Mayfest is celebrating it’s 40th anniversary this year, and you definitely do not want to miss out on the fun! Starting today at 3:30PM and running through Sunday, Mayfest is one of the most anticipated weekends of fun for Fort Worth, and it officially kicks off the countdown to summer for us all!
To mark its 40th anniversary, the first 200 people to show up today at Mayfest will receive a Golden Ticket, good for free admission everyday of the festival!
You’ll find tons of rides, games, and all your favorite festival foods in addition to over 60 booths full of arts, crafts, and wares from local artisans. There’s also a ton of great live music and entertainment to check out!
The weather should be clear through Saturday, so you have no excuse to miss out on all the fun! Mayfest is located in Trinity Park just off University Drive. You can take the TRE from Dallas all the way to Fort Worth, or you can park and ride shuttles from LaGrave Field or walk from Farrington Field. For more information, visit mayfest.org.
- This Weekend’s Winter Storm Needs A Better Name
- Snag Some Unique Gifts At Brookhaven College’s Student Art Sale
- When To Toss The Turkey Leftovers
- Our Most Embarrassing Holiday Injuries
- Julie Proves That She Really Met Enrique Iglesias
- Billy Joel Announces Indefinite Residency at Madison Square Garden
- Stevie Nicks Talks ‘American Horror Story’ Role, Shares Love for ‘Glee’
- Prince Tapped to Headline Essence Festival 2014
- Style Files: Harry Styles Named Fashion Icon by BFA
- Justin Bieber Has Hot Make Out Session in Steamy ‘All That Matters’ Music Video