“America’s Got Talent” Finds Unexpected Voice In Austin
Move over, Susan Boyle! America’s Got Talent has found some unexpected talent in many places, but last night, it was Austin’s turn to show its diamond in the rough. Andrew De Leon is a 19-year old make-up artist. From his gothic appearance, no one would expect that hidden within is an amazing operatic voice. His stunning audition was his first ever performance in front of anyone. You’ve got to hear this guy sing!
- Target Is Going To Have A Full Bar So You Can Drink While You Shop!
- MTV Announces Full List Of Performers For The 2015 Video Music Awards
- VIDEO: Crocodile Accidentally Bites Off Another Crocodile’s Foot
- Crash Victims Will Sue Caitlyn Jenner For…
- This Couple Just Raised The Bar With Pregnancy Announcements . . . They Did It With A Sex Tape
- This Was The Cutest New Born Photo Shoot Until He Pooped On His Dad
- PETA Has Come Out With Their Own Version Of “Cecil The Lion Killer” And It’s Awesome!
- Woman Arrested After Botched Surgery Leaving Man’s “Member” Deformed
- Lindsey Lohan Got Naked At A Friends Wedding And Claimed She Was “Drugged”
- Middle School Teacher Decorates Her Entire Classroom In Harry Potter!!!