You can meet the newly-married Matthew McConaughey (Sorry, ladies) on Friday night before the start of the Rangers-Astros game! Fifty lucky couples will get to hang out with Matthew McConaughey and his new bride in the Batters Eye Club at Rangers Ballpark for a special reception supporting the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation’s just keep livin programs.
Matthew McConaughey’s just keep livin foundation has partnered with Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation to support three area high schools to promote health and well-being for youth in the community by offering after-school, fitness, and wellness programs.
This exclusive evening is limited to 50 couples and includes a cocktail reception with Matthew McConaughey and his wife Camila at the Batters Eye Club in center field. After the reception, stay and watch the game from the club!
The reception starts at 5:00PM on Friday, June 15th, and the Rangers-Astros game starts at 7:05PM. Tickets are $500 per couple and are available at texas.rangers.mlb.com.
- Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, Coldplay, U2 & Jared Leto Up For Golden Globes
- R. Kelly Christmas Album Coming Down Chimneys in 2014
- Kory’s Top Ten Tech Gifts For 2013
- Kelly Clarkson to Appear on TVs’ ‘Nashville’
- $4.6 Million For A Wreath???
- John’s Top 10 Just Plain Awesome Gifts
- Leigh Ann’s Gift Guide For The Shop-A-Holic
- Julie Fisk’s Gift Guide For The Movie Buffs
- McKinney’s Heard Museum Celebrates The Season With Holiday Trail Of Lights
- Sybil’s Gift Guide For Him