September Is The Most Common Birthday Month
How common is your birthday? It seems like we’re always interested to see who shares our birthdays, especially which celebrities and famous people through history share the special day with us. The New York Times published a ranking of the most common birthdays between people born between 1973 and 1999.
September dominates the top 10 most common birthdays. September 16th is the most common birthday of all. Mid-September is so popular for birthdays that the first non-September birthday falls at #12, July 8th.
It would be obvious that Leap Day, February 29th is the least common birthday as it only falls on the calendar once every four years. Behind that, Christmas Day, December 25th is the least popular birthday. Christmas Eve is the 4th least common birthday, and Independence Day, July 4th, is the 6th.
Where does your birthday fall in the rankings? Dailyviz.com posted a heat map from the rankings for an at-a-glance view of the most common birthdays in the year.
- Best Headline I’ve Seen Today: “Pennsylvania Man Killed By His Dead Mother-In-Law”
- 10 Happy Hours You Have To Hit In Dallas
- Spooky TV Shows Are On the Rise: 5 To Watch Out For
- Honda Pulls April Fools Prank with Selfie Car
- Mulder Sings? David Duchovny Sets Release Date for Debut Album ‘Hell or Highwater’
- VIDEO: Gonzo Rapping “The Humpty Dance” Is Everything!
- Zayn Malik Left One Direction And Is Going Solo! We Have His First Song!
- Bruce Jenner Got Breast Implants?
- 21 Weird Things People Have Caught Their Co-Workers Doing
- Move Over Selfie Stick, Hello Selfie Shoe!