NorthPark Center To Enforce New Teenage Curfew
A new policy will soon be in effect at NorthPark Center. Teenagers under the age of 17 must have an adult with them if they want to visit the mall after 6PM. It’s apart of a new code of conduct policy that went into action Wednesday.
Gone may be the days of just hanging out at the mall as a teenager. A new code of conduct intended to foster a more family-friendly environment will restrict mall visiting hours for unsupervised teens at NorthPark Center. Teens under 17 will be asked for ID by security and parents called if they are found to be at the mall after the 6PM curfew.
Some shoppers think the new policy is a bit tough, but other shoppers are in agreement with the policy. At times the mall can feel overrun with youngsters in groups creating an unruly atmosphere that takes away from other shoppers’ experience. For sympathizers, it’s a policy that seems to spoil the whole bunch for the actions of a few bad apples.
- Beyonce & Jay-Z Not Attending Kimye’s Wedding
- Doing Things By Yourself
- Bluebonnets Season Is Here
- Surburbia Music Festival Winning Weekend
- You Could Win A Walt Disney World Vacation
- Join Tony Zazza for Happy Hour
- Don’t Miss The Air Power Expo
- Win Tickets To See The Fray
- Drew Barrymore Has A Baby Girl
- Win Journey Tickets