While you’re thinking of things to do with Mom for Mother’s Day, make plans to visit the Dallas Arboretum and see the new Chihuly exhibit. The stunning glass sculptures crafted by renowned artist Dale Chihuly are breathtaking, beautiful, and not to be missed!
[photogallerylink id=82675 align=right]
From now through November 5th, Chihuly’s glassworks will be on dazzling display around the Dallas Arboretum. You won’t want to miss seeing The Sun or the Boats overlooking White Rock Lake.
Come see them by day, and then come back and see them lit up for Chihuly Nights on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays through July. The concert series featuring live music in the Arboretum will make Tuesday and Thursday evenings even more magical as you wander around the grounds and sculptures!
Daytime admission from 9AM to 5PM is $15 for Adults, $12 for Seniors, $9 for Children, and $10 for Parking. For more information, visit dallasarboretum.org.
- 350 Pound Upside Down Sea Turtle Rescued on Florida Beach (PHOTOS)
- Rather Than An Umbrella, Rihanna Suprises Wet Fans With Pizza And Towels
- Millions Of Dollars Found Stashed In Buckets At Miami Home
- Need A Summer Vacation Trip? Try This List of “Must Dos” In The Lone Star State
- Holocaust Escape Tunnel Discovered In Lithuania
- Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green Reportedly Not Divorcing
- Dose of Sass with Steve Kemble June 30, 2016 (Audio)
- Babe’s Chicken Is Coming To North Richland Hills
- Iowa Woman Shouts Racial Slurs At News Reporter (Video)
- Alanis Morissette Shows Off Bodacious Baby Bump In Nude Shoot (Photo)