The Real Housewives Of Dallas Is Happening
Andy Cohen, the man behind the Bravo network, has said that there would be no more The Real Housewives spinoffs after the addition of The Real Housewives of Miami. Now it appears that he’s had a change of heart.
Reports are emerging that The Real Housewives of Dallas is a definite “go”.
LaLate News is reporting that The Real Housewives of Dallas is now ready to start filming after contracts were signed for an initial ten episode season one. It is rumored that the cast has already been selected, and that the promotional photo for the first season has already been taken.
LaLate News is also claiming that the cast will receive $11,000 per episode for the first season.
Bravo has yet to confirm the new show, and there is no word yet on who the cast might be.
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- H&M Debuts Wedding Dress For Less Than $100
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band’s New Album?
- Hollywood Hot Talk: Travolta’s Oscar Flub
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘High Hopes’ Documentary Is Coming to HBO
- Man Claims He Shot Bigfoot
- Zazza & Julie’s Go-To Feel-Good Movies