“Dallas” Reboot Premiers At Winspear Opera House
Where were you on Friday nights in the early 80s? If you’re old enough to remember, you might have been sat in front of the TV watching the classic drama “Dallas.” The saga of the Ewings captivated television audiences, and they are returning to your television in a couple of weeks!
Among the new faces are three faces that original “Dallas” fans will recognize. Linda Gray is back as Sue Ellen Ewing, Patrick Duffy returns to his role of Bobby, and Larry Hagman steps back into the boots of the irascible J.R. Ewing.
The action all returns to the famous South Fork Ranch as well. Just like the original, new episodes are being filmed in and around Dallas because we all know that our beautiful city and Texas’ rugged countryside just can not be replicated in a Hollywood studio backlot.
The two-hour premiere on June 13th will air on TNT. From the iconic theme music right down to the double-crosses and drama, original fans’ hunger will be satisfied and new fans will catch a thrill. The Ewings are definitely back at their old games.
Catch “Dallas” on TNT Wednesday, June 13th, starting at 8:00PM. Grab the family and gather around the TV because you won’t want to miss a second!
- Leigh Ann: Tom Brady And Gisele Bündchen A House Divided
- Leigh Ann: Family Kicked Of Southwest Flight For Mean Tweet
- What’s Hot: National Day of the American Cowboy at Stockyards
- Leigh Ann: First Nipple Bikini’s Now Vagina Underwear?
- Leigh Adam: Lady Gaga’s “Curvy And Proud” Instagram Photo
- Leigh Ann: A Texas Woman’s 3-Story Closet, ‘The Female Man-Cave’
- Leigh Ann: NCIS Star IN Hospital After Allergic Hair Dye Incident
- This Video Will Make You Rethink Homelessness
- These Outrageous Kanye Quotes Are Amazing & Terrifying
- Julie’s Jabbers: The Trip of a Lifetime: Poop Bag Holiday