Get Wild At The Wildflower Festival This Weekend
The 20th annual Wildflower Arts and Music Festival kicks off on Friday in Richardson. If you’re not a golf fan, then head out to Richardson for a rocking’ good time!
The headliners get bigger with each year, and this year is no different. Joe Walsh, Mark Chesnut, Nelly, The Commodores, Dashboard Confessional, Lou Gramm, A Hard Night’s Day, and many more!
Not only does this festival rock, but there’s so much to see and do. Check out all the artists from around town selling their crafts. Don’t miss out on the Taste of Texas and all the yummy food that will have your taste buds dancing!
You can get three-day passes for $30. Single day tickets are $20 for adults, $3 for kids 5-12, and children 4 and under get in for free. On Sunday, all kids under 12 will get in free with a paid adult for “Kidz In Free.” The festival is located around the DART Galatyn Park Station along Central Expwy in Richardson.
For tickets and more information, visit wildflowerfestival.com.
- Video: Bradley Pitts On Between Two Ferns
- First Trailer For ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ Hits The Internet
- What’s Hot: Costumes and Critters at the Dallas Zoo
- Win A Halloween Prize Pack From Dallas Zoo And Party City
- When Worlds Collide: Teresa Giudice To Serve Prison Sentence At WHICH Prison?
- KVIL’s Not So Silent Night Winning Weekend
- Six Flags Fright Fest Friday
- Big Brother Guys Are Poised For KVIL Takeover
- Football Foodies: Beef Sliders With Pickled Peppers
- New App Makes Math Homework Obsolete