“Ring Of Fire” Is Burning Up Casa Mañana In Fort Worth
The music of the legendary Johnny Cash comes to life in Ring Of Fire, a musical revue setting fire to the stage at Casa Mañana in Fort Worth! Running now through June 10th, you won’t want to miss out on seeing the music of the Man In Black live and in person.
Through a cast of multi-talented performers, follow Johnny Cash’s life through his music as he faces struggles, success, finds love and faith, and makes a home and family with June.
You can be sure that you’ll hear your favorite Johnny Cash songs as the show features over 30 of his hits! You’ll be sure to hear “Ring of Fire,” “I Walk The Line,” “Man In Black,” and “I’ve Been Everywhere.”
In you’re a fan of Johnny Cash, country music, or rock’n’roll, you’ll love this show! Tickets are available at casamanana.org.
- BREAKING: Miley Cyrus Surprises Audience At The A.A.C.
- A First Look At Prince William & Kate Middleton’s Princess!
- WATCH: Hootie & The Blowfish Reunite On ‘Late Night With David Letterman’
- Bruce Jenner Sued
- BREAKING: Royal Baby #2 Is A Girl!
- BREAKING: Prince William & Kate Middleton Welcome Royal Baby #2!
- Jason Bateman Narrates ‘A LEGO Brickumentary’—Coming to Theaters in July
- Dear BuzzFeed: You’re Welcome. Love, Texas
- As Dirty As What?! Is This The End Of The Beard Trend?
- When This Carjacker Finally Stopped, Police Discovered A 13-Year-Old Behind The Wheel