NorthPark Center To Enforce New Teenage Curfew
A new policy will soon be in effect at NorthPark Center. Teenagers under the age of 17 must have an adult with them if they want to visit the mall after 6PM. It’s apart of a new code of conduct policy that went into action Wednesday.
Gone may be the days of just hanging out at the mall as a teenager. A new code of conduct intended to foster a more family-friendly environment will restrict mall visiting hours for unsupervised teens at NorthPark Center. Teens under 17 will be asked for ID by security and parents called if they are found to be at the mall after the 6PM curfew.
Some shoppers think the new policy is a bit tough, but other shoppers are in agreement with the policy. At times the mall can feel overrun with youngsters in groups creating an unruly atmosphere that takes away from other shoppers’ experience. For sympathizers, it’s a policy that seems to spoil the whole bunch for the actions of a few bad apples.
- Six Flags Over Texas: Three New Rides Are Coming In 2016
- Ashley Madison Owners Claim The Website Is Growing More Than Ever
- Rob Kardashian Has Lost Weight! See The Pic!
- This Pro Surfer Just Surfed In Heels And It’s AMAZING!!!
- According To Women This Is What The Perfect Penis Looks Like
- Tori Spelling Is Now Suing Over The Burns She Got At A Restaurant
- This Woman Looks So Much Like Angelina Jolie It Will Freak
- Taylor Swifts Boat Was Torched In Rhode Island
- Naked Pictures Of Angelina Jolie Are For Sale In London
- This Texas State Student Rides Her Barbie Jeep Everywhere After DWI Arrest!