“Ring Of Fire” Is Burning Up Casa Mañana In Fort Worth
The music of the legendary Johnny Cash comes to life in Ring Of Fire, a musical revue setting fire to the stage at Casa Mañana in Fort Worth! Running now through June 10th, you won’t want to miss out on seeing the music of the Man In Black live and in person.
Through a cast of multi-talented performers, follow Johnny Cash’s life through his music as he faces struggles, success, finds love and faith, and makes a home and family with June.
You can be sure that you’ll hear your favorite Johnny Cash songs as the show features over 30 of his hits! You’ll be sure to hear “Ring of Fire,” “I Walk The Line,” “Man In Black,” and “I’ve Been Everywhere.”
In you’re a fan of Johnny Cash, country music, or rock’n’roll, you’ll love this show! Tickets are available at casamanana.org.
- Ariana Grande’s Grandmother Told Her To Do What??
- Funnel Cake Ale Is Amazing! Hear The Interview Here!
- Usher Announces ‘UR Experience’ Fall Tour
- Usher Announces Fall Tour
- Petition Asks TBS, Time Warner to Drop CeeLo Green’s Reality Show After Tweets About Consent
- Ticked Off Tuesday: Airplane Seats
- Listen: Prince Drops Two New Songs, ‘U Know’ & ‘Whitecaps’
- Maroon 5 Announce 2015 World Tour
- Former Survivor Frontman Jimi Jamison Dead at 63
- What’s Hot: State Fair of Texas Big Tex Food Choice Awards