A new policy will soon be in effect at NorthPark Center. Teenagers under the age of 17 must have an adult with them if they want to visit the mall after 6PM. It’s apart of a new code of conduct policy that went into action Wednesday.
Gone may be the days of just hanging out at the mall as a teenager. A new code of conduct intended to foster a more family-friendly environment will restrict mall visiting hours for unsupervised teens at NorthPark Center. Teens under 17 will be asked for ID by security and parents called if they are found to be at the mall after the 6PM curfew.
Some shoppers think the new policy is a bit tough, but other shoppers are in agreement with the policy. At times the mall can feel overrun with youngsters in groups creating an unruly atmosphere that takes away from other shoppers’ experience. For sympathizers, it’s a policy that seems to spoil the whole bunch for the actions of a few bad apples.
- Dog Escapes Cage To Comfort Puppies First Night In Kennel!
- Prostitute Had To Be Surgically Removed From Her Client When Died During Services
- Texas School Sees Immediate Positive Response When They Triple Recess Time!
- Husband Paid To Have His Wife Killed! Wife Crashes Her Own Funeral!
- Bruno Mars to Join Coldplay for Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Reporter Gets Hit In The Face During Live Broadcast!
- Picture Of Mom And Her Twins Has Gone Viral! Can You Tell Who The Mom Is?
- Man Creates Brilliant Response For Telemarketers Using Dallas Phone Number
- Adele Shares a Photo of When She Was Young
- A-List Celebs Set To Appear In Super Bowl Commercials