If you’re part of the crowd staying in town this weekend, make plans to head down to Fair Park for City Arts Festival! There’s something for everyone at this awesome festival in the heart of Dallas.
This is one weekend you’ll want to be at Fair Park. The free festival known as City Arts is bringing not just hundreds of artists, musicians, and performers to Fair Park, but the museums are opening their doors as well! Museums in Fair Park will offer discounted or FREE admission during select hours this weekend.
There will be 150 artisans bringing their crafts and wares and multiple stages will a full line-up of music, dance, and theater performances. There will be chef demonstrations from some of the best restaurants in Dallas, a children’s area full of activities, art classes, and much more!
Friday and Saturday night are a real treat! At 9PM both nights, you and your family can enjoy movies under the stars and in the grass! Friday night’s feature is American Graffiti and Saturday will feature Grease.
City Arts Festival starts today, Friday, and runs through Sunday. Admission is free, but parking is $10. For more information, visit cityartsfestival.com.
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- WATCH: Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer
- Alicia Keys Unlocks Her Music Vault On New Interactive Fan Site
- Christmas Cats TV Is Streaming Live On the Internet
- Peter Gabriel Remembers Nelson Mandela: ‘It Leaves an Enormous Hole’
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns
- Our Favorite Local Weather People