Top Hats & Tails To Dance For Paws In The City
Do something good for our four-legged friends. Come out to Top Hats & Tails, the annual fundraising gala benefitting Paws In The City, this Saturday! Local celebs will don their dancing shoes to participate in a competition similar to ABC’s Dancing With The Stars.
Dress up to the nines and come out for a great night of fun at the Frontiers of Flight Museum! There will be cocktails and appetizers to munch on while you browse the silent auction. Wendy Krispin will be catering a delicious sit-down dinner with dessert brought to you by Society Bakery and Pokey O’s Cookies & Ice Cream.
Watch local celebrities pair up with dance instructors from Arthur Murray Dance Studios and vote for your favorites, just like Dancing With The Stars! The dancers scheduled to to appear will be Shelly Slater, Linda Armstrong Kelly, Melissa Newton, Steve Noviello, Ron Corning, Monica Greene, Rodney Anderson, and Lynae Fearing. The judges for the dancing competition will be our very own Steve Kemble, Drew Pearson, and Claudia Marshall. And if you recognize some of those flashy, bedazzled dresses the female dancers are wearing, it’s because they are actual costumes worn on DWTS!
Not only will you enjoy the dancing, there is also a live auction! All the funds raised throughout the evening will go to rescuing dogs and cats in danger of being euthanized in city shelters. It’s a great evening for a great cause!
Top Hats & Tails is this Saturday, June 9th. All the fun kicks off at 6PM at the Frontiers of Flight Museum, 6911 Lemmon Ave in Dallas. Tickets are $125. TopHatsAndTails.org has tickets and more information.
- 13 Things That Prove Bigger Is Better In Dallas Fort Worth
- North Texas Giving Day 2014
- American Heart Association 2014 Heart Walk
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Britney Spears Dumps Boyfriend, Posts Odd Instagram
- Rachel Reilly Mourns Donny’s Eviction & Christine Crossing The Line!
- Commercial Free Mondays: Labor Day!
- Boy’s Live Reaction To Mom’s Pregnancy Announcement Is Priceless
- Another Reason You Should Love Justin Timberlake! Sings Happy Birthday To 8 Year Old Boy With Autism At Concert