Meet Matthew McConaughey Before Friday’s Ranger Game
You can meet the newly-married Matthew McConaughey (Sorry, ladies) on Friday night before the start of the Rangers-Astros game! Fifty lucky couples will get to hang out with Matthew McConaughey and his new bride in the Batters Eye Club at Rangers Ballpark for a special reception supporting the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation’s just keep livin programs.
Matthew McConaughey’s just keep livin foundation has partnered with Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation to support three area high schools to promote health and well-being for youth in the community by offering after-school, fitness, and wellness programs.
This exclusive evening is limited to 50 couples and includes a cocktail reception with Matthew McConaughey and his wife Camila at the Batters Eye Club in center field. After the reception, stay and watch the game from the club!
The reception starts at 5:00PM on Friday, June 15th, and the Rangers-Astros game starts at 7:05PM. Tickets are $500 per couple and are available at texas.rangers.mlb.com.
- Video: Bradley Pitts On Between Two Ferns
- First Trailer For ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ Hits The Internet
- What’s Hot: Costumes and Critters at the Dallas Zoo
- Win A Halloween Prize Pack From Dallas Zoo And Party City
- When Worlds Collide: Teresa Giudice To Serve Prison Sentence At WHICH Prison?
- KVIL’s Not So Silent Night Winning Weekend
- Six Flags Fright Fest Friday
- Big Brother Guys Are Poised For KVIL Takeover
- Football Foodies: Beef Sliders With Pickled Peppers
- New App Makes Math Homework Obsolete