In what used to be just another expanse of asphalt in the concrete jungle of downtown Dallas now stands a lush urban oasis for all to enjoy. Belo Garden opens today to the public, and this fabulous park is an emerald gem amongst the concrete and skyscrapers.
Located off Griffin between Main and Commerce in the shadow of the Bank of America tower, Belo Garden will provide a green escape from the offices of downtown.
Belo Garden is a 1.7 acre park that is not just another grassy green park, it’s an environmentally green area that will help to sustain itself. Deep soil, native materials, and water conservation make Belo Garden a model of sustainability. 109 trees have been planted around the park, and 75% are native Texas trees. Pair that with native grasses, low water use planting, as well as 100% fountain water recirculation and storm water collection and Belo Garden almost takes care of itself.
Come see the Fountain Plaza, Prairie Gardens, and Texas Grove. Walk down the paths or sit in the shade. Make Belo Garden a place to enjoy time away from the hustle and bustle of the office.
- Mom Defends Herself After Zookeepers Killed Gorilla
- Local Pentatonix Member Kirstin Maldonado Is Engaged!
- This Guys Wife’s Hair Caught On Fire During A Romantic Bubble Bath!
- These Students Secretly Filmed Their Teacher Being Awesome Everyday!
- Amy Schumer Trying To Get Out Of A Pool Float Is The Funniest Thing You Will See All Day!
- Cowboys CEO Stephen Jones Selling His Highland Park Mansion
- Amber Heard Now Has A $20 Million Reason To Smile!
- Video: Libertarian Party Candidate Strips And Dances At National Convention
- Video: Man Sings Almost Every Hit Song From 2000-2016 Over One Beat
- New Video Footage Shows U.F.O. Flying Over Military Base