Swimsuit Slim-down Tips From Larry North
Summer is almost upon us. It’s the last chance to drop a few pounds before hitting the beach or the lake. Fitness Guru Larry North has a few tips on eating healthy to slim-down for that swimsuit.
Larry says that everyone deserves to look good. If you look good, you feel good. However, you don’t have to starve yourself or crash diet to drop a few pounds.
Eat a good round meal with a good round plate. Break your plate up into thirds. The first third should be your protein. Not all proteins were created equal, so put down that roast beef. Instead, pick high quality proteins like white chicken, white turkey, and fat-free dairy. Keep your serving size to down to the size of your hand. The second third should be a quality carbohydrate. Again, go for the good carbs. Oatmeal, rice, grits, and quinoa are examples of good carbs. That serving size should fit in a coffee cup. The last third should be a cereal bowl-sized portion of vegetables.
A good way to stay successful is not only to eat every 3-4 hours, but also carry good food with you. You’ll save money AND drop a few pounds.
- There Is Now A Pair Of Jeans That Will Conceal Your Farts
- Read the Apology From Lion Killer, Dr. Palmer
- Britney Spears Does The Splits On The Beach In A Bikini! See The Pics!
- Is Calvin Harris Planning On Popping The Question To Taylor Swift?
- Only Four Of These Animals Are Left On Earth
- Move Over Grumpy Cat! Grumpy Dog Is Taking Over The Internet.
- Shawn From The Bachelorette Was Hit In The Head With A Brick By Which Fellow Reality TV Star?
- Why Is Channing Tatum Quitting His New Movie?
- Kris Jenner Finally Meets Caitlyn Jenner! How Did The Meeting Go Down?
- Caprese Pasta Salad By Amy Armstrong-Loftus