“America’s Got Talent” Finds Unexpected Voice In Austin
Move over, Susan Boyle! America’s Got Talent has found some unexpected talent in many places, but last night, it was Austin’s turn to show its diamond in the rough. Andrew De Leon is a 19-year old make-up artist. From his gothic appearance, no one would expect that hidden within is an amazing operatic voice. His stunning audition was his first ever performance in front of anyone. You’ve got to hear this guy sing!
- Looks Like The Rumors Are True Mariah Carey Will Be Single Again Soon
- Justin Bieber Almost Hits Women With Walker While Driving On Sidewalk!
- Steve-O’s Sea World Protest Is Pretty Awesome!
- Coldplay Take on Body Acceptance, Ballet in ‘True Love’ Video: Watch
- Brenton From School Of Metaphysics Analyzes Our Dreams
- Miley Cyrus Banned From Performing in Dominican Republic
- BLOG: My Night On Stage In The Phantom Of The Opera
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Shake It Off’ Video Director Mark Romanek Fires Back at Racism Allegations
- Rachel Reilly Calls In To Give Us The Big Brother Scoop
- What’s Hot: FIG Fashion Industry Gallery Finale Sale