If you’re part of the crowd staying in town this weekend, make plans to head down to Fair Park for City Arts Festival! There’s something for everyone at this awesome festival in the heart of Dallas.
This is one weekend you’ll want to be at Fair Park. The free festival known as City Arts is bringing not just hundreds of artists, musicians, and performers to Fair Park, but the museums are opening their doors as well! Museums in Fair Park will offer discounted or FREE admission during select hours this weekend.
There will be 150 artisans bringing their crafts and wares and multiple stages will a full line-up of music, dance, and theater performances. There will be chef demonstrations from some of the best restaurants in Dallas, a children’s area full of activities, art classes, and much more!
Friday and Saturday night are a real treat! At 9PM both nights, you and your family can enjoy movies under the stars and in the grass! Friday night’s feature is American Graffiti and Saturday will feature Grease.
City Arts Festival starts today, Friday, and runs through Sunday. Admission is free, but parking is $10. For more information, visit cityartsfestival.com.
- Cyndi Lauper Performs ‘When You Were Mine’ for Prince
- Baylor Fired Head Football Coach Art Briles
- Watch The Water Bottle Flip That Went Viral!
- Leigh Ann And Courtney Kerr #Uncorked The Podcast: The Dog Food, The Toe Nails, & The Bachelorette
- Watch Adele’s Reaction After She Accidentally Forgets the Words to Her Song During Concert
- Trump Wins The Republican Nomination For President
- Duncan Jones Says ‘Goodbye’ to Father David Bowie
- New Insane Bodycam Footage Shows Firefighters Saving A Construction Worker From Burning Building In Houston Seconds Before It Collapses To The Ground
- Texas Rangers Play A Different Kind Of Game
- Move Over Chewbacca Mom! This Video Of A Woman Receiving Barbra Streisand Tickets Is The Cutest Thing Ever!