Spend Memorial Day Weekend At City Arts Festival In Fair Park
If you’re part of the crowd staying in town this weekend, make plans to head down to Fair Park for City Arts Festival! There’s something for everyone at this awesome festival in the heart of Dallas.
This is one weekend you’ll want to be at Fair Park. The free festival known as City Arts is bringing not just hundreds of artists, musicians, and performers to Fair Park, but the museums are opening their doors as well! Museums in Fair Park will offer discounted or FREE admission during select hours this weekend.
There will be 150 artisans bringing their crafts and wares and multiple stages will a full line-up of music, dance, and theater performances. There will be chef demonstrations from some of the best restaurants in Dallas, a children’s area full of activities, art classes, and much more!
Friday and Saturday night are a real treat! At 9PM both nights, you and your family can enjoy movies under the stars and in the grass! Friday night’s feature is American Graffiti and Saturday will feature Grease.
City Arts Festival starts today, Friday, and runs through Sunday. Admission is free, but parking is $10. For more information, visit cityartsfestival.com.
- WATCH: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West’s Wedding Dance Video Is Released
- Happy Memorial Day
- Entourage Screening Passes Giveaway
- Zac Brown Band Concert Tickets Giveaway
- Eat. Pray. Bone!!
- Watch Chris Pratt Give Acting Lessons. Drunk.
- Dwayne Johnson Officiates Surprise Wedding For Fan Interviewing Him
- Netflix Streaming: What’s Coming & Going In June
- Mike Huckabee Jumps In On The Duggar Scandal
- Man Protests Overbooked Flight… By Getting Naked