Ryan Seacrest Is Buying Ellen DeGeneres’ House
In something that feels a bit like a Hollywood house shuffle, Ryan Seacrest is buying Ellen DeGeneres & Portia de Rossi‘s Beverly Hills estate for $37 million. Ellen & Portia sold it to move into another celebrity couple’s house in Malibu.
The three-acre estate Ryan Seacrest purchased from DeGeneres was originally listed at $49 million, but the actual price won’t be known until it goes public at the Los Angeles County Registrar’s office.
The nine-bedroom property consists of a 9,200-square-foot one-story main house, two guesthouses, and another three-bedroom house. There is also a swimming pool and large pond. The property is an aggregate of four separate properties that DeGeneres acquired over the past five years.
Ryan Seacrest is putting his Hollywood Hills gated compound on the market for around $12 million, in case you’re looking.
- 103.7 KVIL’s Not So Silent Night Giveaway
- Jenny McCarthy Spills The Beans On Her Sex Life
- Echosmith – Nothing’s Wrong
- Julie’s Review Room: ‘John Wick’
- Echosmith – Bright
- Echosmith – Cool Kids
- Matt Nathanson Partners with Starkey Hearing Foundation to Raise Awareness for the Hearing Impaired
- Top 10 Horror Films
- Is This Ebola Themed House In Dallas Too Much??
- Kelly Clarkson Covers Sam Smith “Stay With Me” And It’s Amazing