The 20th annual Wildflower Arts and Music Festival kicks off on Friday in Richardson. If you’re not a golf fan, then head out to Richardson for a rocking’ good time!
The headliners get bigger with each year, and this year is no different. Joe Walsh, Mark Chesnut, Nelly, The Commodores, Dashboard Confessional, Lou Gramm, A Hard Night’s Day, and many more!
Not only does this festival rock, but there’s so much to see and do. Check out all the artists from around town selling their crafts. Don’t miss out on the Taste of Texas and all the yummy food that will have your taste buds dancing!
You can get three-day passes for $30. Single day tickets are $20 for adults, $3 for kids 5-12, and children 4 and under get in for free. On Sunday, all kids under 12 will get in free with a paid adult for “Kidz In Free.” The festival is located around the DART Galatyn Park Station along Central Expwy in Richardson.
For tickets and more information, visit wildflowerfestival.com.
- Lisa Frank Has A New Fashion Line
- Fort Worth 5-Year-Old Boy Launches Canned Food Drive, See How You Can Help!
- Pope Francis Takes A HUGE Fall, See The Video!
- There Might Be A Serial Rapist In Downtown Dallas
- Homeless Kids Set Up Lemonade Stand In Downtown Dallas
- Dose of Sass with Steve Kemble July 28, 2016 (Audio)
- NFL Hall Of Famer Warren Sapp Bitten By A Shark (PHOTO)
- DFW Flight Makes Emergency Landing, See The Video
- Man Reunites With Arlington Officer He Credits For Saving His Life
- Police Looking For Men Who Drove Van Into Fort Worth ISD Building And Stole ATM