Arlington Is A Happening Place
Have you been to Arlington recently? It is quite literally one of these most happening places in North Texas with so much to do and see! Especially now that summer is in full swing.
Arlington has so much to offer if you’re a sports fan. Football fanatics can tour Cowboys Stadium and walk on the field where the Dallas Cowboys play. Baseball fans can explore Rangers Ballpark, tour the Rangers Museum and Hall of Fame, and catch a game to see Yu Darvish pitch a game while you devour the Boomstick hotdog. Catch a home game on a Friday night and stay for the fireworks show set to music afterwards. There’s also the International Bowling Museum & Hall of Fame right down the road!
Thrill seekers can spend the day at Six Flags Over Texas riding the most thrilling rides like the Titan, the new Texas Giant, and Mr Freeze Reverse Blast. There’s all sorts of shows, concerts, and games that will keep your day jam packed! You can also cool off at Six Flags’ Hurricane Harbor across I-30. Take a dip in the wave pool, float around the lazy river, or shoot through flumes and water slides.
Arlington is also home to some great educational opportunities. The River Legacy Living Science Center is a great place to explore nature up close. Peek into aquariums and terrariums and learn about the environment. University of Texas at Arlington has great educational opportunities open to the public during the summer. The planetarium not only has great educational programs about the universe, there are also laser light shows and $2 movie nights on the huge screen.
To top it all off, Arlington has a ton of great shopping and places to eat. Just goes to show how awesome Arlington is!
- An Animated Questlove Chases Patti LaBelle and Fried Chicken: Watch
- Watch Stephen Colbert Attempt to Sell Michael Stipe at a Yard Sale
- KVIL’s Not So Silent Night Behind The Scenes Video
- ‘She’s seriously out of her mind': Sony Execs Talk About Angelina Jolie!
- Uncle Poodle Exposes Mama June’s Sordid Sex Scandal!
- Federal Agents Raid Joe and Teresa Giudice’s Home, Seizing Cash & Christmas Gifts
- Christmas 2014: The Must Have Gifts!
- Vine Of The Day: For The Family Guy Lovers- 12.18.14
- Courtney And Leigh Ann Interview Train At Not So Silent Night
- Kory & Sybil Interview O.A.R. At KVIL’s Not So Silent Night