Hospital Patients And Staff Lip Sync To Kelly Clarkson’s “Stronger”
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kelly Clarkson[/lastfm]’s song “Stronger” is a bit of a rally cry for those needing a boost. Patients and staff at Seattle Children’s Hospital found an inspirational way to have fun with the song. Patients and staff on the hemoncology floor at the hospital lip synced and danced to Kelly’s song. This will be one of the best things you’ll see all day!
- Taylor Swift Knows What Color #TheDress Is, Obviously
- Madonna Promises No More Capes After ‘Nightmare’ Fall at Brit Awards
- VIDEO: Kanye West Tears Up And Shows His Sensitive Side
- What Color Dress Do You See?
- PHOTOS: Ed Sheeran Gets Wasted
- What Does Miley Cyrus Use To Spice Up Her Love Life?
- VIDEO: Old Men Hilariously Cover “Uptown Funk!”
- Sugar Ray’s Mark McGrath Victim of Death Hoax/Publicity Stunt
- Please Enjoy These Tweets About the Llamas on the Loose
- Robin Williams’ Daughter Speaks For First Time Since His Death.