Where were you on Friday nights in the early 80s? If you’re old enough to remember, you might have been sat in front of the TV watching the classic drama “Dallas.” The saga of the Ewings captivated television audiences, and they are returning to your television in a couple of weeks!
Among the new faces are three faces that original “Dallas” fans will recognize. Linda Gray is back as Sue Ellen Ewing, Patrick Duffy returns to his role of Bobby, and Larry Hagman steps back into the boots of the irascible J.R. Ewing.
The action all returns to the famous South Fork Ranch as well. Just like the original, new episodes are being filmed in and around Dallas because we all know that our beautiful city and Texas’ rugged countryside just can not be replicated in a Hollywood studio backlot.
The two-hour premiere on June 13th will air on TNT. From the iconic theme music right down to the double-crosses and drama, original fans’ hunger will be satisfied and new fans will catch a thrill. The Ewings are definitely back at their old games.
Catch “Dallas” on TNT Wednesday, June 13th, starting at 8:00PM. Grab the family and gather around the TV because you won’t want to miss a second!
- Here Are The 10 Shows You Need To Binge Watch Over Thanksgiving!
- Golden Girls “Granny Panties” Are A Real Thing!
- These 4 Habits Are Making You Look WAY Older Than You Are!
- Ellie Goulding Remixes “Love Me Like You Do” In Every Genre Of Music You Can Imagine!
- The 25 Amazing Things You Have To Make With Your Thanksgiving Leftovers!
- These Tweets Will Make Every Nurse Alive Laugh Out Loud!
- Our Very Own Leigh Ann Was Featured In DFW Child Magazine!
- Bryan Adams on ‘Get Up!,’ Country Music and Amy Winehouse
- Sybil Interview Anna Kurian From North Texas Food Bank
- Find Out Which Bars Will Be Open Thanksgiving