The 20th annual Wildflower Arts and Music Festival kicks off on Friday in Richardson. If you’re not a golf fan, then head out to Richardson for a rocking’ good time!
The headliners get bigger with each year, and this year is no different. Joe Walsh, Mark Chesnut, Nelly, The Commodores, Dashboard Confessional, Lou Gramm, A Hard Night’s Day, and many more!
Not only does this festival rock, but there’s so much to see and do. Check out all the artists from around town selling their crafts. Don’t miss out on the Taste of Texas and all the yummy food that will have your taste buds dancing!
You can get three-day passes for $30. Single day tickets are $20 for adults, $3 for kids 5-12, and children 4 and under get in for free. On Sunday, all kids under 12 will get in free with a paid adult for “Kidz In Free.” The festival is located around the DART Galatyn Park Station along Central Expwy in Richardson.
For tickets and more information, visit wildflowerfestival.com.
- Register To Win Your Tickets To See Florence + The Machine!
- 103.7 KVIL ‘The Choice’ Blu-ray + DVD Combo Giveaway
- BREAKING: Fatal Accident Shuts Down HWY 75 South
- DFW Woman Followed into Restroom by a Man to Verify Gender
- VIDEO: President Obama Reveils his Plans for After the Presidency
- VIDEO: Dale Earnhardt Jr Drives Racecar with Steering Column
- George Lopez Give Back to Prince’s Family
- The Last Meal Prince’s Chef Cooked For Him
- Brand New Photographs Of Princess Charlotte!
- The Time Prince Served His Favorite Cereal Instead Of Booze