September Is The Most Common Birthday Month
How common is your birthday? It seems like we’re always interested to see who shares our birthdays, especially which celebrities and famous people through history share the special day with us. The New York Times published a ranking of the most common birthdays between people born between 1973 and 1999.
September dominates the top 10 most common birthdays. September 16th is the most common birthday of all. Mid-September is so popular for birthdays that the first non-September birthday falls at #12, July 8th.
It would be obvious that Leap Day, February 29th is the least common birthday as it only falls on the calendar once every four years. Behind that, Christmas Day, December 25th is the least popular birthday. Christmas Eve is the 4th least common birthday, and Independence Day, July 4th, is the 6th.
Where does your birthday fall in the rankings? Dailyviz.com posted a heat map from the rankings for an at-a-glance view of the most common birthdays in the year.
- 9 Things Living Inside Of You That Will Scare You To Death
- Kory’s Recap Of Beyonce & Jay-Z’s “On The Run Tour” @ AT&T Stadium
- VIDEO: New Randy Travis Music Video Is Absolutely Amazing!
- 15 Things No One Ever Tells You Abou Marriage!
- Women Tries To Save Ducklings, But Gets Ticket Instead.
- Women Only Parking Spots, Awesome or Offensive?
- Beyonce & Jay-Z’s Dallas Set List!
- WATCH: Train Premieres “Angel In Blue Jeans” Video!
- HBO Reveals Trailer, Release Date for Beyoncé & Jay Z ‘On the Run’ Concert Special
- Billy Joel Wins Library of Congress’ Gershwin Prize