Talk show host and best selling author Rachael Ray is in Dallas today. She’s doing a book signing in Rockwall this afternoon for her new book, The Book of Burger. You won’t want to miss your chance to meet her!
The Book of Burger released last week, and Rachael Ray is making the rounds to promote and sign her new book. The book features a ton of Rachael Ray’s awesome recipes for burgers, sliders, hot dogs, sloppy joes, sandwiches, sides and more. She even includes recipes using healthier alternatives such as chicken, turkey, seafood, and vegetables. There are even tips from burger pros on how to make the perfect burger.
Rachael will be at the Wal-Mart in Rockwall, 782 East Interstate 30, today from 6PM to 8PM. You’ll want to get there early to ensure that you’ll get a chance to meet Rachael!
- 4 of America’s Most Beautiful Beaches Just In Time For Summer Vacay
- 15 of the Longest Celebrity Relationships
- 5 Out Of The Box Things To Do On Your Next Trip To Las Vegas
- Johnny Manziel Buys 300 Shots On Draft Night
- AUDIO: Dose Of Sass With Steve Kemble For April 29th, 2016
- VIDEO: Watch This DFW Couple Get Married On Good Morning America
- House Panel Votes To Make Women Register For The Draft
- 100-Year-Old Grandma Wants To Pole Dance For Her Birthday
- UFO Spotted Over Southern California
- Ryan Reynolds Pays Tribute To 13-Year-Old Deadpool Fan Who Passed Away