Smooth Jazz Sunday Brunch Sits Down With Norah Jones
The soulful contemporary pianist Norah Jones has a new album out this week. With her provocative lyrics and beautiful arrangements there is no doubt that it will be another hit for the young artists. Norah sat down with Cameron Smith to talk about the new album, music, and influences.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- What’s Going On With Tori Spelling?
- ‘Here Comes Honey Boo Boo’ Cancelled After Reports Linking Mamma June To Sex Offender Emerge
- The Pumpkin Spice Rap
- Big Brother 16 Cast In Studio!
- LIVE BLOG: Big Brother Invade KVIL
- Proof That Rihanna & Chris Brown Are Back Together?
- Stacy Fawcett’s Foodie Blog: Spooktackular Caramel Apples!
- 103.7 KVIL’s Not So Silent Night Giveaway
- Jenny McCarthy Spills The Beans On Her Sex Life
- Echosmith – Nothing’s Wrong