Belo Garden Transforms Dull Parking Lot Into Urban Oasis
In what used to be just another expanse of asphalt in the concrete jungle of downtown Dallas now stands a lush urban oasis for all to enjoy. Belo Garden opens today to the public, and this fabulous park is an emerald gem amongst the concrete and skyscrapers.
Located off Griffin between Main and Commerce in the shadow of the Bank of America tower, Belo Garden will provide a green escape from the offices of downtown.
Belo Garden is a 1.7 acre park that is not just another grassy green park, it’s an environmentally green area that will help to sustain itself. Deep soil, native materials, and water conservation make Belo Garden a model of sustainability. 109 trees have been planted around the park, and 75% are native Texas trees. Pair that with native grasses, low water use planting, as well as 100% fountain water recirculation and storm water collection and Belo Garden almost takes care of itself.
Come see the Fountain Plaza, Prairie Gardens, and Texas Grove. Walk down the paths or sit in the shade. Make Belo Garden a place to enjoy time away from the hustle and bustle of the office.
- Remember The Little Kid From The Movie “Big” You Have To See What He Looks Like Now
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Nude For Art Exhibit
- Jennifer Aniston Will Finally Have A Baby?
- Have You Seen the Disney Princess Hot Dogs?
- Mariah Carey Directs ‘A Christmas Melody’ Movie in Time for the Holidays
- Watch Adam Lambert’s Trailer for ‘Another Lonely Night’ Video
- Justin Bieber Posts Video Playing John Mayer Riff
- Ariana Grande Mistakenly Posts A Video Of Her Kissing Another Girl On Instagram
- VIDEO: Jay Leno Fills In For Jimmy Fallon On The Tonight Show
- Winner Of The $310 Million Dollar Powerball Ticket Revealed!