While you’re thinking of things to do with Mom for Mother’s Day, make plans to visit the Dallas Arboretum and see the new Chihuly exhibit. The stunning glass sculptures crafted by renowned artist Dale Chihuly are breathtaking, beautiful, and not to be missed!
[photogallerylink id=82675 align=right]
From now through November 5th, Chihuly’s glassworks will be on dazzling display around the Dallas Arboretum. You won’t want to miss seeing The Sun or the Boats overlooking White Rock Lake.
Come see them by day, and then come back and see them lit up for Chihuly Nights on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays through July. The concert series featuring live music in the Arboretum will make Tuesday and Thursday evenings even more magical as you wander around the grounds and sculptures!
Daytime admission from 9AM to 5PM is $15 for Adults, $12 for Seniors, $9 for Children, and $10 for Parking. For more information, visit dallasarboretum.org.
- Watch President Obama Sing Rihanna’s “Work” (Video)
- Katy Perry’s Twitter Hacked, Fires Shot At Taylor Swift
- Was Prince a Hip-Hop Pioneer? Questlove Makes the Case
- Adele Tells Fan to Stop Filming Her Show
- 5 Finalists for Song of the Summer 2016c
- Mariah Carey Flashes Engagement Ring Bling
- Plano Man Murders Girlfriend, Posts Photos To Facebook
- Hacked Traffic Sign Warns Us About Trump
- Who’s Hugging Who In Latest Optical Illusion?
- “Full House” Home On The Market