Belo Garden Transforms Dull Parking Lot Into Urban Oasis
In what used to be just another expanse of asphalt in the concrete jungle of downtown Dallas now stands a lush urban oasis for all to enjoy. Belo Garden opens today to the public, and this fabulous park is an emerald gem amongst the concrete and skyscrapers.
Located off Griffin between Main and Commerce in the shadow of the Bank of America tower, Belo Garden will provide a green escape from the offices of downtown.
Belo Garden is a 1.7 acre park that is not just another grassy green park, it’s an environmentally green area that will help to sustain itself. Deep soil, native materials, and water conservation make Belo Garden a model of sustainability. 109 trees have been planted around the park, and 75% are native Texas trees. Pair that with native grasses, low water use planting, as well as 100% fountain water recirculation and storm water collection and Belo Garden almost takes care of itself.
Come see the Fountain Plaza, Prairie Gardens, and Texas Grove. Walk down the paths or sit in the shade. Make Belo Garden a place to enjoy time away from the hustle and bustle of the office.
- We Debuted Katy Tiz’s New Song “Whistle” You’re Going To Love It
- Kelly Osbourne Warned Giuliana Rancic About The Hair Comment During Taping: What Really Happened
- Guy Finds Out His Wife Is Cheating, And Gets Best Revenge EVER!
- Erykah Badu Stuck At The DFW Airport! Her Response Is Classic!
- 6 Reasons Why “Empire” Is The Greatest Show On Earth
- #TodayNFood February 26th is National Chili Day!!
- Remember Lupita’s 150K Pearl Oscar Dress? It Was Stolen
- Neurotic City: 5 Times Prince Has Acted Ponderously Purple
- Groom Gets Choked Up As He Reads Vows To Bride’s Daughter
- Pharrell, Chad Hugo Made Into Statues for Art Piece