Las Colinas is the place to be this weekend and there is something for everybody! There’s the HP Byron Nelson for the socialites and golf fans alike, Dallas Comic Con for the all the cool geeks, and on Sunday you should check out the annual DFW Dragon Boat Festival taking place on Lake Carolyn beside downtown Las Colinas!
This fabulously FREE event has something for everyone and every age. Face painting, Chinese lantern riddles, hacky sack contests, races, and kite flying. Not to mention live music and dances performed by local groups.
Not only will there be activities galore, there will be food from all around the world. From Chinese to Laos, Indian to Italian, your taste buds will be soaring like the kites in the sky!
The fun begins at 8:30AM Sunday with the Dragon Boat races and continues throughout the day until 6PM. For more information, visit dfwdragonboatfestival.com.
- Tom Hiddleston’s Former Love Couldn’t Be More Different Than T-Swift (Photos)
- London Bobby Proposes To Partner At Pride Parade (Video)
- 7 Stabbed At Neo-Nazi Event In Sacramento (Photos and Video)
- So I Guess Acne Is A Popular Fashion Accessory, Now
- KVIL Kiiara Performance Showroom Giveaway
- Win Tickets To An Intimate Evening With Kristen Chenoweth
- Enter For Your Chance To Win A All-Inclusive Trip To Mexico From Exotico Tequila
- SweePee Rambo Is Officially The World’s Ugliest Dog
- Brittany Murphy Death House Back On The Market With A $1 Mil Discount
- Can Anyone Figure Out What “Charlie The Talking Dog” Is Saying?