Hospital Patients And Staff Lip Sync To Kelly Clarkson’s “Stronger”
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kelly Clarkson[/lastfm]’s song “Stronger” is a bit of a rally cry for those needing a boost. Patients and staff at Seattle Children’s Hospital found an inspirational way to have fun with the song. Patients and staff on the hemoncology floor at the hospital lip synced and danced to Kelly’s song. This will be one of the best things you’ll see all day!
- 40 Hours? No. Average Americans Work HOW Much?
- And The Leading Favorite Royal Baby Name Is…
- PICS: Justin Bieber Gets Close To Who?
- PICS: Texas Girl Selena Gomez Let’s Her Cheetos Do The Talking
- WATCH: Taylor Swift Delays Flights And Creates Chaos In Japan
- Cinco De Mayo! 9 Fave Margaritas In DFW
- ICYMI: Watch: Jamie Foxx Blasted For His National Anthem Performance
- Now You Can Block Anything “Kardashian” From Your Feed
- Mad Max: Fury Road Passes Giveaway
- The Dr. OZ Show 1000th Episode Giveaway