If you’re part of the crowd staying in town this weekend, make plans to head down to Fair Park for City Arts Festival! There’s something for everyone at this awesome festival in the heart of Dallas.
This is one weekend you’ll want to be at Fair Park. The free festival known as City Arts is bringing not just hundreds of artists, musicians, and performers to Fair Park, but the museums are opening their doors as well! Museums in Fair Park will offer discounted or FREE admission during select hours this weekend.
There will be 150 artisans bringing their crafts and wares and multiple stages will a full line-up of music, dance, and theater performances. There will be chef demonstrations from some of the best restaurants in Dallas, a children’s area full of activities, art classes, and much more!
Friday and Saturday night are a real treat! At 9PM both nights, you and your family can enjoy movies under the stars and in the grass! Friday night’s feature is American Graffiti and Saturday will feature Grease.
City Arts Festival starts today, Friday, and runs through Sunday. Admission is free, but parking is $10. For more information, visit cityartsfestival.com.
- Katy Perry Sings ‘Rise’ and ‘Roar’ at DNC
- New Dating Show Has People Pick Their Dates Based On What Their Genitals Look Like!
- Jennifer Lopez’s New Shoe Collection Is Going To Be AMAZING!
- These 18 Signs Prove You’re A Texas Mom!
- A Calvin Harris And Kanye Song Wont Happen …. “I Don’t Need The Taylor Swift Backlash”
- Contrary To Reports Ben Affleck And Jennifer Garner Are NOT Back Together!
- Leigh Ann #Uncorked The Podcast: The Ghost, The Taxi, & The Conspiracy Theory
- Blake Shelton Says Gwen Stefani Saved His Life
- American Red Cross Calls For Donations Amid Emergency Blood Shortage
- Abigail Adams Writings Cited to Rebut Bill O’Reilly’s Remarks on Slavery