How common is your birthday? It seems like we’re always interested to see who shares our birthdays, especially which celebrities and famous people through history share the special day with us. The New York Times published a ranking of the most common birthdays between people born between 1973 and 1999.
September dominates the top 10 most common birthdays. September 16th is the most common birthday of all. Mid-September is so popular for birthdays that the first non-September birthday falls at #12, July 8th.
It would be obvious that Leap Day, February 29th is the least common birthday as it only falls on the calendar once every four years. Behind that, Christmas Day, December 25th is the least popular birthday. Christmas Eve is the 4th least common birthday, and Independence Day, July 4th, is the 6th.
Where does your birthday fall in the rankings? Dailyviz.com posted a heat map from the rankings for an at-a-glance view of the most common birthdays in the year.
- Take A Tour Of Michael Jackson’s Estate This Sunday On ’60 Minutes’
- George Michael Injured In Car Crash
- Justin Bieber Owes Germany Thousands For Monkey Day Care
- Report: Beyonce And Jay-Z Expecting Second Child
- Candice Glover Crowned New ‘American Idol’ As Finale Ratings Hit All-Time Low
- Carrie Underwood On Motherhood, Panic Attacks, And Being Awkward
- Taylor Swift Loves Icona Pop And Tegan & Sara, Gets Stressed Out By House Music
- When Moms Throw Away Our Memorabilia
- Man Exacts Brand Revenge By Giving Abercrombie & Fitch Clothing To The Homeless
- Politician Accidentally “Likes” Facebook Prank Pic