“Dallas” Reboot Premiers At Winspear Opera House
Where were you on Friday nights in the early 80s? If you’re old enough to remember, you might have been sat in front of the TV watching the classic drama “Dallas.” The saga of the Ewings captivated television audiences, and they are returning to your television in a couple of weeks!
Among the new faces are three faces that original “Dallas” fans will recognize. Linda Gray is back as Sue Ellen Ewing, Patrick Duffy returns to his role of Bobby, and Larry Hagman steps back into the boots of the irascible J.R. Ewing.
The action all returns to the famous South Fork Ranch as well. Just like the original, new episodes are being filmed in and around Dallas because we all know that our beautiful city and Texas’ rugged countryside just can not be replicated in a Hollywood studio backlot.
The two-hour premiere on June 13th will air on TNT. From the iconic theme music right down to the double-crosses and drama, original fans’ hunger will be satisfied and new fans will catch a thrill. The Ewings are definitely back at their old games.
Catch “Dallas” on TNT Wednesday, June 13th, starting at 8:00PM. Grab the family and gather around the TV because you won’t want to miss a second!
- What’s Hot: Jackopierce With The DSO
- Dose Of Sass: Oscar de la Renta, Monica Lewinsky, Britney & More
- DFW Town Moving Halloween To Accommodate Football Game
- Taylor Swift Teases New Song ‘Never Go Out of Style’ in Target Commercial: Watch
- Renee Zellweger Attempts To Explain The Radical Change In Appearance
- Obama Warned Not To Touch Guy’s Girlfriend
- Jennifer Lopez Headed To Vegas & Will Get PAID
- Interview: Joe Perry on Marriage, His New Memoir and the Future of Aerosmith
- Annie Lennox Says Twerking Has Nothing to Do with Feminism
- There’s All Kinds of Color in Gwen Stefani’s Video for ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Watch