Belo Garden Transforms Dull Parking Lot Into Urban Oasis
In what used to be just another expanse of asphalt in the concrete jungle of downtown Dallas now stands a lush urban oasis for all to enjoy. Belo Garden opens today to the public, and this fabulous park is an emerald gem amongst the concrete and skyscrapers.
Located off Griffin between Main and Commerce in the shadow of the Bank of America tower, Belo Garden will provide a green escape from the offices of downtown.
Belo Garden is a 1.7 acre park that is not just another grassy green park, it’s an environmentally green area that will help to sustain itself. Deep soil, native materials, and water conservation make Belo Garden a model of sustainability. 109 trees have been planted around the park, and 75% are native Texas trees. Pair that with native grasses, low water use planting, as well as 100% fountain water recirculation and storm water collection and Belo Garden almost takes care of itself.
Come see the Fountain Plaza, Prairie Gardens, and Texas Grove. Walk down the paths or sit in the shade. Make Belo Garden a place to enjoy time away from the hustle and bustle of the office.
- Kris Jenner Tells Caitlyn Jenner To “Go F— Himself” on Keeping Up With The Kardashians
- Kendall Jenner Had An Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction
- Matthew McConaughey Is Unrecognizable In New Movie
- Caitlyn Jenner Stuns In Red At Gala In Los Angeles. See The Pic!
- PIC: Cindy Crawford’s Daughter Looks Identical To Her And Stuns At Awards Show
- Concert Review: Madonna’s ‘Rebel Heart’ Tour
- Vatican Priest Father Krysztof Olaf Charamsa In A Gay Relationship Comes Out: Gets Fired
- VIDEO: Ellie Goulding Caught Lip-Syncing?
- Prescription Pills Apparently Found In Jim Carrey’s Ex’s House Under Carrey’s Alias
- Scary (But Good) Halloween Movies You Can Watch Now On Netflix