Hospital Patients And Staff Lip Sync To Kelly Clarkson’s “Stronger”
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kelly Clarkson[/lastfm]’s song “Stronger” is a bit of a rally cry for those needing a boost. Patients and staff at Seattle Children’s Hospital found an inspirational way to have fun with the song. Patients and staff on the hemoncology floor at the hospital lip synced and danced to Kelly’s song. This will be one of the best things you’ll see all day!
- Why Is No One Illegally Downloading Taylor Swift?
- Taylor Suite Tickets
- Taylor Swift is Done with Public Feuds
- Study: Men’s Happiness In Life is Set by Age 27
- Daniel Craig Says He’d Rather Slash His Wrists Than Play James Bond Again
- Rihanna’s ‘Anti’ Album Poetry Translated From Braille for All to See
- Selena Gomez Reveals Shocking News about Her Health: ‘I’ve Been Through Chemotherapy’
- Dolphin Rescues iPhone From Ocean Floor (VIDEO)
- Preview Every Track from Selena Gomez’s ‘Revival’
- Watch Rihanna Unveil New ‘Anti’ Album Artwork in Private Event