Mayfest is celebrating it’s 40th anniversary this year, and you definitely do not want to miss out on the fun! Starting today at 3:30PM and running through Sunday, Mayfest is one of the most anticipated weekends of fun for Fort Worth, and it officially kicks off the countdown to summer for us all!
To mark its 40th anniversary, the first 200 people to show up today at Mayfest will receive a Golden Ticket, good for free admission everyday of the festival!
You’ll find tons of rides, games, and all your favorite festival foods in addition to over 60 booths full of arts, crafts, and wares from local artisans. There’s also a ton of great live music and entertainment to check out!
The weather should be clear through Saturday, so you have no excuse to miss out on all the fun! Mayfest is located in Trinity Park just off University Drive. You can take the TRE from Dallas all the way to Fort Worth, or you can park and ride shuttles from LaGrave Field or walk from Farrington Field. For more information, visit mayfest.org.
- Pokemon Go Player Drives Straight Into A Park Where Children Are Playing
- Concert Karaoke? Watch James Corden’s Surprise Duet With Meghan Trainor At Her L.A. Show!
- WATCH: “Game Of Thrones” Season 6 Blooper Reel
- The Best Places in DFW To Celebrate National Tequila Day Today!
- WATCH: Reporter Caught Playing Pokemon Go During A Government Briefing on Isis
- 4-Year-Old Dies After Babysitter Allegedly Forgets Her in Hot Car
- ‘Justice League’ Trailer Surprises Fans at Comic-Con
- Second Arch Is Now Complete of McDermott Bridge Near Downtown Dallas
- Dirk Nowitzki Signs Two-Year Deal With Mavericks for $50 Million
- VIDEO: It’s The Suitcase You Can Ride Around The Airport!