Andy Cohen, the man behind the Bravo network, has said that there would be no more The Real Housewives spinoffs after the addition of The Real Housewives of Miami. Now it appears that he’s had a change of heart.
Reports are emerging that The Real Housewives of Dallas is a definite “go”.
LaLate News is reporting that The Real Housewives of Dallas is now ready to start filming after contracts were signed for an initial ten episode season one. It is rumored that the cast has already been selected, and that the promotional photo for the first season has already been taken.
LaLate News is also claiming that the cast will receive $11,000 per episode for the first season.
Bravo has yet to confirm the new show, and there is no word yet on who the cast might be.
- Kobe Bryant’s Extreme Sweating Led to His Retirement
- Could the End of Apple be Near?
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitts Nanny Tells All!
- These Pedicure Stockings Will Make Sure Your Toes Always Look Good!
- Trans People Could Do Six Months In Jail If They Use The ‘Wrong’ Bathroom In Alabama
- Authorities Open Up Princes Secret Vault!
- Usher Shares Naked Selfie On SnapChat!
- Are Millennials Entitled? If You Agree, This Woman Will Be Your New Hero!
- Paul Simon Has a New Song, ‘Cool Papa Bell’: Listen
- The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air Ended 20 Years Ago: Here’s What They Are Doing Now!