The long awaited first look at Jessica Simpson’s baby daughter has finally arrived! This first pics of Maxwell Drew hit newsstands this week when the latest issue of People magazine comes out.
In the exclusive interview with Jessica and her fiancé Eric Johnson, she talks about the changes Maxwell has brought into her life.
The 31 year old mom says that her “life has completely changed. From how I sleep to what I think about, Maxwell has definitely taken over everything!”
From the pictures, you can see where little Maxwell gets her looks from, but the happy parents reveal that she’s inherited her daddy’s calm personality.
Little Maxwell was born on May 1st via C-section, and Jessica says that recovering wasn’t easy. She also reveals that nursing is a full-time job, and she misses her little girl when it’s daddy’s turn to feed the baby via bottle.
This week’s issue of People with Jessica Simpson and baby Maxwell on the cover hits stands on Friday!
- Dog Escapes Cage To Comfort Puppies First Night In Kennel!
- Prostitute Had To Be Surgically Removed From Her Client When Died During Services
- Texas School Sees Immediate Positive Response When They Triple Recess Time!
- Husband Paid To Have His Wife Killed! Wife Crashes Her Own Funeral!
- Bruno Mars to Join Coldplay for Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Reporter Gets Hit In The Face During Live Broadcast!
- Picture Of Mom And Her Twins Has Gone Viral! Can You Tell Who The Mom Is?
- Man Creates Brilliant Response For Telemarketers Using Dallas Phone Number
- Adele Shares a Photo of When She Was Young
- A-List Celebs Set To Appear In Super Bowl Commercials