Ryan Seacrest Is Buying Ellen DeGeneres’ House
In something that feels a bit like a Hollywood house shuffle, Ryan Seacrest is buying Ellen DeGeneres & Portia de Rossi‘s Beverly Hills estate for $37 million. Ellen & Portia sold it to move into another celebrity couple’s house in Malibu.
The three-acre estate Ryan Seacrest purchased from DeGeneres was originally listed at $49 million, but the actual price won’t be known until it goes public at the Los Angeles County Registrar’s office.
The nine-bedroom property consists of a 9,200-square-foot one-story main house, two guesthouses, and another three-bedroom house. There is also a swimming pool and large pond. The property is an aggregate of four separate properties that DeGeneres acquired over the past five years.
Ryan Seacrest is putting his Hollywood Hills gated compound on the market for around $12 million, in case you’re looking.
- Feeling Dumb? These 10 People Will Make You Look Like A Genius
- First Pictures Of The Brangelina Wedding Revealed
- 13 Things That Prove Bigger Is Better In Dallas Fort Worth
- North Texas Giving Day 2014
- American Heart Association 2014 Heart Walk
- Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani Duet on New Song ‘My Heart is Open': Listen
- Watch Ed Sheeran Spoof the Musical ‘Annie’ Dressed As Little Orphan Annie
- Britney Spears Dumps Boyfriend, Posts Odd Instagram
- Rachel Reilly Mourns Donny’s Eviction & Christine Crossing The Line!
- Commercial Free Mondays: Labor Day!