How common is your birthday? It seems like we’re always interested to see who shares our birthdays, especially which celebrities and famous people through history share the special day with us. The New York Times published a ranking of the most common birthdays between people born between 1973 and 1999.
September dominates the top 10 most common birthdays. September 16th is the most common birthday of all. Mid-September is so popular for birthdays that the first non-September birthday falls at #12, July 8th.
It would be obvious that Leap Day, February 29th is the least common birthday as it only falls on the calendar once every four years. Behind that, Christmas Day, December 25th is the least popular birthday. Christmas Eve is the 4th least common birthday, and Independence Day, July 4th, is the 6th.
Where does your birthday fall in the rankings? Dailyviz.com posted a heat map from the rankings for an at-a-glance view of the most common birthdays in the year.
- Caitlyn Jenner Appears On Cover Of Sports Illustrated (Photos)
- Here Are The 10 Most Successful Cities In America
- James Taylor From The Bachelorette Tells Us How He Felt About Alex Saying He Got A Pity Rose
- Jerry Jones Named The Most Important Person In The NFL
- Scientist Say You Should Be Taking A Midday Nap!
- Will Apple Block Filming at Concerts?
- 7 Things Every Pregnant Woman Has Done But Doesn’t Like To Talk About!
- Parents Caught The Exact Moment Their 5-Year-Old Got Attacked By A Peacock
- Ikea Recalls 29 Million Dressers After They Crushed Six Kids!
- Lisa Marie Presley Files For Divorce, So Who Gets Elvis’ Fortune?