Andy Cohen, the man behind the Bravo network, has said that there would be no more The Real Housewives spinoffs after the addition of The Real Housewives of Miami. Now it appears that he’s had a change of heart.
Reports are emerging that The Real Housewives of Dallas is a definite “go”.
LaLate News is reporting that The Real Housewives of Dallas is now ready to start filming after contracts were signed for an initial ten episode season one. It is rumored that the cast has already been selected, and that the promotional photo for the first season has already been taken.
LaLate News is also claiming that the cast will receive $11,000 per episode for the first season.
Bravo has yet to confirm the new show, and there is no word yet on who the cast might be.
- VIDEO: Student Driver Completely Ran Over His Driver’s Ed Teacher
- 100 Kids Have the Ultimate Sleepover at Cowboys Stadium (PHOTOS)
- Maria Sharapova Is Going To Harvard After Being Banned From Tennis
- George H.W. Bush Shoots Down 5-year-Old’s Case For Him To Eat Broccoli
- Jon Bon Jovi Surprises Fan Battling Cancer
- Lady Gaga Talks Kindness with the Dalai Lama
- Sarah Jessica Parker Is Getting ‘Divorced’
- This Stinks! Soccer Player Gets Kicked Out Of Game For Farting
- Texas A&M Kid Loses 140 Pounds In A Year By Eating Chick-Fil-A
- Dose of Sass with Steve Kemble June 27, 2016 (Audio)