Man Skydives With No Parachute And Lives To Tell About It
A stuntman in the UK recently laughed in the face of gravity. Gary Connery leaped from a helicopter 2,400 feet in the air without a parachute and landed safely in a runway made of cardboard boxes. Not to worry, Gary wasn’t completely without protection. He was wearing a specially designed wing-suit that made him look something like a flying squirrel as he plummeted earth-wards at 80mph. The jump lasted less than a minute and made aviation history.
- Vatican Priest Father Krysztof Olaf Charamsa In A Gay Relationship Comes Out: Gets Fired
- VIDEO: Ellie Goulding Caught Lip-Syncing?
- Prescription Pills Apparently Found In Jim Carrey’s Ex’s House Under Carrey’s Alias
- Scary (But Good) Halloween Movies You Can Watch Now On Netflix
- Demi Lovato Just Posed Nude For “Vanity Fair”
- Watch Little Mix go to Prom in their ‘Love Me Like You’ Video
- Lady Gaga Covers ‘I Want Your Love,’ Strips Down for Tom Ford Fashion Promo
- This Woman Married A Gynecologist And Says Her Love Life Is Amazing!
- Your Prayers Have Been Answered! The Personal Pizza Carrier Has Arrived!
- Adorable Little Girl Is So Upset Adam Levine Got Married