Everyone Loves A Slinky On A Treadmill
It’s fun. It’s a wonderful toy. And now, it’s never-ending fun on a treadmill. As kids, we all make our slinkies walk down stairs, alone and in pairs, but the joy only lasted as long as the number of steps. However, the hypnotizing dance of the slinky is interminable went set to march on a treadmill. It weaves side to side, it speeds up, and it slows down. This dramatic march of the slinky will put you in a place of zen.
- This Is What It Looks Like When Men Pole Dance For The First Time!
- Proof That Dallas-Ft Worth Is The Entertainment Capitol Of Texas
- How Stress Wrecks Your Sleep And How To Fix It!
- Kory’s Guide to iOS 8
- Bono, Liam Neeson Have Been Screenwriting a Film Together
- 103.7 KVIL’s POPTOPIA All Access Weekend
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Might Be Working on a Joint Album
- Nick Jonas Can’t Help Getting ‘Jealous’ Over Real Life Girlfriend, Olivia Culpo in New Video: Watch
- Interview: Mike Rutherford Looks Back on Genesis, Ahead to Mike + The Mechanics
- Sharon Osbourne Says U2 Gave Away ‘Mediocre Music’ for Free Because ‘No One Wants to Buy It’