Perot Museum Of Nature And Science Unveils Website
In case you’ve been wondering what that funny-looking grey cube next to Woodall Rogers is, your questions are about to be answered. It’s none other than the highly anticipated Perot Museum of Nature and Science, and yesterday, they just took a big step towards their January 2013 opening.
In a press conference held at the American Airlines Center, the logo for the Perot Museum was revealed and the website launched.
The logo is the Perot name, but the O is a globe surrounded by big red brackets. The object inside the brackets will change to suit a theme or promotion.
The website also launched yesterday. There you can learn about what you’ll find at the museum, it’s history, and take a sneak peak at exhibit halls. A neat feature is found at the bottom of the webpage. It’s a counter that measures the inches your mouse has travelled, how many pixels you’ve scrolled, and how many nanojoules you’ve burned as you wiggle your mouse over the page. Visit the website at perotmuseum.org.
The Perot Museum of Nature and Science opens to the public in January 2013. Mark your calendars!
- VIRAL VIDEO: Pitch Perfect Cups Taken To A Whole Other Level
- Someone Is Trying To Sell A Photo Of Bobbi Kristina On Her Death Bed
- Terrifying Facts That Will Make You Think Twice Before Getting In The Pool This 4th Of July Weekend
- VIDEO: Watch Channing Tatum Do 7 Dance Moves In 30 Seconds
- Where Have Ben Affleck And Jennifer Garner Fled To With Their Children Amid Their Divorce Announcement?
- The 9 Most Patriotic Movies To Watch On Netflix This Weekend
- Tiffani Thiessen Just Welcomed A New Baby Boy And He Is Adorable
- People Are Freaking Out About Putting Peas In Guacamole
- Woman Gets Lost, Gives Birth, Gets Attacked By Bees, And Starts A Wild Fire All In The Same Day
- Jen And Ben Are Going To Live On The Same Property After Divorce