It’s fun. It’s a wonderful toy. And now, it’s never-ending fun on a treadmill. As kids, we all make our slinkies walk down stairs, alone and in pairs, but the joy only lasted as long as the number of steps. However, the hypnotizing dance of the slinky is interminable went set to march on a treadmill. It weaves side to side, it speeds up, and it slows down. This dramatic march of the slinky will put you in a place of zen.
- John Legend Returns With New EDM-Influenced Single Featuring Kimbra
- John Mayer Drops New Single ‘Paper Doll’
- Demi Lovato Addresses Rehab Stint At Chicago Concert: ‘I’ve Gotten Through It And You Can Do It Too’
- Jack Johnson On His New Album: ‘It’s The Most Un-Punk Rock Thing You’ve Ever Heard’
- On The Beach. For Work.
- Julie’s Jabber: Calling B.S. on the “Fabulous Mom” Trend
- She Mail – Finding Out Family News On Facebook
- Antisocial App Helps You Avoid Other People
- TV Shows We Wish Would Come Back
- Report: Justin Bieber Involved In Hollywood Hit-And-Run, Paparazzo Injured