Swimsuit Slim-down Tips From Larry North
Summer is almost upon us. It’s the last chance to drop a few pounds before hitting the beach or the lake. Fitness Guru Larry North has a few tips on eating healthy to slim-down for that swimsuit.
Larry says that everyone deserves to look good. If you look good, you feel good. However, you don’t have to starve yourself or crash diet to drop a few pounds.
Eat a good round meal with a good round plate. Break your plate up into thirds. The first third should be your protein. Not all proteins were created equal, so put down that roast beef. Instead, pick high quality proteins like white chicken, white turkey, and fat-free dairy. Keep your serving size to down to the size of your hand. The second third should be a quality carbohydrate. Again, go for the good carbs. Oatmeal, rice, grits, and quinoa are examples of good carbs. That serving size should fit in a coffee cup. The last third should be a cereal bowl-sized portion of vegetables.
A good way to stay successful is not only to eat every 3-4 hours, but also carry good food with you. You’ll save money AND drop a few pounds.
- Don’t Miss Kathy Griffin
- Fair Park Sparks
- Beyoncé Is Only the 19th Most Sexiest Woman in the World, According to this Men’s Magazine
- Watch Robert Downey Jr Get Very Emotional About Bacon with Jimmy Fallon
- Win Fifth Harmony Tickets Before They Go On Sale
- Reality Star Announces Daughters’ Pregnancy And Bisexuality
- One Direction’s Liam Payne Says Zayn-Less New Album Will Be More ‘Oasis-y’
- Student Leaves $3K Tip To Honor Teacher
- Don’t Miss Lady Antebellum
- Scarlett Johansson Reveals The REAL Reason Her And Ryan Reynolds Split