Get Wild At The Wildflower Festival This Weekend
The 20th annual Wildflower Arts and Music Festival kicks off on Friday in Richardson. If you’re not a golf fan, then head out to Richardson for a rocking’ good time!
The headliners get bigger with each year, and this year is no different. Joe Walsh, Mark Chesnut, Nelly, The Commodores, Dashboard Confessional, Lou Gramm, A Hard Night’s Day, and many more!
Not only does this festival rock, but there’s so much to see and do. Check out all the artists from around town selling their crafts. Don’t miss out on the Taste of Texas and all the yummy food that will have your taste buds dancing!
You can get three-day passes for $30. Single day tickets are $20 for adults, $3 for kids 5-12, and children 4 and under get in for free. On Sunday, all kids under 12 will get in free with a paid adult for “Kidz In Free.” The festival is located around the DART Galatyn Park Station along Central Expwy in Richardson.
For tickets and more information, visit wildflowerfestival.com.
- Get Your Pre-Sale Tickets To Not So Silent Night!
- Oscar de la Renta’s Best Red Carpet Moments
- Singing Nun Releases Debut Single and It’s Madonna’s ‘Like a Virgin’
- Lorde’s ‘Hunger Games’ Soundtrack to Feature Kanye West, Charli XCX, Tinashé
- You Are Not Alone: James Blunt Also Got Sick of Hearing ‘You’re Beautiful’
- Watch Kelly Clarkson Cover Sam Smith’s ‘Stay With Me’
- Paul McCartney Shares Previously Unheard Version of Wings’ ‘Beware of Love’ Featuring Led Zeppelin’s John Bonham: Listen
- NO THANKS: The Haunted Car Wash Prank
- Psycho Alert: Girl Caught In Ex’s Chimney
- Channing Tatum Stripping As 18-Year-Old