Mayfest is celebrating it’s 40th anniversary this year, and you definitely do not want to miss out on the fun! Starting today at 3:30PM and running through Sunday, Mayfest is one of the most anticipated weekends of fun for Fort Worth, and it officially kicks off the countdown to summer for us all!
To mark its 40th anniversary, the first 200 people to show up today at Mayfest will receive a Golden Ticket, good for free admission everyday of the festival!
You’ll find tons of rides, games, and all your favorite festival foods in addition to over 60 booths full of arts, crafts, and wares from local artisans. There’s also a ton of great live music and entertainment to check out!
The weather should be clear through Saturday, so you have no excuse to miss out on all the fun! Mayfest is located in Trinity Park just off University Drive. You can take the TRE from Dallas all the way to Fort Worth, or you can park and ride shuttles from LaGrave Field or walk from Farrington Field. For more information, visit mayfest.org.
- Bradley Cooper’s CBS Show Gets Cancelled, See What Else Got The Axe From Cable
- Everything Is Bigger In Texas, And We Only Keep Growing
- Adam Sandler & Jimmy Fallon Play A Parody Song On The Tonight Show For The Troops! Watch The Patriotic Performance!
- Jay-Z Returns The Favor With New Track
- Here Are Your 2016 Teen Choice Award Nominations
- Martin High School Vandalized With Racist And Anti-Trans Graffiti
- Bread Winners Coming Soon To Fort Worth
- Check Out New Pics Of The Real Housewives Of Dallas Reunion Set
- There Are Grown Men Who Live And Dress As Puppies (Video)
- President Obama’s Next $4.3 Million Move