Hospital Patients And Staff Lip Sync To Kelly Clarkson’s “Stronger”
[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Kelly Clarkson[/lastfm]‘s song “Stronger” is a bit of a rally cry for those needing a boost. Patients and staff at Seattle Children’s Hospital found an inspirational way to have fun with the song. Patients and staff on the hemoncology floor at the hospital lip synced and danced to Kelly’s song. This will be one of the best things you’ll see all day!
- Happy Birthday, Katy Perry!
- We Can Survive Recap: Taylor Swift, Pharrell, Ariana Grande Dazzle the Hollywood Bowl
- Another Harry Potter (Related) Story On The Way From J.K. Rowling
- Taylor Swift iPad Mini Monday
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- Big Brother 16 Q And A Session 2
- Big Brother 16 Q And A Session 1
- Safety Tips For Trick-Or-Treating
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- BB16: Watch Caleb Get His Truck!