Check Out Chihuly At The Dallas Arboretum
While you’re thinking of things to do with Mom for Mother’s Day, make plans to visit the Dallas Arboretum and see the new Chihuly exhibit. The stunning glass sculptures crafted by renowned artist Dale Chihuly are breathtaking, beautiful, and not to be missed!
[photogallerylink id=82675 align=right]
From now through November 5th, Chihuly’s glassworks will be on dazzling display around the Dallas Arboretum. You won’t want to miss seeing The Sun or the Boats overlooking White Rock Lake.
Come see them by day, and then come back and see them lit up for Chihuly Nights on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays through July. The concert series featuring live music in the Arboretum will make Tuesday and Thursday evenings even more magical as you wander around the grounds and sculptures!
Daytime admission from 9AM to 5PM is $15 for Adults, $12 for Seniors, $9 for Children, and $10 for Parking. For more information, visit dallasarboretum.org.
- Women Cat Called Over 100 Times While Walking Through New York City! This Is Crazy
- Julie’s Review Room: Nightcrawler
- Allison Sweeney Leaves “Days Of Our Lives” – Read Her Farewell Letter To Fans
- Phil Collins Calls Adele ‘A Slippery Little Fish’ After Supposed Album Snub
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- Stacy’s Foodie Blog: Bacon Bash update!!
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for ‘Stay With Me’ Duet: Watch
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life