Belo Garden Transforms Dull Parking Lot Into Urban Oasis
In what used to be just another expanse of asphalt in the concrete jungle of downtown Dallas now stands a lush urban oasis for all to enjoy. Belo Garden opens today to the public, and this fabulous park is an emerald gem amongst the concrete and skyscrapers.
Located off Griffin between Main and Commerce in the shadow of the Bank of America tower, Belo Garden will provide a green escape from the offices of downtown.
Belo Garden is a 1.7 acre park that is not just another grassy green park, it’s an environmentally green area that will help to sustain itself. Deep soil, native materials, and water conservation make Belo Garden a model of sustainability. 109 trees have been planted around the park, and 75% are native Texas trees. Pair that with native grasses, low water use planting, as well as 100% fountain water recirculation and storm water collection and Belo Garden almost takes care of itself.
Come see the Fountain Plaza, Prairie Gardens, and Texas Grove. Walk down the paths or sit in the shade. Make Belo Garden a place to enjoy time away from the hustle and bustle of the office.
- Bravo Ireland! – First Country To Legalize Same-Sex Marriage By A National Vote!
- Viral Photo Of Marine & Wife-To-Be Praying Before Their Wedding Will Touch Your Heart
- The Best And Worst States For Working Parents!
- This Army Vet Uses Tumblr To Put Military Life Into Perspective!
- People Are Getting Billed Up To 11 Times For Netflix This Month! You Might Want To Check!
- This Video Of Dogs Welcoming Their Owners Home From War Will Make Your Memorial Day!
- PHOTO: Elephant Takes A Perfect “Selfie” With His Trunk
- Josh Duggar Jokes About Incest During An Interview
- Ben Stiller’s Mother Passed Away Over The Weekend
- Have You Seen The BIGGEST Drink In Dallas?