Belo Garden Transforms Dull Parking Lot Into Urban Oasis
In what used to be just another expanse of asphalt in the concrete jungle of downtown Dallas now stands a lush urban oasis for all to enjoy. Belo Garden opens today to the public, and this fabulous park is an emerald gem amongst the concrete and skyscrapers.
Located off Griffin between Main and Commerce in the shadow of the Bank of America tower, Belo Garden will provide a green escape from the offices of downtown.
Belo Garden is a 1.7 acre park that is not just another grassy green park, it’s an environmentally green area that will help to sustain itself. Deep soil, native materials, and water conservation make Belo Garden a model of sustainability. 109 trees have been planted around the park, and 75% are native Texas trees. Pair that with native grasses, low water use planting, as well as 100% fountain water recirculation and storm water collection and Belo Garden almost takes care of itself.
Come see the Fountain Plaza, Prairie Gardens, and Texas Grove. Walk down the paths or sit in the shade. Make Belo Garden a place to enjoy time away from the hustle and bustle of the office.
- People Are Freaking Out About Putting Peas In Guacamole
- Woman Gets Lost, Gives Birth, Gets Attacked By Bees, And Starts A Wild Fire All In The Same Day
- Jen And Ben Are Going To Live On The Same Property After Divorce
- #SunBurnArt Is A Real Thing And It’s Ridiculously Dangerous!
- These 30 Things Will Make You Feel Really Old! WOW, Time Flies!
- Bubble Wrap Doesn’t Pop Anymore! This Is So Sad!
- Matt Damon Just Debuted His Pony Tail And We Aren’t Sure How We Feel About It
- TRE Staycation Wednesdays With Leigh Ann & Courtney Kerr
- Chris Martin Walks Into a Bar, Plays Free Acoustic Show
- The Full House Cast Loves Each Other In Real Life And These Photos Prove It