Who doesn’t love red velvet cake? Blue Bell Ice Cream has created a new ice cream flavor that tastes as magical as unicorns. It’s called Red Velvet Cake. Yes, your favorite cake and your favorite ice cream are now one in a sweet, sweet magical ice cream embrace.
While it’s true that others have attempted to put red velvet in their ice cream, but brand-loyal Bluebell fans can rejoice greatly as Red Velvet Cake has been added to the May rotation of seasonal flavors.
The Texas-based ice cream maker dropped pieces of red velvet cake in a cream cheese icing swirl to create a magical flavor explosion that is like your Aunt Sally Sue’s home-made red velvet cake… only in a frozen ice cream form.
This cool treat is one hot item right now, so you’ll want to run to your grocery store’s freezer section to get yours before it sell out!
- Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran, More Announced as GRAMMY Presenters
- Listen to Gwen Stefani’s New Single ‘Make Me Like You’
- Penelope Cruz Was Asked About Her “Ugly Feet” On The Today Show!
- You Can Use Your Phone To See What You Look Like With A Boob Job Now!
- We Were Popping Bottles In Studio Celebrating The Real Housewives Of Dallas!
- Have You Had An Oreogasm? Oreo Brownie Will Blow Your Mind!
- Erika Jayne Called In Today And Gave Our Dallas Housewives Some Advice!
- KFC Is Going To Hook You Up With A Romantic Date Night For Valentine’s Day!
- Ryan Reynold’s Man Part Makes An Appearance In Deadpool
- This Is What Happened During Chipotle’s Closed-Door Meeting!