Everyone Loves A Slinky On A Treadmill
It’s fun. It’s a wonderful toy. And now, it’s never-ending fun on a treadmill. As kids, we all make our slinkies walk down stairs, alone and in pairs, but the joy only lasted as long as the number of steps. However, the hypnotizing dance of the slinky is interminable went set to march on a treadmill. It weaves side to side, it speeds up, and it slows down. This dramatic march of the slinky will put you in a place of zen.
- Do You Know What ALS Does To Your Body? Here Is Pete Frates Story
- SPOILER ALERT: Major Stunt Shot For Downton Abbey Season Premiere!
- BLOG: The Night Before Phantom Of The Opera!
- Taylor Swift Will Not Sing About Exes, Air Dirty Laundry on ‘1989’
- Jimmy Fallon Takes On Pierce Brosnan In ‘Goldeneye’ Video Game
- Leigh Ann: Jennifer Hudson’s Half-Brother Jailed
- Sam Smith: Tinder is ‘Ruining Romance’
- Listen to a Preview of Ariana Grande’s ‘Too Close’
- NFL Asks Coldplay, Katy Perry & Rihanna to Pay to Play 2015 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- 7 Videos That Led Director Mark Romanek to Taylor Swift