“America’s Got Talent” Finds Unexpected Voice In Austin
Move over, Susan Boyle! America’s Got Talent has found some unexpected talent in many places, but last night, it was Austin’s turn to show its diamond in the rough. Andrew De Leon is a 19-year old make-up artist. From his gothic appearance, no one would expect that hidden within is an amazing operatic voice. His stunning audition was his first ever performance in front of anyone. You’ve got to hear this guy sing!
- Reese Witherspoon’s (And Sarah Michelle Gellar & Selma Blair’s Kiss) ‘Cruel Intentions’ Reunion
- Funny Or Die Makes Fun Of The Duggar Scandal And It’s Hilarious
- AUDIO: We Talked To Lee Leipsner From Columbia Records Today
- Things Every Teenage Girl Did In The Summer During The 90’s
- Lana Del Rey Show Will Not Be Rescheduled
- Taylor Swift’s Concert Bracelets Just Saved These Girls Lives! No Seriously They Did!
- Ed Sheeran Just Met a New Friend: His Own Wax Figure
- VIDEO: Chris Pratt Teaches His 2-Year-Old Son The Pledge Of Allegiance
- This Beyonce/DuckTales Mashup Is Complete & Utter Perfection
- VIDEO: If Men Had Periods This Is What The Commercial Would Look Like!