Do something good for our four-legged friends. Come out to Top Hats & Tails, the annual fundraising gala benefitting Paws In The City, this Saturday! Local celebs will don their dancing shoes to participate in a competition similar to ABC’s Dancing With The Stars.
Dress up to the nines and come out for a great night of fun at the Frontiers of Flight Museum! There will be cocktails and appetizers to munch on while you browse the silent auction. Wendy Krispin will be catering a delicious sit-down dinner with dessert brought to you by Society Bakery and Pokey O’s Cookies & Ice Cream.
Watch local celebrities pair up with dance instructors from Arthur Murray Dance Studios and vote for your favorites, just like Dancing With The Stars! The dancers scheduled to to appear will be Shelly Slater, Linda Armstrong Kelly, Melissa Newton, Steve Noviello, Ron Corning, Monica Greene, Rodney Anderson, and Lynae Fearing. The judges for the dancing competition will be our very own Steve Kemble, Drew Pearson, and Claudia Marshall. And if you recognize some of those flashy, bedazzled dresses the female dancers are wearing, it’s because they are actual costumes worn on DWTS!
Not only will you enjoy the dancing, there is also a live auction! All the funds raised throughout the evening will go to rescuing dogs and cats in danger of being euthanized in city shelters. It’s a great evening for a great cause!
Top Hats & Tails is this Saturday, June 9th. All the fun kicks off at 6PM at the Frontiers of Flight Museum, 6911 Lemmon Ave in Dallas. Tickets are $125. TopHatsAndTails.org has tickets and more information.
- Halftime Show: What Happened? Did You Like It?
- Celebrities React to Lady Gaga’s National Anthem
- Steve Harvey Apologizes in Super Bowl Commercial
- Late David Bowie’s “Starman” on Audi Commercial
- Doritos Commercial Has The Public Laughing
- Lady Gaga: Sings National Anthem, says “It’s a Dream Come True”
- Turkish Airlines Commercial
- Cam Newton’s New Commercial for Super Bowl 50
- Beyoncé Shares New Song ‘Formation’
- 14-Year-Old Sells Steer For $210,000 At Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo