The 20th annual Wildflower Arts and Music Festival kicks off on Friday in Richardson. If you’re not a golf fan, then head out to Richardson for a rocking’ good time!
The headliners get bigger with each year, and this year is no different. Joe Walsh, Mark Chesnut, Nelly, The Commodores, Dashboard Confessional, Lou Gramm, A Hard Night’s Day, and many more!
Not only does this festival rock, but there’s so much to see and do. Check out all the artists from around town selling their crafts. Don’t miss out on the Taste of Texas and all the yummy food that will have your taste buds dancing!
You can get three-day passes for $30. Single day tickets are $20 for adults, $3 for kids 5-12, and children 4 and under get in for free. On Sunday, all kids under 12 will get in free with a paid adult for “Kidz In Free.” The festival is located around the DART Galatyn Park Station along Central Expwy in Richardson.
For tickets and more information, visit wildflowerfestival.com.
- TSA Worker Arrested On Voyeurism Charge For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Passengers
- Dallas Police Says Job Applications Have Increased by 344%
- Man Claims To Have Caught All 142 North American Pokémon
- Walking Dead Season 7 Trailer Introduces King Ezekiel and His Tiger
- The Irving Police Department Made A Pokémon Go Safety Video And It’s Hilarious!
- Sleepy Puppy Sees Baby Sleeeping And Does Most Adorable Thing EVER!
- Fergie Says Taylor Swift & Kimye Feud Is Part Of A Master Plan
- 10 Things Every Short Girl Will Understand
- Your Mission: Win A Trip To NY
- Britney Spears Reveals Dream Car