Keep An Eye Out For The Katy Trail Robbers
Two armed men have been terrorizing people jogging the Katy Trail and the surrounding Uptown neighborhoods. Help catch the bad guys and stay safe while you’re out and about.
Police have described the suspects as two African-American men. The first man is between 20-30 years old, 5’8″ to 6’2″ tall, and weights about 150-160 pounds. He is armed with a blue steel semi-automatic handgun. The second suspect is around 20-22 years old, 5’8″ to 5’10” tall, and about 160 pounds. He might have a gold tooth and moles around his eyes. He is armed with a silver colored semi-automatic handgun. The vehicle they’ve been seen in is a gray or silver four-door sedan, possibly a Chrysler or a Chevy Impala.
These men have been linked to 14 robberies along the Katy Trail and in the surrounding neighborhood in Uptown. They have run up to people with guns drawn, pushed people down, and stolen cell phones and cash. They are extremely dangerous and have attacked at all hours.
Keep yourself safe. Don’t go out by yourself, take a friend or two if you’re running along Katy Trail or out and about in Uptown. Be aware of your surroundings. Report suspicious activity to police.
- October 1st Is National Kale Day!! So Very 2014
- Queen Releases Stripped-Down Version of Freddie Mercury’s ‘Love Kills': Listen
- Saturday Night Spectacular
- Celebrities With Fake Teeth
- Prepare Your iCloud: U2’s Next Album is Already 70 Percent Complete
- Leigh Ann: Whoopi & Rosie Faught On The View
- Taylor Swift Covers Vogue UK, Talks Dating: ‘I Don’t Think They Want What Comes with It’
- Luke Wade From The Voice Performs Original Song In Studio!
- Ellen Spoofs Matthew McConaughey’s New Commercial
- Jon Stewart of ‘The Daily Show’ Has More Fun With One Direction Fans