If you’re part of the crowd staying in town this weekend, make plans to head down to Fair Park for City Arts Festival! There’s something for everyone at this awesome festival in the heart of Dallas.
This is one weekend you’ll want to be at Fair Park. The free festival known as City Arts is bringing not just hundreds of artists, musicians, and performers to Fair Park, but the museums are opening their doors as well! Museums in Fair Park will offer discounted or FREE admission during select hours this weekend.
There will be 150 artisans bringing their crafts and wares and multiple stages will a full line-up of music, dance, and theater performances. There will be chef demonstrations from some of the best restaurants in Dallas, a children’s area full of activities, art classes, and much more!
Friday and Saturday night are a real treat! At 9PM both nights, you and your family can enjoy movies under the stars and in the grass! Friday night’s feature is American Graffiti and Saturday will feature Grease.
City Arts Festival starts today, Friday, and runs through Sunday. Admission is free, but parking is $10. For more information, visit cityartsfestival.com.
- High School Student Shows Penis in Yearbook Photo
- Dallas Pizza Shop Forced to Change Names
- Ted Cruz Drops Out of Presidential Race
- Police Release 911 Log That Includes A Call About Prince’s Alleged Cocaine Use!
- Smell Dating Is A Real Thing And It Freaks Us Out!
- This Guy Recreated Looks From The Met Gala And It’s Hilarious!
- Can You Solve This Facebook Math Problem That Is Floating Around?
- You Can Now Wear This Bracelet To Shock Away Your Cravings And It Hurts!
- Chick-Fil-A’s Loyalty Program Might Actually Make You really Mad!
- A Hundred Years Later Ringling Brothers Is Retiring Their Elephant Act!