Smooth Jazz Sunday Brunch Sits Down With Norah Jones
The soulful contemporary pianist Norah Jones has a new album out this week. With her provocative lyrics and beautiful arrangements there is no doubt that it will be another hit for the young artists. Norah sat down with Cameron Smith to talk about the new album, music, and influences.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- You Are Never Going To Believe Who Sang Backup On “Four Five Seconds”
- Sadly, Burger King Cologne Is Not An April Fools Joke.
- BREAKING: Avril Lavigne Reveals Disease Diagnosis
- Does List Of States With “Highest” Residents Include Texas?
- Girl’s April Fools Joke On Boyfriend Fails In Epic Fashion – On Twitter.
- VIDEO: Physics Teacher Gets Hit In The Nuts With An Ax
- Which ‘Walking Dead’ Character Has the Most Kills?
- Brandi Glanville Flips Out On Her Boss!
- New Study Shows The Cheapest Day To Buy Flights
- Did You Know Glow-In-The-Dark Tampons Can Track Pollution?