Man Skydives With No Parachute And Lives To Tell About It
A stuntman in the UK recently laughed in the face of gravity. Gary Connery leaped from a helicopter 2,400 feet in the air without a parachute and landed safely in a runway made of cardboard boxes. Not to worry, Gary wasn’t completely without protection. He was wearing a specially designed wing-suit that made him look something like a flying squirrel as he plummeted earth-wards at 80mph. The jump lasted less than a minute and made aviation history.
- Madonna Wants Smokin’ Hot Young Male Model – Just Might Get Him.
- 20 Things Our Parents Did That Would Be Considered HORRIBLE Now!
- Man’s Penis Cracks After He Injects It With…
- John Stamos Calls Out Olsen Twins for Saying They Weren’t Told About ‘Fuller House’ Reboot
- Hootie and the Blowfish to Reunite on ‘Late Show with David Letterman’
- Watch Sesame Street’s ‘Avengers’ Parody
- The Newest Selfie Craze Is The Tuck, But You Have To See What They Call It
- Over 30 Students Hurt In Crowley Bus Crash
- Chipotle Isn’t Serving This Anymore
- Sandra Bullock WAS NOT The First Choice For Most Beautiful In People Magazine