Andy Cohen, the man behind the Bravo network, has said that there would be no more The Real Housewives spinoffs after the addition of The Real Housewives of Miami. Now it appears that he’s had a change of heart.
Reports are emerging that The Real Housewives of Dallas is a definite “go”.
LaLate News is reporting that The Real Housewives of Dallas is now ready to start filming after contracts were signed for an initial ten episode season one. It is rumored that the cast has already been selected, and that the promotional photo for the first season has already been taken.
LaLate News is also claiming that the cast will receive $11,000 per episode for the first season.
Bravo has yet to confirm the new show, and there is no word yet on who the cast might be.
- Watch These Poor Guys Get Bikini Waxes! This Is Hilarious!
- MASSIVE Alligator Just Casually Strolls Across Golf Course!
- Internet Conspiracy Says Eminem Died A Few Years Ago From A Drug Overdose
- This Baker Was Allowed To Pay His Child Support In Pizza!
- Selena Gomez Gets Fresh in ‘The Fundamentals of Caring’ Trailer
- Men Are Transplanting Hair To Their Face
- You Need To Stop Throwing Away These 5 Items And Start Selling Them
- The Bachelorette’s Chad Johnson On His Fellow Contestants, “It Is Kind Of Hard To Determine Who Is There for The Right Reasons”
- This Woman Was Stopped From Boarding An Airplane Because Her Shorts Were considered ‘Inappropriate’
- The ‘Full House’ Family Home Is Up For Sale