Bluebell’s Red Velvet Cake Ice Cream Is Two-Scoops Of Heaven
Who doesn’t love red velvet cake? Blue Bell Ice Cream has created a new ice cream flavor that tastes as magical as unicorns. It’s called Red Velvet Cake. Yes, your favorite cake and your favorite ice cream are now one in a sweet, sweet magical ice cream embrace.
While it’s true that others have attempted to put red velvet in their ice cream, but brand-loyal Bluebell fans can rejoice greatly as Red Velvet Cake has been added to the May rotation of seasonal flavors.
The Texas-based ice cream maker dropped pieces of red velvet cake in a cream cheese icing swirl to create a magical flavor explosion that is like your Aunt Sally Sue’s home-made red velvet cake… only in a frozen ice cream form.
This cool treat is one hot item right now, so you’ll want to run to your grocery store’s freezer section to get yours before it sell out!
- Someone Insulted Katy Perry During Her Show And Her Response Is Priceless
- Jennifer Aniston Caught In Public Wearing Nothing But A Towel. See The Pic!
- The 10 Best Things To Do In Dallas When You’re Alone
- Who Were The Top 10 Heartthrobs From The 90s? Number One Is Still On Top Of Their Game!
- Chipotle Announces More Delivery Services
- Melissa Rivers Reveals Where She Scattered Joan Rivers Ashes
- Divorced Couples Are Taking Selfies Together To Mark The Occasion
- That Didn’t Take Long! Here Is Kermit The Frogs New Girlfriend!
- McDonalds Is Going To Start Serving Breakfast All Day On October 6th
- You Will Never Believe What Justin Timberlake Refuses To Do As A Dad! WHAT??