Dallas Symphony Orchestra’s FREE Concert Series
Dallas has been treated to the Community Concert Series for 20 years. From parks to other outdoor venues, the DSO will be making their rounds playing FREE concerts. Associate Conductor Rei Hotoda will be leading the DSO as they play a variety of classical favorites. Don’t miss the popular Memorial Day Concert with a fabulous fireworks show at the end!
Here’s the schedule of concerts:
Wednesday, May 23rd at 8PM
Paul Quinn College
3837 Simpson Stuart Road, Dallas, 75241
Monday, May 28th at 8PM
Memorial Day Concert & Fireworks at Flagpole Hill
8007 Northwest Highway, Dallas, 75238
Tuesday, May 29th at 8PM
1355 Adair Street, Dallas, 75204
Wednesday, May 30th at 8PM
711 West Canty Street, Dallas, 75208
For more information, including alternate venues in case of rain, visit dallassymphony.com.
- Interview: Joe Perry on Marriage, His New Memoir and the Future of Aerosmith
- Annie Lennox Says Twerking Has Nothing to Do with Feminism
- There’s All Kinds of Color in Gwen Stefani’s Video for ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Watch
- Couple Stuck Together During Heat Of The Moment, Rushed To Hospital
- Kim Kardashian Rediculous Requests For Product Endorsements
- Walter White Doll In Toys-R-US! Is It To Much?
- BREAKING: Michael Sams Released From Cowboys
- Renee Zellweger Looks Almost Unrecognizable At Event
- UNICEF Using Music to Educate Liberia About Ebola with ‘Ebola is Real': Listen
- Women In Halloween Costumes