NorthPark Center To Enforce New Teenage Curfew
A new policy will soon be in effect at NorthPark Center. Teenagers under the age of 17 must have an adult with them if they want to visit the mall after 6PM. It’s apart of a new code of conduct policy that went into action Wednesday.
Gone may be the days of just hanging out at the mall as a teenager. A new code of conduct intended to foster a more family-friendly environment will restrict mall visiting hours for unsupervised teens at NorthPark Center. Teens under 17 will be asked for ID by security and parents called if they are found to be at the mall after the 6PM curfew.
Some shoppers think the new policy is a bit tough, but other shoppers are in agreement with the policy. At times the mall can feel overrun with youngsters in groups creating an unruly atmosphere that takes away from other shoppers’ experience. For sympathizers, it’s a policy that seems to spoil the whole bunch for the actions of a few bad apples.
- Ogles Girl At The Gym, Falls Off Treadmill, Tries To Cover By Doing Push Ups!
- Calvin Harris Lands Spring Emporio Armani Campaign
- Madonna Denies Supposed Album Leak As Stolen ‘Unfinished Demos,’ ‘Form of Terrorism’
- Lorde, Skrillex, Rick Astley & Many More Attempt to Write the Greatest Song Ever: Watch
- Amy Adams Just Loves One Direction So Much: Watch
- 7th Heaven Star Admits To Abuse
- Live On TV! Sharon Osbourne’s Tooth Falls Out!
- How Did a Plumber’s Pick-up Truck from Texas End Up Fighting For Isis In Syria?
- Kendall Jenner’s New Flame Chris Brown, Toxic Relationship?
- Britney Spears PROVES Abs Are Photoshop-free