In what used to be just another expanse of asphalt in the concrete jungle of downtown Dallas now stands a lush urban oasis for all to enjoy. Belo Garden opens today to the public, and this fabulous park is an emerald gem amongst the concrete and skyscrapers.
Located off Griffin between Main and Commerce in the shadow of the Bank of America tower, Belo Garden will provide a green escape from the offices of downtown.
Belo Garden is a 1.7 acre park that is not just another grassy green park, it’s an environmentally green area that will help to sustain itself. Deep soil, native materials, and water conservation make Belo Garden a model of sustainability. 109 trees have been planted around the park, and 75% are native Texas trees. Pair that with native grasses, low water use planting, as well as 100% fountain water recirculation and storm water collection and Belo Garden almost takes care of itself.
Come see the Fountain Plaza, Prairie Gardens, and Texas Grove. Walk down the paths or sit in the shade. Make Belo Garden a place to enjoy time away from the hustle and bustle of the office.
- Rollercoaster Stuck On The Tracks At Six Flags Over Texas!
- This Alligator Climbing A Fence Will Give You Nightmares!
- Beautiful Drone Footage Catches Couple Getting It On In A Church Steeple
- The Terrifying Moment This Guys Parachute Didn’t Open Was Caught On Tape!
- The “Nap Mobile” Is In DFW
- Demi Lovato Drops Sexy New Dance Song ‘Body Say’
- Police Called To Save “Lifeless Woman” Than Ended Up Being A Sex Doll
- Police Kicked Down Door To Rescue A Woman That Was Actually A Sex Doll, See The Picture!
- Elvis Presley’s Stepbrother Claims His Death was No Accident
- Fort Worth City Bus Crash 4 Injured, 1 Serious In Condition