NorthPark Center To Enforce New Teenage Curfew
A new policy will soon be in effect at NorthPark Center. Teenagers under the age of 17 must have an adult with them if they want to visit the mall after 6PM. It’s apart of a new code of conduct policy that went into action Wednesday.
Gone may be the days of just hanging out at the mall as a teenager. A new code of conduct intended to foster a more family-friendly environment will restrict mall visiting hours for unsupervised teens at NorthPark Center. Teens under 17 will be asked for ID by security and parents called if they are found to be at the mall after the 6PM curfew.
Some shoppers think the new policy is a bit tough, but other shoppers are in agreement with the policy. At times the mall can feel overrun with youngsters in groups creating an unruly atmosphere that takes away from other shoppers’ experience. For sympathizers, it’s a policy that seems to spoil the whole bunch for the actions of a few bad apples.
- Julie’s Review Room: ‘The November Man’
- Duran Duran Headlining Unveiling of the New Mazda Miata
- Shakira Is Preggers Again!
- ‘CMT Crossroads’ Snags John Legend, Lee Ann Womack for Next Episode
- Lady Gaga Joins Queen and Adam Lambert for “Another One Bites the Dust” Live: Watch
- Julie Loves This ‘Friends’ Reunion!
- Win Tickets To See Phillip Phillips & MAGIC! Live
- What’s Hot: The Warbirds On Paradise Aviation History Event
- Four Days Of NASCAR. One Low Price!
- InTouch Credit Union Plano Balloon Festival