You can meet the newly-married Matthew McConaughey (Sorry, ladies) on Friday night before the start of the Rangers-Astros game! Fifty lucky couples will get to hang out with Matthew McConaughey and his new bride in the Batters Eye Club at Rangers Ballpark for a special reception supporting the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation’s just keep livin programs.
Matthew McConaughey’s just keep livin foundation has partnered with Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation to support three area high schools to promote health and well-being for youth in the community by offering after-school, fitness, and wellness programs.
This exclusive evening is limited to 50 couples and includes a cocktail reception with Matthew McConaughey and his wife Camila at the Batters Eye Club in center field. After the reception, stay and watch the game from the club!
The reception starts at 5:00PM on Friday, June 15th, and the Rangers-Astros game starts at 7:05PM. Tickets are $500 per couple and are available at texas.rangers.mlb.com.
- Kourtney Kardashian Reveals What She’d Want As Her Last Meal, It’s Very Surprising
- PETA Is Ticked At Justin Bieber For Posing With A Chained Tiger
- Kerry Washington Is Pregnant! Scandal Star Expecting Second Child
- Idaho Couple Welcomes First Baby Girl In Family In 101 Years
- Verne Troyer From Austin Powers Disguises Himself Smoking In A Baby Stroller
- VIDEO: Dale Earnhardt Jr. Loses Steering Wheel & Drives With One Hand
- 10 Places To Take Mom For A Mother’s Day Brunch In DFW
- Does a Key Scene from Beyoncé’s ‘Lemonade’ Borrow Too Much?
- Bodies Of Celebrity Climbers Found 16 Years After Deadly Avalanche In The Himalayas
- U2’s The Edge is First Rock Artist to Play Sistine Chapel