September Is The Most Common Birthday Month
How common is your birthday? It seems like we’re always interested to see who shares our birthdays, especially which celebrities and famous people through history share the special day with us. The New York Times published a ranking of the most common birthdays between people born between 1973 and 1999.
September dominates the top 10 most common birthdays. September 16th is the most common birthday of all. Mid-September is so popular for birthdays that the first non-September birthday falls at #12, July 8th.
It would be obvious that Leap Day, February 29th is the least common birthday as it only falls on the calendar once every four years. Behind that, Christmas Day, December 25th is the least popular birthday. Christmas Eve is the 4th least common birthday, and Independence Day, July 4th, is the 6th.
Where does your birthday fall in the rankings? Dailyviz.com posted a heat map from the rankings for an at-a-glance view of the most common birthdays in the year.
- Which Real Housewife Are You?
- Would You Pass A U.S. Citizenship Test?
- Pharrell Releases ‘Social Book,’ Which Relies on Readers to Help Write It
- Watch Katy Perry Go Undercover in ‘Birthday’
- 10 Worst Jobs For Taking Kids To Work Day
- One Direction Accused of Plagiarism with ‘You and I’ Video
- Beyoncé Lands the Cover of TIME’s 100 Most Influential People Issue
- Avril Lavigne Responds to Claims That Her ‘Hello Kitty’ Video is Racist
- Leigh Ann: Cameron Diaz Hasn’t Worn Deodorant In 20 Years
- Leigh Ann: Julia Louis-Dreyfus Naked For GQ