Meet Matthew McConaughey Before Friday’s Ranger Game
You can meet the newly-married Matthew McConaughey (Sorry, ladies) on Friday night before the start of the Rangers-Astros game! Fifty lucky couples will get to hang out with Matthew McConaughey and his new bride in the Batters Eye Club at Rangers Ballpark for a special reception supporting the Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation’s just keep livin programs.
Matthew McConaughey’s just keep livin foundation has partnered with Texas Rangers Baseball Foundation to support three area high schools to promote health and well-being for youth in the community by offering after-school, fitness, and wellness programs.
This exclusive evening is limited to 50 couples and includes a cocktail reception with Matthew McConaughey and his wife Camila at the Batters Eye Club in center field. After the reception, stay and watch the game from the club!
The reception starts at 5:00PM on Friday, June 15th, and the Rangers-Astros game starts at 7:05PM. Tickets are $500 per couple and are available at texas.rangers.mlb.com.
- Ingrid Michaelson Parts Ways With Husband
- One Night Out With Katy Tiz
- Foodie Blog: One Pot Pasta
- Kid Rock SLAMS Beyonce in Rolling Stone!
- Apparently You Will Be Able To Charge Your Phone Soon By Pleasuring Yourself
- Man Wakes Up At Bus Stop To Find Out His Testicles Had Been Stolen
- People on Twitter Really Don’t Want to Hear House of Cards Spoilers
- BREAKING: Kelly Osbourne Quits Fashion Police
- Hot Chocolate To Sip & Hot Chocolate Cookies To Eat :)
- Have You Seen The Cotton Candy Oreo’s Yet??