“America’s Got Talent” Finds Unexpected Voice In Austin
Move over, Susan Boyle! America’s Got Talent has found some unexpected talent in many places, but last night, it was Austin’s turn to show its diamond in the rough. Andrew De Leon is a 19-year old make-up artist. From his gothic appearance, no one would expect that hidden within is an amazing operatic voice. His stunning audition was his first ever performance in front of anyone. You’ve got to hear this guy sing!
- Ariana Grande’s Grandmother Told Her To Do What??
- Funnel Cake Ale Is Amazing! Hear The Interview Here!
- Usher Announces ‘UR Experience’ Fall Tour
- Usher Announces Fall Tour
- Petition Asks TBS, Time Warner to Drop CeeLo Green’s Reality Show After Tweets About Consent
- Ticked Off Tuesday: Airplane Seats
- Listen: Prince Drops Two New Songs, ‘U Know’ & ‘Whitecaps’
- Maroon 5 Announce 2015 World Tour
- Former Survivor Frontman Jimi Jamison Dead at 63
- What’s Hot: State Fair of Texas Big Tex Food Choice Awards