Rachael Ray Is In Dallas For A Book Signing
Talk show host and best selling author Rachael Ray is in Dallas today. She’s doing a book signing in Rockwall this afternoon for her new book, The Book of Burger. You won’t want to miss your chance to meet her!
The Book of Burger released last week, and Rachael Ray is making the rounds to promote and sign her new book. The book features a ton of Rachael Ray’s awesome recipes for burgers, sliders, hot dogs, sloppy joes, sandwiches, sides and more. She even includes recipes using healthier alternatives such as chicken, turkey, seafood, and vegetables. There are even tips from burger pros on how to make the perfect burger.
Rachael will be at the Wal-Mart in Rockwall, 782 East Interstate 30, today from 6PM to 8PM. You’ll want to get there early to ensure that you’ll get a chance to meet Rachael!
- Jimmy Kimmel Gets Britney Spears, Gwyneth Paltrow, And MORE To Read Mean Tweets About Themselves!
- Robin Williams’ Son Talks For The First Time About His Dad’s Death
- Beyoncé’s New Song ‘Ring Off’ Is a Tribute to Her Mom
- Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson Do Everything Wrong in ‘SNL’ Teaser: Watch
- One Direction Sit Down With ‘Ellen’ To Talk Taylor Swift, Bad Disguises & Weddings
- Vine Of The Day: IronMan Prank- 11.21.14
- Bruce Jenner Bullied/Mocked By Bystander
- Bill Cosby Gets Standing Ovation: More Women Accuse!
- VIDEO: One Direction Takes You On A Virtual Date: Harry
- Khloe’s Diet; Use ‘Windex-Like’ Cleaner ‘Sprays It’ On Food!