Man Skydives With No Parachute And Lives To Tell About It
A stuntman in the UK recently laughed in the face of gravity. Gary Connery leaped from a helicopter 2,400 feet in the air without a parachute and landed safely in a runway made of cardboard boxes. Not to worry, Gary wasn’t completely without protection. He was wearing a specially designed wing-suit that made him look something like a flying squirrel as he plummeted earth-wards at 80mph. The jump lasted less than a minute and made aviation history.
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- H&M Debuts Wedding Dress For Less Than $100
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band’s New Album?
- Hollywood Hot Talk: Travolta’s Oscar Flub
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘High Hopes’ Documentary Is Coming to HBO
- Man Claims He Shot Bigfoot
- Zazza & Julie’s Go-To Feel-Good Movies