A new policy will soon be in effect at NorthPark Center. Teenagers under the age of 17 must have an adult with them if they want to visit the mall after 6PM. It’s apart of a new code of conduct policy that went into action Wednesday.
Gone may be the days of just hanging out at the mall as a teenager. A new code of conduct intended to foster a more family-friendly environment will restrict mall visiting hours for unsupervised teens at NorthPark Center. Teens under 17 will be asked for ID by security and parents called if they are found to be at the mall after the 6PM curfew.
Some shoppers think the new policy is a bit tough, but other shoppers are in agreement with the policy. At times the mall can feel overrun with youngsters in groups creating an unruly atmosphere that takes away from other shoppers’ experience. For sympathizers, it’s a policy that seems to spoil the whole bunch for the actions of a few bad apples.
- Watch This Deaf Baby Hear His Mother For The First Time!
- This News Report Was Aired Once On 9/11 Then Was Never Seen Again!
- Woman Arrested After Using Children To Pickpocket At Snuffer’s In Addison!
- It Looks Like Lindsay Lohan Is Pregnant!
- Mila Kunis Talks About Ashton Kutcher’s Junk With James Corden!
- Get Ready To Say Goodbye To Vampire Diaries! This Is Their Final Season!
- The Twitter Fight Between Chad And Robby After The Bachelorette Last Night Was Awesome!
- Ariana Grande and Ricky Alvarez Break Up
- Carrie Underwood’s 17-Month-Old Belly Flopping In The Pool Is An Adorable Video
- MTV Announces 2016 VMA Nominees