“Ring Of Fire” Is Burning Up Casa Mañana In Fort Worth
The music of the legendary Johnny Cash comes to life in Ring Of Fire, a musical revue setting fire to the stage at Casa Mañana in Fort Worth! Running now through June 10th, you won’t want to miss out on seeing the music of the Man In Black live and in person.
Through a cast of multi-talented performers, follow Johnny Cash’s life through his music as he faces struggles, success, finds love and faith, and makes a home and family with June.
You can be sure that you’ll hear your favorite Johnny Cash songs as the show features over 30 of his hits! You’ll be sure to hear “Ring of Fire,” “I Walk The Line,” “Man In Black,” and “I’ve Been Everywhere.”
In you’re a fan of Johnny Cash, country music, or rock’n’roll, you’ll love this show! Tickets are available at casamanana.org.
- Halloween Today…Vs. Halloween In The 70’s
- Musicians Dress Up for Halloween 2014: See Their Costumes
- Bruce Springsteen Hadn’t Read ‘The Grapes of Wrath’ Before Writing ‘The Ghost of Tom Joad’
- VIDEO: T-Pain Performs Unplugged With No Auto-Tune!
- BREAKING: Virgin Galactic Spaceship Crashes
- KVIL’s 2014 Halloween Party
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Amanda Bynes Released
- Starbucks To Deliver?
- Real Life Haunted Houses For Sale