While you’re thinking of things to do with Mom for Mother’s Day, make plans to visit the Dallas Arboretum and see the new Chihuly exhibit. The stunning glass sculptures crafted by renowned artist Dale Chihuly are breathtaking, beautiful, and not to be missed!
[photogallerylink id=82675 align=right]
From now through November 5th, Chihuly’s glassworks will be on dazzling display around the Dallas Arboretum. You won’t want to miss seeing The Sun or the Boats overlooking White Rock Lake.
Come see them by day, and then come back and see them lit up for Chihuly Nights on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays through July. The concert series featuring live music in the Arboretum will make Tuesday and Thursday evenings even more magical as you wander around the grounds and sculptures!
Daytime admission from 9AM to 5PM is $15 for Adults, $12 for Seniors, $9 for Children, and $10 for Parking. For more information, visit dallasarboretum.org.
- Santa’s Sparkle Nominee: Cristine Guerra
- Football Foodies: Chili in a Biscuit Bowl
- She Mail: Woman Says Bah Humbug To Roommates’ Desire To Deck The Halls
- Kristen Stewart Came To Dallas For Chanel Fashion Show
- Willie Nelson Team Up with Harry Connick Jr. on Holiday Track ‘When I’m Home’
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′
- Julie Fisk’s Gift Guide For The Movie Buffs
- Leigh Ann’s Gift Guide For The Shop-A-Holic