In case you’ve been wondering what that funny-looking grey cube next to Woodall Rogers is, your questions are about to be answered. It’s none other than the highly anticipated Perot Museum of Nature and Science, and yesterday, they just took a big step towards their January 2013 opening.
In a press conference held at the American Airlines Center, the logo for the Perot Museum was revealed and the website launched.
The logo is the Perot name, but the O is a globe surrounded by big red brackets. The object inside the brackets will change to suit a theme or promotion.
The website also launched yesterday. There you can learn about what you’ll find at the museum, it’s history, and take a sneak peak at exhibit halls. A neat feature is found at the bottom of the webpage. It’s a counter that measures the inches your mouse has travelled, how many pixels you’ve scrolled, and how many nanojoules you’ve burned as you wiggle your mouse over the page. Visit the website at perotmuseum.org.
The Perot Museum of Nature and Science opens to the public in January 2013. Mark your calendars!
- Leigh Ann And Courtney Kerr #Uncorked The Podcast: The Smell, The Bathroom, & The Sugar Daddy
- US Attorney’s Office and DEA Join Prince investigation
- Regis Philbin Could Be The Full Time Replacement On ‘Live’
- You Can Now Get Over The Counter Birth Control
- This Girl Took A Card Board Cut Out Of Bernie Sanders To Prom And It’s Awesome!
- This Will Be The Haircut Of 2016!
- President Obama To Name First National Monument For Gay Rights
- Adam Levine Instagram’s Cute Pic With Wife Behati Prinsloo Joking He’s Pregnant Too
- Beyoncé’s Met Gala Dress Grossed People Out
- P!nk Tells Ellen That She And Husband Carey Hart Are Due For A Break