Jessica Simpson’s Baby Makes Debut On Cover Of People
The long awaited first look at Jessica Simpson’s baby daughter has finally arrived! This first pics of Maxwell Drew hit newsstands this week when the latest issue of People magazine comes out.
In the exclusive interview with Jessica and her fiancé Eric Johnson, she talks about the changes Maxwell has brought into her life.
The 31 year old mom says that her “life has completely changed. From how I sleep to what I think about, Maxwell has definitely taken over everything!”
From the pictures, you can see where little Maxwell gets her looks from, but the happy parents reveal that she’s inherited her daddy’s calm personality.
Little Maxwell was born on May 1st via C-section, and Jessica says that recovering wasn’t easy. She also reveals that nursing is a full-time job, and she misses her little girl when it’s daddy’s turn to feed the baby via bottle.
This week’s issue of People with Jessica Simpson and baby Maxwell on the cover hits stands on Friday!
- Which Real Housewife Are You?
- Would You Pass A U.S. Citizenship Test?
- Pharrell Releases ‘Social Book,’ Which Relies on Readers to Help Write It
- Watch Katy Perry Go Undercover in ‘Birthday’
- 10 Worst Jobs For Taking Kids To Work Day
- One Direction Accused of Plagiarism with ‘You and I’ Video
- Beyoncé Lands the Cover of TIME’s 100 Most Influential People Issue
- Avril Lavigne Responds to Claims That Her ‘Hello Kitty’ Video is Racist
- Leigh Ann: Cameron Diaz Hasn’t Worn Deodorant In 20 Years
- Leigh Ann: Julia Louis-Dreyfus Naked For GQ