Keep An Eye Out For The Katy Trail Robbers
Two armed men have been terrorizing people jogging the Katy Trail and the surrounding Uptown neighborhoods. Help catch the bad guys and stay safe while you’re out and about.
Police have described the suspects as two African-American men. The first man is between 20-30 years old, 5’8″ to 6’2″ tall, and weights about 150-160 pounds. He is armed with a blue steel semi-automatic handgun. The second suspect is around 20-22 years old, 5’8″ to 5’10” tall, and about 160 pounds. He might have a gold tooth and moles around his eyes. He is armed with a silver colored semi-automatic handgun. The vehicle they’ve been seen in is a gray or silver four-door sedan, possibly a Chrysler or a Chevy Impala.
These men have been linked to 14 robberies along the Katy Trail and in the surrounding neighborhood in Uptown. They have run up to people with guns drawn, pushed people down, and stolen cell phones and cash. They are extremely dangerous and have attacked at all hours.
Keep yourself safe. Don’t go out by yourself, take a friend or two if you’re running along Katy Trail or out and about in Uptown. Be aware of your surroundings. Report suspicious activity to police.
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passed Away Over The Weekend
- Have You Seen The BIGGEST Drink In Dallas?
- Duggar Family Update: Is Josh Duggar On The Chopping Block?
- Why Is Sharon Osbourne Taking A Break From The Talk?
- WATCH: Kim Kardashian And Kanye West’s Wedding Dance Video Is Released
- Happy Memorial Day
- Entourage Screening Passes Giveaway
- Zac Brown Band Concert Tickets Giveaway
- Eat. Pray. Bone!!
- Watch Chris Pratt Give Acting Lessons. Drunk.