Smooth Jazz Sunday Brunch Sits Down With Norah Jones
The soulful contemporary pianist Norah Jones has a new album out this week. With her provocative lyrics and beautiful arrangements there is no doubt that it will be another hit for the young artists. Norah sat down with Cameron Smith to talk about the new album, music, and influences.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Blake: Facebook’s Nearby Friends
- Blake: Phone Manufacturers To Unite Against Info Theft
- Nate Ruess Talks fun.’s New Album: ‘It’s Moving’
- BREAKING: Chelsea Clinton Is…
- Blake: Mavericks vs. Spurs Tentative Play Off Schedule
- Blake: The Inspiration Of Lorde’s Royals
- Taylor Swift Surprises Fan At Bridal Shower
- Miley Cyrus Is Upset About Missing More Shows
- Kory: Here’s My 2005 #TBT Photo (w/ Bad White Tux)
- Kory: Mrs. Doubtfire 2 Is Happening!