Check Out Chihuly At The Dallas Arboretum
While you’re thinking of things to do with Mom for Mother’s Day, make plans to visit the Dallas Arboretum and see the new Chihuly exhibit. The stunning glass sculptures crafted by renowned artist Dale Chihuly are breathtaking, beautiful, and not to be missed!
[photogallerylink id=82675 align=right]
From now through November 5th, Chihuly’s glassworks will be on dazzling display around the Dallas Arboretum. You won’t want to miss seeing The Sun or the Boats overlooking White Rock Lake.
Come see them by day, and then come back and see them lit up for Chihuly Nights on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays through July. The concert series featuring live music in the Arboretum will make Tuesday and Thursday evenings even more magical as you wander around the grounds and sculptures!
Daytime admission from 9AM to 5PM is $15 for Adults, $12 for Seniors, $9 for Children, and $10 for Parking. For more information, visit dallasarboretum.org.
- Leigh Ann: Mama June Takes Abuser’s Side
- Taylor Swift on Why ‘1989’ Song ‘How You Get the Girl’ Could Result in a Restraining Order: Watch
- Kim Kardashian’s New Product To Make You Look Three Sizes Smaller
- How To Explain Dallas To Out-Of-Towners
- What’s Hot: The Jack-O-Lantern Ball
- Terminally Ill Brittany Maynard To Delay Assisted Suicide
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Comes Out
- The Rolling Stones Releasing New Photo Book With Sticker Shock-Inducing Price Tag
- Elton John to LGBT Communities Regarding HIV/AIDS: ‘Wise Up’
- Who Said Halloween Can’t Be Fun For Adults? Pair These Wines With Popular Candies!