Dragon Boats And High Flying Kites Will Sail And Soar In Las Colinas On Sunday
Las Colinas is the place to be this weekend and there is something for everybody! There’s the HP Byron Nelson for the socialites and golf fans alike, Dallas Comic Con for the all the cool geeks, and on Sunday you should check out the annual DFW Dragon Boat Festival taking place on Lake Carolyn beside downtown Las Colinas!
This fabulously FREE event has something for everyone and every age. Face painting, Chinese lantern riddles, hacky sack contests, races, and kite flying. Not to mention live music and dances performed by local groups.
Not only will there be activities galore, there will be food from all around the world. From Chinese to Laos, Indian to Italian, your taste buds will be soaring like the kites in the sky!
The fun begins at 8:30AM Sunday with the Dragon Boat races and continues throughout the day until 6PM. For more information, visit dfwdragonboatfestival.com.
- North Texas 12-Year-Old Golf Prodigy Trinity King Joins Zazza & Julie
- Meet Ariana & Scheana From Vanderpump Rules At OMG DayClub Party On Sunday
- Zazza & Julie’s Summer Jams
- Steve Kemble’s Peep Show Peep Challenge
- Blake: Facebook’s Nearby Friends
- Blake: Phone Manufacturers To Unite Against Info Theft
- Nate Ruess Talks fun.’s New Album: ‘It’s Moving’
- BREAKING: Chelsea Clinton Is…
- Blake: Mavericks vs. Spurs Tentative Play Off Schedule
- Blake: The Inspiration Of Lorde’s Royals