How common is your birthday? It seems like we’re always interested to see who shares our birthdays, especially which celebrities and famous people through history share the special day with us. The New York Times published a ranking of the most common birthdays between people born between 1973 and 1999.
September dominates the top 10 most common birthdays. September 16th is the most common birthday of all. Mid-September is so popular for birthdays that the first non-September birthday falls at #12, July 8th.
It would be obvious that Leap Day, February 29th is the least common birthday as it only falls on the calendar once every four years. Behind that, Christmas Day, December 25th is the least popular birthday. Christmas Eve is the 4th least common birthday, and Independence Day, July 4th, is the 6th.
Where does your birthday fall in the rankings? Dailyviz.com posted a heat map from the rankings for an at-a-glance view of the most common birthdays in the year.
- Teacher In Trouble For Duct-Taping Mouths Of Talkative Students
- James Gandolfini Dies While In Italy
- Miley Cyrus Lets Her Freak Flag Fly For ‘We Can’t Stop’ Video
- Beyonce’s New Album Isn’t Coming As Soon As We Think, Ne-Yo Claims
- Sara Bareilles Shows Support For Same-Sex Marriage: ‘We’re Behind The Times & We’ve Got To Catch Up’
- Gavin DeGraw Channels Mumford & Sons On New Song ‘Best I Ever Had’
- ‘The Voice’: Cher Wigs Out As Blake Shelton Earns His Third Win
- Nurse Leaks Kanye & Kim’s Baby Name
- Hanson Celebrates 21st Anniversary With New Album ‘Anthem’
- Natura Pet Issues Recall On Pet Foods Due To Potential Health Risks