping! Will They Compete? Get The Cheating Details!
- Marc Scibilia Live With Kannon and Sybil
- Levi Johnston Ordered To Pay Back Child Support To Bristol Palin
- P!NK’s Cover Of Jefferson Airplane’s “White Rabbit” Is Amazing!
- Ouch!!! Watch A Sumo Wrestler Test Out Human Fly Paper!!!
- A New Study Says Cellphone Radiation Causes Cancer In Rats
- Tornado Hits A Texas Prison
- Spelling Bee Co-Champ Throws Up Dez Bryant’s X
- VIDEO: Best Graduation Speech Of ALL Time! Steven Spielberg To Harvard Grads: Be A Real-Life Movie Hero
- The New Fifth Harmony Album ‘7/27’ has Arrived