The 20th annual Wildflower Arts and Music Festival kicks off on Friday in Richardson. If you’re not a golf fan, then head out to Richardson for a rocking’ good time!
The headliners get bigger with each year, and this year is no different. Joe Walsh, Mark Chesnut, Nelly, The Commodores, Dashboard Confessional, Lou Gramm, A Hard Night’s Day, and many more!
Not only does this festival rock, but there’s so much to see and do. Check out all the artists from around town selling their crafts. Don’t miss out on the Taste of Texas and all the yummy food that will have your taste buds dancing!
You can get three-day passes for $30. Single day tickets are $20 for adults, $3 for kids 5-12, and children 4 and under get in for free. On Sunday, all kids under 12 will get in free with a paid adult for “Kidz In Free.” The festival is located around the DART Galatyn Park Station along Central Expwy in Richardson.
For tickets and more information, visit wildflowerfestival.com.
- Recap: The Bachelorette Might Need To Be Renamed To The Bachelorette With Chad
- Bachelor To Cast New Season In Dallas
- Kardashian To Earn 7 Figures With New Photoshoot
- Man Wearing ‘#1 DAD’ T-shirt Uses Daughter As Human Shield To Avoid Getting Tasered
- 4 Ways To Reduce The Risk Of Breast Cancer
- Man Cited After Running Naked With Bells Hanging From His Manly Bits
- Charlotte Man Bites Neighbor’s Nose Off
- Watch President Obama Sing Rihanna’s “Work” (Video)
- Katy Perry’s Twitter Hacked, Fires Shot At Taylor Swift
- Was Prince a Hip-Hop Pioneer? Questlove Makes the Case