September Is The Most Common Birthday Month
How common is your birthday? It seems like we’re always interested to see who shares our birthdays, especially which celebrities and famous people through history share the special day with us. The New York Times published a ranking of the most common birthdays between people born between 1973 and 1999.
September dominates the top 10 most common birthdays. September 16th is the most common birthday of all. Mid-September is so popular for birthdays that the first non-September birthday falls at #12, July 8th.
It would be obvious that Leap Day, February 29th is the least common birthday as it only falls on the calendar once every four years. Behind that, Christmas Day, December 25th is the least popular birthday. Christmas Eve is the 4th least common birthday, and Independence Day, July 4th, is the 6th.
Where does your birthday fall in the rankings? Dailyviz.com posted a heat map from the rankings for an at-a-glance view of the most common birthdays in the year.
- 5,4,3,2,1 New Kids Friday
- Ella Henderson on Taking Inspiration from Mermaids and Valentino in Style Files
- Weirdest Looks From Paris Fashion Week
- 75 Central To Be Shut Down Sunday Morning For Building Implosion!
- Fort Worth Hero Dog Rescues Owner During Violent Robbery
- ‘She’s Done!’ Angry Kathie Lee Gifford ‘Ready To Walk’ Out On ‘Today’
- Taylor Swift To Hackers: I don’t have ANY nudes!
- A Dose of Sass: The Oscar Race Is Heating Up!
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Added to List of 2015 GRAMMY Performers
- VIDEO: How Women’s Desired Body Shapes Have Progressed Through The Ages