In case you’ve been wondering what that funny-looking grey cube next to Woodall Rogers is, your questions are about to be answered. It’s none other than the highly anticipated Perot Museum of Nature and Science, and yesterday, they just took a big step towards their January 2013 opening.
In a press conference held at the American Airlines Center, the logo for the Perot Museum was revealed and the website launched.
The logo is the Perot name, but the O is a globe surrounded by big red brackets. The object inside the brackets will change to suit a theme or promotion.
The website also launched yesterday. There you can learn about what you’ll find at the museum, it’s history, and take a sneak peak at exhibit halls. A neat feature is found at the bottom of the webpage. It’s a counter that measures the inches your mouse has travelled, how many pixels you’ve scrolled, and how many nanojoules you’ve burned as you wiggle your mouse over the page. Visit the website at perotmuseum.org.
The Perot Museum of Nature and Science opens to the public in January 2013. Mark your calendars!
- VIDEO: Tiger Attacks Tourist As She Gets Out Of Her Car
- The Stockyards In Fort Worth Start Demolition Work
- Secret to Happy Marriage is 7-8 Hours of Sleep
- Dose of Sass with Steve Kemble July 25, 2016 (Audio)
- Irving Police Share Some Pokemon Go Tips In Hilarious Video
- Streets Named After Fallen Service Members In Texas
- Looks Like The World Will End This Friday, July 29th, 2016
- Kristen Bell Shares The First Pics From Her $142 Wedding!
- Justin Bieber Look-A-Like Dead After Fatal Overdose
- Brie Larson Lands Title Role In Marvel’s First Female Led Film