Andy Cohen, the man behind the Bravo network, has said that there would be no more The Real Housewives spinoffs after the addition of The Real Housewives of Miami. Now it appears that he’s had a change of heart.
Reports are emerging that The Real Housewives of Dallas is a definite “go”.
LaLate News is reporting that The Real Housewives of Dallas is now ready to start filming after contracts were signed for an initial ten episode season one. It is rumored that the cast has already been selected, and that the promotional photo for the first season has already been taken.
LaLate News is also claiming that the cast will receive $11,000 per episode for the first season.
Bravo has yet to confirm the new show, and there is no word yet on who the cast might be.
- Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, Coldplay, U2 & Jared Leto Up For Golden Globes
- R. Kelly Christmas Album Coming Down Chimneys in 2014
- Kory’s Top Ten Tech Gifts For 2013
- Kelly Clarkson to Appear on TVs’ ‘Nashville’
- $4.6 Million For A Wreath???
- John’s Top 10 Just Plain Awesome Gifts
- Leigh Ann’s Gift Guide For The Shop-A-Holic
- Julie Fisk’s Gift Guide For The Movie Buffs
- McKinney’s Heard Museum Celebrates The Season With Holiday Trail Of Lights
- Sybil’s Gift Guide For Him