How common is your birthday? It seems like we’re always interested to see who shares our birthdays, especially which celebrities and famous people through history share the special day with us. The New York Times published a ranking of the most common birthdays between people born between 1973 and 1999.
September dominates the top 10 most common birthdays. September 16th is the most common birthday of all. Mid-September is so popular for birthdays that the first non-September birthday falls at #12, July 8th.
It would be obvious that Leap Day, February 29th is the least common birthday as it only falls on the calendar once every four years. Behind that, Christmas Day, December 25th is the least popular birthday. Christmas Eve is the 4th least common birthday, and Independence Day, July 4th, is the 6th.
Where does your birthday fall in the rankings? Dailyviz.com posted a heat map from the rankings for an at-a-glance view of the most common birthdays in the year.
- Why Do These Target Toys Look Like Sex Toys?
- Man Says He Lost His Ring Inside His Wife! WOW!
- Woman Admits She Used Plastic Wrap As A Condom!
- Our Friend Elle King Got Engaged! So Happy For Her!
- Man Says The Key To Living To 107 Was Drinking 4 Bottles Of Wine A Day!
- Taraji P. Henson From Empire Thought Maroon 5 Was The Halftime Show!
- The Newest Instagram Trend Is Neck Contouring!
- Lady Gaga Got Crazy During The Halftime Show Of The Super Bowl!
- Hayden Panettiere and Christina Aguilera Join Forces for ‘Lady Marmalade’
- Teresa Giudice Returns To Real Housewives Of New Jersey