Man Skydives With No Parachute And Lives To Tell About It
A stuntman in the UK recently laughed in the face of gravity. Gary Connery leaped from a helicopter 2,400 feet in the air without a parachute and landed safely in a runway made of cardboard boxes. Not to worry, Gary wasn’t completely without protection. He was wearing a specially designed wing-suit that made him look something like a flying squirrel as he plummeted earth-wards at 80mph. The jump lasted less than a minute and made aviation history.
- Lady Gaga’s Orchestrated Airport Arrival Is Magical
- Paul McCartney Plans Collector’s Edition of ‘New’ for October
- JLo Dazzles In Snakeskin Dress
- Related Questions: Ne-Yo – ‘She Knows’
- Imagine Dragons Release New Song ‘Warriors’ For ‘League of Legends’ Video Game: Listen
- Iggy Azalea Sextape Coming Soon?
- Kendall Jenner Bullied At New York Fashion Week
- Zazza Zoo: Roman Is A Puppy Gladiator & Wants You!
- This Is What It Looks Like When Men Pole Dance For The First Time!
- Proof That Dallas-Ft Worth Is The Entertainment Capitol Of Texas