“Ring Of Fire” Is Burning Up Casa Mañana In Fort Worth
The music of the legendary Johnny Cash comes to life in Ring Of Fire, a musical revue setting fire to the stage at Casa Mañana in Fort Worth! Running now through June 10th, you won’t want to miss out on seeing the music of the Man In Black live and in person.
Through a cast of multi-talented performers, follow Johnny Cash’s life through his music as he faces struggles, success, finds love and faith, and makes a home and family with June.
You can be sure that you’ll hear your favorite Johnny Cash songs as the show features over 30 of his hits! You’ll be sure to hear “Ring of Fire,” “I Walk The Line,” “Man In Black,” and “I’ve Been Everywhere.”
In you’re a fan of Johnny Cash, country music, or rock’n’roll, you’ll love this show! Tickets are available at casamanana.org.
- Katy Perry Win IT Wednesday In The #ReflectionSection
- Leigh Ann And Courtney’s Hawaiian Adventure
- Julie’s Review Room: ‘When The Game Stands Tall’
- Steven Tyler Contributes Vocals to ‘Sin City’ Soundtrack: Hear ‘Skin City’
- Nico & Vinz Announce U.S. Debut Album ‘Black Star Elephant’
- Steve Kemble’s Dose Of Sass!
- Zazza Mornings Takes Ice Bucket Challenge Live On The Broadcast
- Motorcyclist Pulls Ninja Move To Save Life
- What’s Hot: Muscle Maker Grill Dallas
- Will Ice Bucket Challenge Lead to Jon Bon Jovi/Richie Sambora Reunion?