Andy Cohen, the man behind the Bravo network, has said that there would be no more The Real Housewives spinoffs after the addition of The Real Housewives of Miami. Now it appears that he’s had a change of heart.
Reports are emerging that The Real Housewives of Dallas is a definite “go”.
LaLate News is reporting that The Real Housewives of Dallas is now ready to start filming after contracts were signed for an initial ten episode season one. It is rumored that the cast has already been selected, and that the promotional photo for the first season has already been taken.
LaLate News is also claiming that the cast will receive $11,000 per episode for the first season.
Bravo has yet to confirm the new show, and there is no word yet on who the cast might be.
- New Trend: Parents Naming Babies After Pokémon Go Characters
- BREAKING: Hot Air Balloon Crashes In Lockhart, Texas And 16 Are Feared Dead
- VIDEO: Rowlett Police Officer Has ‘Tea Party’ With Toddler Whose Life He Saved
- Justin Bieber And Nick Jonas Both Say Republicans Threw Millions At Them To Play
- Skydiver Will Attempt Jump Without A Parachute Or Wingsuit On Live Television Tonight
- 2 More Restaurants Refused Service to Police; One in Texas – Employees Promptly Fired
- Dallas Cowboys Jersey Sales Are Blowing Away the Competition
- Ex NFL Player And Wife Killed By Teenage Son!
- Oreo Rice Crispy Treats Are What You Need In Your Life!
- The Water In Rio Is So Polluted Olympic Swimmers Are Being Told To Keep Their Mouths Closed