“Ring Of Fire” Is Burning Up Casa Mañana In Fort Worth
The music of the legendary Johnny Cash comes to life in Ring Of Fire, a musical revue setting fire to the stage at Casa Mañana in Fort Worth! Running now through June 10th, you won’t want to miss out on seeing the music of the Man In Black live and in person.
Through a cast of multi-talented performers, follow Johnny Cash’s life through his music as he faces struggles, success, finds love and faith, and makes a home and family with June.
You can be sure that you’ll hear your favorite Johnny Cash songs as the show features over 30 of his hits! You’ll be sure to hear “Ring of Fire,” “I Walk The Line,” “Man In Black,” and “I’ve Been Everywhere.”
In you’re a fan of Johnny Cash, country music, or rock’n’roll, you’ll love this show! Tickets are available at casamanana.org.
- Tesla Confirms $35,000 Model III Coming In 2017
- 16 Weird Workout Trends
- Donald Trump Now Feuding With Kareem Abdul Jabbar
- This Website Allows You To Fake A Pregnancy
- Tom Brady Wins Deflategate!
- Some People Think Texas Is Weird And These Pictures Show Why
- You’ll Never Guess What Woman Rosie O’Donnell is Reportedly Dating
- Justin Bieber Explains Why He Broke Down In Tears At The VMA’s
- Julia Roberts Steps Out With Her Kids In A Rare Public Appearance. See The Pic!
- Which Duggar Family Member Has Turned Their Back On Josh Duggar?