Jessica Simpson’s Post-Baby Weight Loss Deal
Add Jessica Simpson to the growing list of celebrities endorsing a weight loss company. It’s reported that Jessica has signed on with Weight Watchers to shed the baby-weight and make her wallet $4 million fatter.
No one feels the need to get back that pre-baby bod than celebrity moms. One notable celebrity mom who just debuted her newly svelte figure is none other than Beyonce. Blue Ivy’s mom dropped 40 pounds in 5 months in a sort of boot camp to get ready for her return to the stage over Memorial Day weekend.
According to Hollywood Life, Beyonce’s personal trainer Marco Borges moved in to her home with Jay-Z and the baby. Beyonce and Marco were up at 5AM for the first of two two-hour workouts. The workouts consisted of cardio, pilates, plyometrics, yoga, and dance. Beyonce also ate 6 small, high-protein meals each day.
That’s taking it a little to the extreme, but the good news for new moms without the benefit of a personal trainer is that breast feeding actually burns around 500 calories a day. That’s enough to help you drop almost a pound a week!
Jessica Simpson has her work cut out for her to drop that baby weight. She’s put on between 65 and 75 pounds. The deal she inked with Weight Watchers gives her a year to shed the weight and then reveal her results in a series of TV ads like Jennifer Hudson. We can’t wait to see Jessica unveil that post-baby bod in a few months!
- #LiveLocal #FoodieChallenge #InTheKVILKitchen with Stacy Fawcett
- James Bay And Ed Sheeran Team Up For “Let It Go”
- Watch Small Dog Scare You-Know-What Out of Bear Cubs (VIDEO)
- Watch Julianne Moore, John Stamos & James Corden Create a Taylor Swift Soap Opera
- Taco Bell Achieves New Standard For Vegetarians
- Update: Was Tom Cruise At His Daughter’s Wedding After All?
- Galveston: Shark Bites 13-Year-Old Boy in Waist-Deep Water
- Bindi Irwin Breaks Down In Tears While Honoring Dad On DWTS
- Five Things That Boost A Woman’s Mood
- Check Out These Behind The Scenes Pictures From 11-22-1963 Filming In Dallas!