Andy Cohen, the man behind the Bravo network, has said that there would be no more The Real Housewives spinoffs after the addition of The Real Housewives of Miami. Now it appears that he’s had a change of heart.
Reports are emerging that The Real Housewives of Dallas is a definite “go”.
LaLate News is reporting that The Real Housewives of Dallas is now ready to start filming after contracts were signed for an initial ten episode season one. It is rumored that the cast has already been selected, and that the promotional photo for the first season has already been taken.
LaLate News is also claiming that the cast will receive $11,000 per episode for the first season.
Bravo has yet to confirm the new show, and there is no word yet on who the cast might be.
- Ex NFL Player And Wife Killed By Teenage Son!
- Oreo Rice Crispy Treats Are What You Need In Your Life!
- The Water In Rio Is So Polluted Olympic Swimmers Are Being Told To Keep Their Mouths Closed
- Florida Man Was Strip Searched, Arrested, And Jailed For Drugs That Turned Out To Be Doughnut Crumbs
- Cameron Candice Bure’s Daughter Might Crush It On ‘The Voice’ This Season!
- Don’t Miss The Meteor Shower Happening Tonight!
- Justin Bieber Gave Zac Efron Career Advice! Really?
- Orlando Bloom Adorably Filmed Katy Perry During Her DNC Performance!
- Kid Replaces Family Photos With Pics Of Steve Buscemi: Waits For Parents To Notice
- State Fair Of Texas: Are You Up For Some Bacon-Wrapped Churros Or Fried Jell-O?