How common is your birthday? It seems like we’re always interested to see who shares our birthdays, especially which celebrities and famous people through history share the special day with us. The New York Times published a ranking of the most common birthdays between people born between 1973 and 1999.
September dominates the top 10 most common birthdays. September 16th is the most common birthday of all. Mid-September is so popular for birthdays that the first non-September birthday falls at #12, July 8th.
It would be obvious that Leap Day, February 29th is the least common birthday as it only falls on the calendar once every four years. Behind that, Christmas Day, December 25th is the least popular birthday. Christmas Eve is the 4th least common birthday, and Independence Day, July 4th, is the 6th.
Where does your birthday fall in the rankings? Dailyviz.com posted a heat map from the rankings for an at-a-glance view of the most common birthdays in the year.
- The New Fifth Harmony Album ‘7/27’ has Arrived
- Nick Jonas Bares All In New Movie Trailer
- See Every State’s Top Google Search (Photo)
- Man Sets Gas Station On Fire Trying To Kill Spider
- Khloe Kardashian Files For Divorce
- 7 Of The Best Summer Shoes From The 90’s
- Here’s What Lindsay Lohan Looks Like In A Swimsuit
- Screech Arrested Again
- KVIL’s Six Flags Memorial Day Weekend Giveaway
- Justin Bieber Is Being Sued For Stealing The Song ‘Sorry’