Ryan Seacrest Is Buying Ellen DeGeneres’ House
In something that feels a bit like a Hollywood house shuffle, Ryan Seacrest is buying Ellen DeGeneres & Portia de Rossi‘s Beverly Hills estate for $37 million. Ellen & Portia sold it to move into another celebrity couple’s house in Malibu.
The three-acre estate Ryan Seacrest purchased from DeGeneres was originally listed at $49 million, but the actual price won’t be known until it goes public at the Los Angeles County Registrar’s office.
The nine-bedroom property consists of a 9,200-square-foot one-story main house, two guesthouses, and another three-bedroom house. There is also a swimming pool and large pond. The property is an aggregate of four separate properties that DeGeneres acquired over the past five years.
Ryan Seacrest is putting his Hollywood Hills gated compound on the market for around $12 million, in case you’re looking.
- These Celebrity Grooming Habits Are Really Weird
- Here Are 16 Amazing Tricks To Keep Your Child From Freaking Out While You Shop
- VIDEO: George Ezra Performs On SNL
- Rumor: Destiny’s Child Reunion This Weekend?
- No, Seriously… She’s Not Going To Hollaback
- The World’s Most Famous Llamas: No Longer Legal?
- Many Directions: Easing The Pain Of Zayn Malik’s Departure
- Win Last Chance Ariana Grande Tickets
- Officer Responds To Pit Bull On The Loose, And They Become Best Friends!
- The Walking Dead Spinoff Title Revealed & Norman Reedus Breastfeeding Photo