Swimsuit Slim-down Tips From Larry North
Summer is almost upon us. It’s the last chance to drop a few pounds before hitting the beach or the lake. Fitness Guru Larry North has a few tips on eating healthy to slim-down for that swimsuit.
Larry says that everyone deserves to look good. If you look good, you feel good. However, you don’t have to starve yourself or crash diet to drop a few pounds.
Eat a good round meal with a good round plate. Break your plate up into thirds. The first third should be your protein. Not all proteins were created equal, so put down that roast beef. Instead, pick high quality proteins like white chicken, white turkey, and fat-free dairy. Keep your serving size to down to the size of your hand. The second third should be a quality carbohydrate. Again, go for the good carbs. Oatmeal, rice, grits, and quinoa are examples of good carbs. That serving size should fit in a coffee cup. The last third should be a cereal bowl-sized portion of vegetables.
A good way to stay successful is not only to eat every 3-4 hours, but also carry good food with you. You’ll save money AND drop a few pounds.
- Penguins Of Madagascar Passes Giveaway
- The Giver DVD Giveaway
- Lisa Bonet’s Tweets Aimed At The Bill Cosby Scandal? She’s Not On His Side It Seems…
- Third Steamy, Hot, Naughty “Fifty Shades of Grey” Trailer Is Out!
- Did Kourtney Just Break up with Scott on Instagram?
- KVIL Listener Photographs Chris Martin At Gwyneth Paltrow’s Event In Dallas
- Which Pop Star Did Sam Smith Get Detention For Seeing?
- #WeekendRewind: Mark Cuban Makes $6 & College Goes To Hogwarts
- VIDEO: EPIC Semi Truck Jump Over Speeding Formula 1 Car
- BREAKING: Chris Martin Spotted With Gwyneth Paltrow At Dallas Goop Opening