Mayfest Kicks Off Today In Fort Worth
Mayfest is celebrating it’s 40th anniversary this year, and you definitely do not want to miss out on the fun! Starting today at 3:30PM and running through Sunday, Mayfest is one of the most anticipated weekends of fun for Fort Worth, and it officially kicks off the countdown to summer for us all!
To mark its 40th anniversary, the first 200 people to show up today at Mayfest will receive a Golden Ticket, good for free admission everyday of the festival!
You’ll find tons of rides, games, and all your favorite festival foods in addition to over 60 booths full of arts, crafts, and wares from local artisans. There’s also a ton of great live music and entertainment to check out!
The weather should be clear through Saturday, so you have no excuse to miss out on all the fun! Mayfest is located in Trinity Park just off University Drive. You can take the TRE from Dallas all the way to Fort Worth, or you can park and ride shuttles from LaGrave Field or walk from Farrington Field. For more information, visit mayfest.org.
- VIDEO: Did Jay-Z Announce That He & Beyonce Are Expecting Baby #2?
- Fallon Finds His Forte In Twitter Fued
- Weekend Rewind: There’s Hope For Earth, DC Universe Expands, ‘Fugitive’ Can’t Run From Danger & More
- Breaking: ‘The Hills’ Star Lauren Conrad Is Married!
- #SATWordOfTheWeek: ‘White Collar’ Terminus Looms
- Allow Me To Introduce Myself…
- This Older Man’s Cover Of Say Something On A Street Piano Will Give You Chills
- Frat Boys Lip Syncing Taylor Swift Is Everything You Thought It Would Be
- iPhone 6 Plus…And A Pop Tart?
- Jennifer Lawrence & Bradley Cooper Team-Up Again In “Serena”