Perot Museum Of Nature And Science Unveils Website
In case you’ve been wondering what that funny-looking grey cube next to Woodall Rogers is, your questions are about to be answered. It’s none other than the highly anticipated Perot Museum of Nature and Science, and yesterday, they just took a big step towards their January 2013 opening.
In a press conference held at the American Airlines Center, the logo for the Perot Museum was revealed and the website launched.
The logo is the Perot name, but the O is a globe surrounded by big red brackets. The object inside the brackets will change to suit a theme or promotion.
The website also launched yesterday. There you can learn about what you’ll find at the museum, it’s history, and take a sneak peak at exhibit halls. A neat feature is found at the bottom of the webpage. It’s a counter that measures the inches your mouse has travelled, how many pixels you’ve scrolled, and how many nanojoules you’ve burned as you wiggle your mouse over the page. Visit the website at perotmuseum.org.
The Perot Museum of Nature and Science opens to the public in January 2013. Mark your calendars!
- Tracy Morgan to Give First Interview Since His Car Accident Last Summer
- U2 Honor Fallen Tour Manager Dennis Sheehan Live in Los Angeles
- Is Khloe Kardashian Dating A Man 15 Years Older Than Her?
- PHOTOS: These Are The Worst Airline Passengers Of All Time!
- Check Out These Perfect Remakes Of Adorable Puppy Pictures!
- Train Front Row Friday!
- VIDEO: Man Named Bacon Arrested For Fight Over Sausage. Yes, This Is Real.
- Demi Lovato Wants You To Speak Up For Mental Health
- Who Literally Saved Demi Lovato’s Life?
- Bobby Flay Accused Of Having Affair With This Famous Hollywood Home Wrecker