Perot Museum Of Nature And Science Unveils Website
In case you’ve been wondering what that funny-looking grey cube next to Woodall Rogers is, your questions are about to be answered. It’s none other than the highly anticipated Perot Museum of Nature and Science, and yesterday, they just took a big step towards their January 2013 opening.
In a press conference held at the American Airlines Center, the logo for the Perot Museum was revealed and the website launched.
The logo is the Perot name, but the O is a globe surrounded by big red brackets. The object inside the brackets will change to suit a theme or promotion.
The website also launched yesterday. There you can learn about what you’ll find at the museum, it’s history, and take a sneak peak at exhibit halls. A neat feature is found at the bottom of the webpage. It’s a counter that measures the inches your mouse has travelled, how many pixels you’ve scrolled, and how many nanojoules you’ve burned as you wiggle your mouse over the page. Visit the website at perotmuseum.org.
The Perot Museum of Nature and Science opens to the public in January 2013. Mark your calendars!
- Matt Nathanson Partners with Starkey Hearing Foundation to Raise Awareness for the Hearing Impaired
- Top 10 Horror Films
- Is This Ebola Themed House In Dallas Too Much??
- Kelly Clarkson Covers Sam Smith “Stay With Me” And It’s Amazing
- Last Minute Halloween Costumes
- Ariana Grande Boob Job Rumors
- Taylor Swift Releases Full Track List For New CD 1989
- Melissa Rivers Suing To Find Out What Really Happened To Her Mom
- Mama June From Honey Boo Boo, Dating Man Who Molested Her Relative
- Ariana Grande Started Questioning Catholicism After Brother Came Out as Gay