How common is your birthday? It seems like we’re always interested to see who shares our birthdays, especially which celebrities and famous people through history share the special day with us. The New York Times published a ranking of the most common birthdays between people born between 1973 and 1999.
September dominates the top 10 most common birthdays. September 16th is the most common birthday of all. Mid-September is so popular for birthdays that the first non-September birthday falls at #12, July 8th.
It would be obvious that Leap Day, February 29th is the least common birthday as it only falls on the calendar once every four years. Behind that, Christmas Day, December 25th is the least popular birthday. Christmas Eve is the 4th least common birthday, and Independence Day, July 4th, is the 6th.
Where does your birthday fall in the rankings? Dailyviz.com posted a heat map from the rankings for an at-a-glance view of the most common birthdays in the year.
- Dog Needlessly Dies In Hot Car When Owner Shops At Petsmart
- Black Air Force Veteran from Cleveland Shot For Supporting Trump
- Beyoncé, Adele, Kanye West Lead MTV’s VMA Nominations
- Another Police Protest Planned in Downtown Dallas on Friday
- We Can’t Stop Watching This Video Of How Lipstick Is Made!
- Netflix Releases ‘Gilmore Girls’ Trailer! OMG! We Can’t Wait!
- Avocado Hamburger Buns Are A Real Thing And We Need To Try One Now!
- Here Are The Hottest Male Athletes Headed To Rio For The Olympics!
- Olympic Athlete Was Kidnapped In Rio! The Olympics Are Officially A Hot Mess!
- Hailee Steinfeld Meet And Greet Giveaway Thursday!