Bluebell’s Red Velvet Cake Ice Cream Is Two-Scoops Of Heaven
Who doesn’t love red velvet cake? Blue Bell Ice Cream has created a new ice cream flavor that tastes as magical as unicorns. It’s called Red Velvet Cake. Yes, your favorite cake and your favorite ice cream are now one in a sweet, sweet magical ice cream embrace.
While it’s true that others have attempted to put red velvet in their ice cream, but brand-loyal Bluebell fans can rejoice greatly as Red Velvet Cake has been added to the May rotation of seasonal flavors.
The Texas-based ice cream maker dropped pieces of red velvet cake in a cream cheese icing swirl to create a magical flavor explosion that is like your Aunt Sally Sue’s home-made red velvet cake… only in a frozen ice cream form.
This cool treat is one hot item right now, so you’ll want to run to your grocery store’s freezer section to get yours before it sell out!
- “Game Of Thrones” Taylor Swift Parody Will Make Your Day
- Win BIG In KVIL’s Big Money Hi-Lo!
- Music For Cats is a Real Thing
- Kelly Clarkson Win It Before You Can Buy It Winning Weekend
- Jeff Goldblum, Liam Hemsworth to Star in ‘Independence Day 2′
- New Avengers Trailer: Here’s What We Learned
- Prince Was a Junior High Basketball Star: See the Photo
- House of Cards: Let Frank Be Murderous, Dark, Insane Frank
- Vince Vaughn Didn’t Know He Was in Those Funny Stock Photos
- Eddie Redmayne Will Play Transgender Woman In New Movie And There’s Controversy