Get Wild At The Wildflower Festival This Weekend
The 20th annual Wildflower Arts and Music Festival kicks off on Friday in Richardson. If you’re not a golf fan, then head out to Richardson for a rocking’ good time!
The headliners get bigger with each year, and this year is no different. Joe Walsh, Mark Chesnut, Nelly, The Commodores, Dashboard Confessional, Lou Gramm, A Hard Night’s Day, and many more!
Not only does this festival rock, but there’s so much to see and do. Check out all the artists from around town selling their crafts. Don’t miss out on the Taste of Texas and all the yummy food that will have your taste buds dancing!
You can get three-day passes for $30. Single day tickets are $20 for adults, $3 for kids 5-12, and children 4 and under get in for free. On Sunday, all kids under 12 will get in free with a paid adult for “Kidz In Free.” The festival is located around the DART Galatyn Park Station along Central Expwy in Richardson.
For tickets and more information, visit wildflowerfestival.com.
- ‘Creed’ Trailer for ‘Rocky’ Spin-Off Is About How Hard You Can Get Hit: Watch
- ‘Real Housewives’ Casting Changes: Who’s Out?
- USA Women’s Soccer Team Advances To World Cup Final
- Good Guy Tim McGraw Is Giving Mortgage-Free Homes To Veterans
- Neve Campbell Joins ‘House Of Cards’ Cast
- WATCH: Official Tease Trailer For ‘London Has Fallen’
- PIC: Caitlyn Jenner Shows Her Cleavage And Legs During A Night On The Town In New York City
- Here Are 15 Things That Are Guaranteed To Happen if You Go To An Ed Sheeran Concert
- Demi Lovato Will Be Iggy Azalea’s Bridesmaid And She Will Look Good Doing It
- Jim Carrey Calls California Governor a ‘Fascist’ After Passing Mandatory Vaccination Bill