Dragon Boats And High Flying Kites Will Sail And Soar In Las Colinas On Sunday
Las Colinas is the place to be this weekend and there is something for everybody! There’s the HP Byron Nelson for the socialites and golf fans alike, Dallas Comic Con for the all the cool geeks, and on Sunday you should check out the annual DFW Dragon Boat Festival taking place on Lake Carolyn beside downtown Las Colinas!
This fabulously FREE event has something for everyone and every age. Face painting, Chinese lantern riddles, hacky sack contests, races, and kite flying. Not to mention live music and dances performed by local groups.
Not only will there be activities galore, there will be food from all around the world. From Chinese to Laos, Indian to Italian, your taste buds will be soaring like the kites in the sky!
The fun begins at 8:30AM Sunday with the Dragon Boat races and continues throughout the day until 6PM. For more information, visit dfwdragonboatfestival.com.
- Musicians Dress Up for Halloween 2014: See Their Costumes
- Bruce Springsteen Hadn’t Read ‘The Grapes of Wrath’ Before Writing ‘The Ghost of Tom Joad’
- VIDEO: T-Pain Performs Unplugged With No Auto-Tune!
- BREAKING: Virgin Galactic Spaceship Crashes
- KVIL’s 2014 Halloween Party
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Amanda Bynes Released
- Starbucks To Deliver?
- Real Life Haunted Houses For Sale
- VIDEO: Parents Prank Son Into Thinking He Has Ebola