Do something good for our four-legged friends. Come out to Top Hats & Tails, the annual fundraising gala benefitting Paws In The City, this Saturday! Local celebs will don their dancing shoes to participate in a competition similar to ABC’s Dancing With The Stars.
Dress up to the nines and come out for a great night of fun at the Frontiers of Flight Museum! There will be cocktails and appetizers to munch on while you browse the silent auction. Wendy Krispin will be catering a delicious sit-down dinner with dessert brought to you by Society Bakery and Pokey O’s Cookies & Ice Cream.
Watch local celebrities pair up with dance instructors from Arthur Murray Dance Studios and vote for your favorites, just like Dancing With The Stars! The dancers scheduled to to appear will be Shelly Slater, Linda Armstrong Kelly, Melissa Newton, Steve Noviello, Ron Corning, Monica Greene, Rodney Anderson, and Lynae Fearing. The judges for the dancing competition will be our very own Steve Kemble, Drew Pearson, and Claudia Marshall. And if you recognize some of those flashy, bedazzled dresses the female dancers are wearing, it’s because they are actual costumes worn on DWTS!
Not only will you enjoy the dancing, there is also a live auction! All the funds raised throughout the evening will go to rescuing dogs and cats in danger of being euthanized in city shelters. It’s a great evening for a great cause!
Top Hats & Tails is this Saturday, June 9th. All the fun kicks off at 6PM at the Frontiers of Flight Museum, 6911 Lemmon Ave in Dallas. Tickets are $125. TopHatsAndTails.org has tickets and more information.
- No Winner on Tuesday: Mega Millions’ Jackpot is 3rd Largest
- Where to See the Best Fireworks in Dallas This 4th of July
- Lady Gaga, Demi Lovato, Chris Pine Lead Star-Studded Tribute to Orlando Victims
- Selena Will Finally Get A Star On The Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston’s Whirlwind Romance Takes Over Italy
- Guy Marries His Smart Phone To Make A Point About The World Today
- Pregnant Fast Food Worker Brutally Assaulted By Customer For Forgetting Straws
- Woman Calls Out Samsung’s Phone Setting That Automatically Airbrushes Selfies
- According To Poll 1/3 Of People Would Rather Go To Dentist Than Be Seen In A Bikini
- Colleyville’s Katie Meili Is Head To The Olympics On The U.S. Swim Team