Everyone Loves A Slinky On A Treadmill
It’s fun. It’s a wonderful toy. And now, it’s never-ending fun on a treadmill. As kids, we all make our slinkies walk down stairs, alone and in pairs, but the joy only lasted as long as the number of steps. However, the hypnotizing dance of the slinky is interminable went set to march on a treadmill. It weaves side to side, it speeds up, and it slows down. This dramatic march of the slinky will put you in a place of zen.
- Foodie Blog: One Pot Pasta
- Kid Rock SLAMS Beyonce in Rolling Stone!
- Apparently You Will Be Able To Charge Your Phone Soon By Pleasuring Yourself
- Man Wakes Up At Bus Stop To Find Out His Testicles Had Been Stolen
- People on Twitter Really Don’t Want to Hear House of Cards Spoilers
- BREAKING: Kelly Osbourne Quits Fashion Police
- Hot Chocolate To Sip & Hot Chocolate Cookies To Eat :)
- Have You Seen The Cotton Candy Oreo’s Yet??
- Is It White And Gold Or Blue And Black? Here Is The Science Behind It
- Kelly Clarkson Says Her Husband Is the Only Person She’s Ever Truly Loved