In something that feels a bit like a Hollywood house shuffle, Ryan Seacrest is buying Ellen DeGeneres & Portia de Rossi‘s Beverly Hills estate for $37 million. Ellen & Portia sold it to move into another celebrity couple’s house in Malibu.
The three-acre estate Ryan Seacrest purchased from DeGeneres was originally listed at $49 million, but the actual price won’t be known until it goes public at the Los Angeles County Registrar’s office.
The nine-bedroom property consists of a 9,200-square-foot one-story main house, two guesthouses, and another three-bedroom house. There is also a swimming pool and large pond. The property is an aggregate of four separate properties that DeGeneres acquired over the past five years.
Ryan Seacrest is putting his Hollywood Hills gated compound on the market for around $12 million, in case you’re looking.
- DFW Flight Makes Emergency Landing, See The Video
- Man Reunites With Officer He Credits For Saving His Life
- Police Looking For Men Who Drove Van Into Fort Worth ISD Building And Stole ATM
- Former Lottery Winner Blows $3 Million On Meth
- Kelly Clarkson Sets The World Ablaze With “Slaves” Tweet
- Adele Invites Drag Queen Onstage in Seattle
- Kim Kardashian Shares Adorable Video Of Son, Saint West
- Lenny Kravitz Lets Love Rule at Democratic National Convention
- Snooki Releases New Music Video And It’s AMAZINGly Bad
- Kristen Stewart Confirms Sexuality, Says She Is “Much Happier” Dating Women