“Dallas” Reboot Premiers At Winspear Opera House
Where were you on Friday nights in the early 80s? If you’re old enough to remember, you might have been sat in front of the TV watching the classic drama “Dallas.” The saga of the Ewings captivated television audiences, and they are returning to your television in a couple of weeks!
Among the new faces are three faces that original “Dallas” fans will recognize. Linda Gray is back as Sue Ellen Ewing, Patrick Duffy returns to his role of Bobby, and Larry Hagman steps back into the boots of the irascible J.R. Ewing.
The action all returns to the famous South Fork Ranch as well. Just like the original, new episodes are being filmed in and around Dallas because we all know that our beautiful city and Texas’ rugged countryside just can not be replicated in a Hollywood studio backlot.
The two-hour premiere on June 13th will air on TNT. From the iconic theme music right down to the double-crosses and drama, original fans’ hunger will be satisfied and new fans will catch a thrill. The Ewings are definitely back at their old games.
Catch “Dallas” on TNT Wednesday, June 13th, starting at 8:00PM. Grab the family and gather around the TV because you won’t want to miss a second!
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- H&M Debuts Wedding Dress For Less Than $100
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band’s New Album?
- Hollywood Hot Talk: Travolta’s Oscar Flub
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘High Hopes’ Documentary Is Coming to HBO
- Man Claims He Shot Bigfoot
- Zazza & Julie’s Go-To Feel-Good Movies