NorthPark Center To Enforce New Teenage Curfew
A new policy will soon be in effect at NorthPark Center. Teenagers under the age of 17 must have an adult with them if they want to visit the mall after 6PM. It’s apart of a new code of conduct policy that went into action Wednesday.
Gone may be the days of just hanging out at the mall as a teenager. A new code of conduct intended to foster a more family-friendly environment will restrict mall visiting hours for unsupervised teens at NorthPark Center. Teens under 17 will be asked for ID by security and parents called if they are found to be at the mall after the 6PM curfew.
Some shoppers think the new policy is a bit tough, but other shoppers are in agreement with the policy. At times the mall can feel overrun with youngsters in groups creating an unruly atmosphere that takes away from other shoppers’ experience. For sympathizers, it’s a policy that seems to spoil the whole bunch for the actions of a few bad apples.
- New Hunger Games Trailer Is Out
- VIDEO: Selfies Could Kill You, Seriously Watch How!
- Video: Never Hesitate On The High Dive! OUCH!
- Tom Petty Slams EDM Culture and Electric Daisy Carnival: ‘Watch People Play Records? That’s Stupid’
- Hilary Duff Returns with Sun-Drenched Comeback Single ‘Chasing the Sun': Listen
- Robbers Run Into MMA Fighter Working At Gas Station
- VIDEO: Bartender Lights Patron’s Face On Fire!
- Julie’s Jabbers: My Daughter The Freak Show
- Video: New Cast Members For Season 5 Of ‘Game Of Thrones’ Revealed
- Kelly Wilson Drops By For #SingForNicole Update