McKinney Texas is planning to do everything they can to help Hollie Cavanagh reach the top three and hopefully the top of American Idol.
There will be a watch party at the McKinney Performing Arts Center in Historic Downtown McKinney, it is open to the public. After the watch party tomorrow we’re sure everyone will be hopping on their cell phones to vote as many times as possible. There will also be WiFi available so people can vote online as well.
If Hollie makes it into the top 3 American idol will visit McKinney to document the singer’s homecoming weekend.
“We are encouraging McKinney residents and everyone in North Texas to vote for Hollie, not only because of her amazing talent, but also so we can show off our hometown pride and welcome her home this Saturday as a Top 3 contestant,” said McKinney Mayor Brian Loughmiller told Mckinneyonline.com.
Make sure to watch and vote for Hollie!
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Elton John Performs Post-Super Bowl Carpool Karaoke with James Corden
- The Super Bowl “Woo” Guy Enrages People On Social Media
- Taylor Swift to Open the GRAMMY Awards
- Bernie Sanders Appears on SNL with Doppelganger Larry David
- AUDIO: Dose Of Sass With Steve Kemble For February 8th, 2016
- ‘Hot Ref’ Clete Blakeman Praised on Social Media During Super Bowl
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Adorable Picture Of Apple Martin And Blue Ivy At The Super Bowl
- These Were The Top 5 Commercials From The Super Bowl
- VIDEO: Watch Beyonce Recover From A Fall During The Halftime Show Like A Boss
- Matt Leblanc Nearly Had A Nervous Breakdown After ‘Friends’ Ended