Hospital Patients And Staff Lip Sync To Kelly Clarkson’s “Stronger”
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kelly Clarkson[/lastfm]’s song “Stronger” is a bit of a rally cry for those needing a boost. Patients and staff at Seattle Children’s Hospital found an inspirational way to have fun with the song. Patients and staff on the hemoncology floor at the hospital lip synced and danced to Kelly’s song. This will be one of the best things you’ll see all day!
- Your Kids Are Using This Sneaky App To Hide Pictures From You
- Taylor Swift Labor Day!
- VIDEO: Woman Tries To Do The Splits On Live TV, But It Doesn’t Go As Planned…
- EXCLUSIVE: We Chat With Jamie Lawson About Touring With Ed Sheeran And Much More!
- Remember The Guy With A 19 Inch Hotrod? There’s A Video Of It Now!
- Here Is Your Guide To Ridiculous Fast Food Secret Menu Items!
- This Full House Star Has A Daughter That’s A YouTube Star
- Tracy Morgan Gets ‘$90 Million’ From WalMart, Says Damon Wayans
- Customer Treats These Two Women Like Dirt Then Gets Instant Karma
- This German Shepherd Loves The Song “Apple Bottom Jeans”