Rachael Ray Is In Dallas For A Book Signing
Talk show host and best selling author Rachael Ray is in Dallas today. She’s doing a book signing in Rockwall this afternoon for her new book, The Book of Burger. You won’t want to miss your chance to meet her!
The Book of Burger released last week, and Rachael Ray is making the rounds to promote and sign her new book. The book features a ton of Rachael Ray’s awesome recipes for burgers, sliders, hot dogs, sloppy joes, sandwiches, sides and more. She even includes recipes using healthier alternatives such as chicken, turkey, seafood, and vegetables. There are even tips from burger pros on how to make the perfect burger.
Rachael will be at the Wal-Mart in Rockwall, 782 East Interstate 30, today from 6PM to 8PM. You’ll want to get there early to ensure that you’ll get a chance to meet Rachael!
- Halloween Today…Vs. Halloween In The 70’s
- Musicians Dress Up for Halloween 2014: See Their Costumes
- Bruce Springsteen Hadn’t Read ‘The Grapes of Wrath’ Before Writing ‘The Ghost of Tom Joad’
- VIDEO: T-Pain Performs Unplugged With No Auto-Tune!
- BREAKING: Virgin Galactic Spaceship Crashes
- KVIL’s 2014 Halloween Party
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Amanda Bynes Released
- Starbucks To Deliver?
- Real Life Haunted Houses For Sale