Add Jessica Simpson to the growing list of celebrities endorsing a weight loss company. It’s reported that Jessica has signed on with Weight Watchers to shed the baby-weight and make her wallet $4 million fatter.
No one feels the need to get back that pre-baby bod than celebrity moms. One notable celebrity mom who just debuted her newly svelte figure is none other than Beyonce. Blue Ivy’s mom dropped 40 pounds in 5 months in a sort of boot camp to get ready for her return to the stage over Memorial Day weekend.
According to Hollywood Life, Beyonce’s personal trainer Marco Borges moved in to her home with Jay-Z and the baby. Beyonce and Marco were up at 5AM for the first of two two-hour workouts. The workouts consisted of cardio, pilates, plyometrics, yoga, and dance. Beyonce also ate 6 small, high-protein meals each day.
That’s taking it a little to the extreme, but the good news for new moms without the benefit of a personal trainer is that breast feeding actually burns around 500 calories a day. That’s enough to help you drop almost a pound a week!
Jessica Simpson has her work cut out for her to drop that baby weight. She’s put on between 65 and 75 pounds. The deal she inked with Weight Watchers gives her a year to shed the weight and then reveal her results in a series of TV ads like Jennifer Hudson. We can’t wait to see Jessica unveil that post-baby bod in a few months!
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- WATCH: Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer
- Alicia Keys Unlocks Her Music Vault On New Interactive Fan Site
- Christmas Cats TV Is Streaming Live On the Internet
- Peter Gabriel Remembers Nelson Mandela: ‘It Leaves an Enormous Hole’
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns
- Our Favorite Local Weather People