Bluebell’s Red Velvet Cake Ice Cream Is Two-Scoops Of Heaven
Who doesn’t love red velvet cake? Blue Bell Ice Cream has created a new ice cream flavor that tastes as magical as unicorns. It’s called Red Velvet Cake. Yes, your favorite cake and your favorite ice cream are now one in a sweet, sweet magical ice cream embrace.
While it’s true that others have attempted to put red velvet in their ice cream, but brand-loyal Bluebell fans can rejoice greatly as Red Velvet Cake has been added to the May rotation of seasonal flavors.
The Texas-based ice cream maker dropped pieces of red velvet cake in a cream cheese icing swirl to create a magical flavor explosion that is like your Aunt Sally Sue’s home-made red velvet cake… only in a frozen ice cream form.
This cool treat is one hot item right now, so you’ll want to run to your grocery store’s freezer section to get yours before it sell out!
- Ariana Grande Mistakenly Posts A Video Of Her Kissing Another Girl On Instagram
- VIDEO: Jay Leno Fills In For Jimmy Fallon On The Tonight Show
- Winner Of The $310 Million Dollar Powerball Ticket Revealed!
- The McKinney Fire Department Want To Give You A Free Pizza Today!
- It’s Here! McDonald’s All Day Breakfast Has Arrived! Here Are Some Of The Best Reactions
- $4.99 Chipotle Delivery Is Real. Here’s The Code To Get Your First Burrito FREE!
- It’s Looking Like Nick Gordon Is Going To Face Murder Charges In The Death Of Bobbi Kristina Brown
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Daughter Chelsea Gives Juicy Tell All Interview And Rosie Responds
- Paul McCartney Releases Alternate Video for Michael Jackson Duet ‘Say, Say, Say’
- Instagram Turns 5, Who Makes The Top 10?