Las Colinas is the place to be this weekend and there is something for everybody! There’s the HP Byron Nelson for the socialites and golf fans alike, Dallas Comic Con for the all the cool geeks, and on Sunday you should check out the annual DFW Dragon Boat Festival taking place on Lake Carolyn beside downtown Las Colinas!
This fabulously FREE event has something for everyone and every age. Face painting, Chinese lantern riddles, hacky sack contests, races, and kite flying. Not to mention live music and dances performed by local groups.
Not only will there be activities galore, there will be food from all around the world. From Chinese to Laos, Indian to Italian, your taste buds will be soaring like the kites in the sky!
The fun begins at 8:30AM Sunday with the Dragon Boat races and continues throughout the day until 6PM. For more information, visit dfwdragonboatfestival.com.
- SI Swimsuit Issue Features A 56-Year-Old Bikini Model!
- Are You A Fan Of The Grey Hair Trend On Young People? See The Pics And Vote!
- Here’s Who Will Be Performing At The Grammy’s On Monday
- These Are 8 Ways to Spend Valentines Day If You’re Single
- These Are The Differences Between Dallas And Houston According To The Real Housewives Of Dallas
- Kate Hudson And Nick Jonas Have A Romantic Four Hour Dinner Date
- Woman Halts Business Meeting… In The Strangest Way Possible!
- Lamar Odom Makes First Public Appearance. See The Pics!
- Kim Kardashian Goes Blonde! See The Pics!
- Carly Rae Jepsen Performance Showroom Giveaway