Everyone Loves A Slinky On A Treadmill
It’s fun. It’s a wonderful toy. And now, it’s never-ending fun on a treadmill. As kids, we all make our slinkies walk down stairs, alone and in pairs, but the joy only lasted as long as the number of steps. However, the hypnotizing dance of the slinky is interminable went set to march on a treadmill. It weaves side to side, it speeds up, and it slows down. This dramatic march of the slinky will put you in a place of zen.
- There Is Now A Pair Of Jeans That Will Conceal Your Farts
- Read the Apology From Lion Killer, Dr. Palmer
- Britney Spears Does The Splits On The Beach In A Bikini! See The Pics!
- Is Calvin Harris Planning On Popping The Question To Taylor Swift?
- Only Four Of These Animals Are Left On Earth
- Move Over Grumpy Cat! Grumpy Dog Is Taking Over The Internet.
- Shawn From The Bachelorette Was Hit In The Head With A Brick By Which Fellow Reality TV Star?
- Why Is Channing Tatum Quitting His New Movie?
- Kris Jenner Finally Meets Caitlyn Jenner! How Did The Meeting Go Down?
- Caprese Pasta Salad By Amy Armstrong-Loftus