Check Out Chihuly At The Dallas Arboretum
While you’re thinking of things to do with Mom for Mother’s Day, make plans to visit the Dallas Arboretum and see the new Chihuly exhibit. The stunning glass sculptures crafted by renowned artist Dale Chihuly are breathtaking, beautiful, and not to be missed!
[photogallerylink id=82675 align=right]
From now through November 5th, Chihuly’s glassworks will be on dazzling display around the Dallas Arboretum. You won’t want to miss seeing The Sun or the Boats overlooking White Rock Lake.
Come see them by day, and then come back and see them lit up for Chihuly Nights on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays through July. The concert series featuring live music in the Arboretum will make Tuesday and Thursday evenings even more magical as you wander around the grounds and sculptures!
Daytime admission from 9AM to 5PM is $15 for Adults, $12 for Seniors, $9 for Children, and $10 for Parking. For more information, visit dallasarboretum.org.
- Stacy Fawcett’s Foodie Blog: Spooktackular Caramel Apples!
- 103.7 KVIL’s Not So Silent Night Giveaway
- Jenny McCarthy Spills The Beans On Her Sex Life
- Echosmith – Nothing’s Wrong
- Julie’s Review Room: ‘John Wick’
- Echosmith – Bright
- Echosmith – Cool Kids
- Matt Nathanson Partners with Starkey Hearing Foundation to Raise Awareness for the Hearing Impaired
- Top 10 Horror Films
- Is This Ebola Themed House In Dallas Too Much??