Ryan Seacrest Is Buying Ellen DeGeneres’ House
In something that feels a bit like a Hollywood house shuffle, Ryan Seacrest is buying Ellen DeGeneres & Portia de Rossi‘s Beverly Hills estate for $37 million. Ellen & Portia sold it to move into another celebrity couple’s house in Malibu.
The three-acre estate Ryan Seacrest purchased from DeGeneres was originally listed at $49 million, but the actual price won’t be known until it goes public at the Los Angeles County Registrar’s office.
The nine-bedroom property consists of a 9,200-square-foot one-story main house, two guesthouses, and another three-bedroom house. There is also a swimming pool and large pond. The property is an aggregate of four separate properties that DeGeneres acquired over the past five years.
Ryan Seacrest is putting his Hollywood Hills gated compound on the market for around $12 million, in case you’re looking.
- Bond #24 Set To Begin Filming In December
- Panic At The Disco Covers Bohemian Rhapsody
- More On Joan Rivers
- Ray Rice Blackeye CoverGirl Ad Spotlights Domestic Violence
- Watch Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers Jam with Steve Winwood
- Ryan Gosling And Eva Mendes Welcome Baby Girl
- Phil Collins to Play First Show in 4 Years
- Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’ Deposition: The Revealing, Self-Deprecating, Hilarious Highlights
- George Harrison Tributes Lined Up Around Reissue of Solo Albums
- How Milky Chance Graduated From Music Class To the World Stage