Where were you on Friday nights in the early 80s? If you’re old enough to remember, you might have been sat in front of the TV watching the classic drama “Dallas.” The saga of the Ewings captivated television audiences, and they are returning to your television in a couple of weeks!
Among the new faces are three faces that original “Dallas” fans will recognize. Linda Gray is back as Sue Ellen Ewing, Patrick Duffy returns to his role of Bobby, and Larry Hagman steps back into the boots of the irascible J.R. Ewing.
The action all returns to the famous South Fork Ranch as well. Just like the original, new episodes are being filmed in and around Dallas because we all know that our beautiful city and Texas’ rugged countryside just can not be replicated in a Hollywood studio backlot.
The two-hour premiere on June 13th will air on TNT. From the iconic theme music right down to the double-crosses and drama, original fans’ hunger will be satisfied and new fans will catch a thrill. The Ewings are definitely back at their old games.
Catch “Dallas” on TNT Wednesday, June 13th, starting at 8:00PM. Grab the family and gather around the TV because you won’t want to miss a second!
- Police Reveal Princes Secret Life: Cocaine, Collapses, & Love Child!
- Amber Heard Breaks Down After Leaving Court House
- Women Send Their Boyfriends Pictures Of Wedding Dresses And Their Responses Are Awesome
- The Teen That Flipped His Water Bottle At A Talent Show Just Sold It For $15,100
- Can You Solve The Latest Math Problem Floating Around Facebook!
- 7-Year-Old Kid Tries To Beat Up Armed Robber In Video Game Store!
- This Guy Is So Drunk He Has A Conversation With Himself In A Mirror
- Ladies, There Is A Naked Magic Show Just For You!
- Rebel Wilson Drops The Mic On David Schwimmer and James Corden In Latest Rap Battle
- Best Places To Celebrate Memorial Day In DFW This Weekend