Jessica Simpson’s Baby Makes Debut On Cover Of People
The long awaited first look at Jessica Simpson’s baby daughter has finally arrived! This first pics of Maxwell Drew hit newsstands this week when the latest issue of People magazine comes out.
In the exclusive interview with Jessica and her fiancé Eric Johnson, she talks about the changes Maxwell has brought into her life.
The 31 year old mom says that her “life has completely changed. From how I sleep to what I think about, Maxwell has definitely taken over everything!”
From the pictures, you can see where little Maxwell gets her looks from, but the happy parents reveal that she’s inherited her daddy’s calm personality.
Little Maxwell was born on May 1st via C-section, and Jessica says that recovering wasn’t easy. She also reveals that nursing is a full-time job, and she misses her little girl when it’s daddy’s turn to feed the baby via bottle.
This week’s issue of People with Jessica Simpson and baby Maxwell on the cover hits stands on Friday!
- VIDEO: Check Out The New Batmobile On The Set Of ‘Suicide Squad.’
- Kory Chat’s With “The Voices of Disney” Bill Rogers & Camille Dixon!
- 10 Least Stressed Out Cities In America
- REPORT: Brad Pitt Bisexual – Has Open Marriage With Angie!?
- PICS: The “Fat-shamed” #DancingMan Finally Got His Star-Studded Party!
- 7 Students Arrested After Releasing 72,000 Ladybugs For Senior Prank
- Ben Stiller’s Tribute To His Late Mom Will Touch Your Heart
- 21-Year-Old Woman Dies After Taking The Pill For Only 25 Days!
- 20 Of The Meanest Celebrities In Hollywood
- Were Josh Duggar’s Records Destroyed By Police?