Hospital Patients And Staff Lip Sync To Kelly Clarkson’s “Stronger”
[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Kelly Clarkson[/lastfm]‘s song “Stronger” is a bit of a rally cry for those needing a boost. Patients and staff at Seattle Children’s Hospital found an inspirational way to have fun with the song. Patients and staff on the hemoncology floor at the hospital lip synced and danced to Kelly’s song. This will be one of the best things you’ll see all day!
- Stacy Fawcett’s Foodie Blog: Spooktackular Caramel Apples!
- 103.7 KVIL’s Not So Silent Night Giveaway
- Jenny McCarthy Spills The Beans On Her Sex Life
- Echosmith – Nothing’s Wrong
- Julie’s Review Room: ‘John Wick’
- Echosmith – Bright
- Echosmith – Cool Kids
- Matt Nathanson Partners with Starkey Hearing Foundation to Raise Awareness for the Hearing Impaired
- Top 10 Horror Films
- Is This Ebola Themed House In Dallas Too Much??