Man Skydives With No Parachute And Lives To Tell About It
A stuntman in the UK recently laughed in the face of gravity. Gary Connery leaped from a helicopter 2,400 feet in the air without a parachute and landed safely in a runway made of cardboard boxes. Not to worry, Gary wasn’t completely without protection. He was wearing a specially designed wing-suit that made him look something like a flying squirrel as he plummeted earth-wards at 80mph. The jump lasted less than a minute and made aviation history.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Releases First Photo As Edward Snowden in Oliver Stone Film
- Cher & Piers Morgan Feud on Twitter Over Older Pop Stars Wearing Fishnets
- Vince Vaughn & the Cast of ‘Unfinished Business’ Deliver Funny and Free Stock Photos
- First Look At Carrie Underwood’s New Baby
- Kid Is P***ed That His Comic Strips Were Pulled From Paper
- New Study Reveals The Average Male “Length”…For Real.
- New Company Will Offer Women Unlimited Blowouts For $99 A Month
- Watch Britney Spears Almost Lose Her Top During A Performance
- Local News Accidentally Aired A Minute Of Porn
- Have You Seen A Weasel Ride A Woodpecker? You Have Now!