NorthPark Center To Enforce New Teenage Curfew
A new policy will soon be in effect at NorthPark Center. Teenagers under the age of 17 must have an adult with them if they want to visit the mall after 6PM. It’s apart of a new code of conduct policy that went into action Wednesday.
Gone may be the days of just hanging out at the mall as a teenager. A new code of conduct intended to foster a more family-friendly environment will restrict mall visiting hours for unsupervised teens at NorthPark Center. Teens under 17 will be asked for ID by security and parents called if they are found to be at the mall after the 6PM curfew.
Some shoppers think the new policy is a bit tough, but other shoppers are in agreement with the policy. At times the mall can feel overrun with youngsters in groups creating an unruly atmosphere that takes away from other shoppers’ experience. For sympathizers, it’s a policy that seems to spoil the whole bunch for the actions of a few bad apples.
- John Legend And Chrissy Teigen Are Pregnant! See Their Adorable Announcement Photo.
- Cecil The Lion Killer Walter Palmer Will Not Be Charged In Zimbabwe
- Cowboys’ Game Parking Lot Shooter Identified
- Playboy Will No Longer Feature Nude Models
- These Are The Best Halloween Costumes For Couples
- This New Magic Bra Mirror Can Work Out Your Bra Size
- Calvin Harris Fires Back at Taylor Swift Breakup Rumors
- Here Are The Best (And Worst) Justin Bieber Nude Edits
- Person Sent To ER After A Wheel Came Off A Ride At The State Fair Of Texas
- University Of Texas Students Are Carrying Dildos To Protest The Campus Carry Gun Law