“America’s Got Talent” Finds Unexpected Voice In Austin
Move over, Susan Boyle! America’s Got Talent has found some unexpected talent in many places, but last night, it was Austin’s turn to show its diamond in the rough. Andrew De Leon is a 19-year old make-up artist. From his gothic appearance, no one would expect that hidden within is an amazing operatic voice. His stunning audition was his first ever performance in front of anyone. You’ve got to hear this guy sing!
- Imagine Dragons Release New Song ‘Warriors’ For ‘League of Legends’ Video Game: Listen
- Paul McCartney Plans Collector’s Edition of ‘New’ for October
- Iggy Azalea Sextape Coming Soon?
- Kendall Jenner Bullied At New York Fashion Week
- Zazza Zoo: Roman Is A Puppy Gladiator & Wants You!
- This Is What It Looks Like When Men Pole Dance For The First Time!
- Proof That Dallas-Ft Worth Is The Entertainment Capitol Of Texas
- How Stress Wrecks Your Sleep And How To Fix It!
- Kory’s Guide to iOS 8
- Bono, Liam Neeson Have Been Screenwriting a Film Together