While you’re thinking of things to do with Mom for Mother’s Day, make plans to visit the Dallas Arboretum and see the new Chihuly exhibit. The stunning glass sculptures crafted by renowned artist Dale Chihuly are breathtaking, beautiful, and not to be missed!
[photogallerylink id=82675 align=right]
From now through November 5th, Chihuly’s glassworks will be on dazzling display around the Dallas Arboretum. You won’t want to miss seeing The Sun or the Boats overlooking White Rock Lake.
Come see them by day, and then come back and see them lit up for Chihuly Nights on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays through July. The concert series featuring live music in the Arboretum will make Tuesday and Thursday evenings even more magical as you wander around the grounds and sculptures!
Daytime admission from 9AM to 5PM is $15 for Adults, $12 for Seniors, $9 for Children, and $10 for Parking. For more information, visit dallasarboretum.org.
- Adele’s Bodyguard Is HOT And The Internet Is Going Crazy!
- People Are Really Upset About Reese’s Christmas Trees This Year!
- Cyber Monday Music Deals—From Taylor Swift to Queen, Save on CDs
- Remember That Time Prince Harry Fell Off A Horse?
- Insta-Famous Dog Stars In Viral Video For Super Bowl Tickets
- Report: Courteney Cox And Fiance, No Longer Engaged
- See Pam Anderson’s New Line of Vegan Boots… Made From Recycled TVs!
- Anne Hathaway is Pregnant
- Drake on Adele’s ‘Hotline Bling’ Remix Offer: “I’ll Do Anything with Adele”
- Erykah Badu Shades Iggy Azalea at Soul Train Music Awards: “What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap”