The Cotton Bowl Goes To The Dogs This Sunday For Fair Park’s Dog Bowl
The historic Cotton Bowl falls to the power of the pooch for Fair Park’s Dog Bowl. It’s sure to be fun for the whole family, especially for the four-legged family members!
Let loose the leash and let your dog go wild this weekend at the Cotton Bowl in Fair Park. From 1PM to 5PM Sunday, the 6th annual Dog Bowl becomes a huge bark park full of fun activities.
From agility courses and splash pools to obedience and fitness classes, there’s a ton to see and do. There will be pet/owner look-a-like contests, pooch portraits, and plaster paw prints. You can also visit with experts such as vets, trainers, and pet product vendors to learn the latest tips and tricks.
Dog Bowl is FREE and open to the public, but parking at Fair Park is $10. You can take the DART Green Line, but non-service animals have to be in crates to be on the train. For more information, visit fairpark.org.
- What’s Hot: Irving Kids Arts Exhibit
- July 30th is National Cheesecake Day
- Orlando Bloom Takes Swing At Bieber In Restaurant!
- Leigh Ann: Drew Barrymore’s Half Sister Has Died
- Leigh Ann: Ghosts
- Leigh Ann: Will Oakland Raiders Move To SA?
- Leigh Ann: Madonna And Miley Teaming Up?
- Paramount Apologizes Of ‘TMNT’ 9/11 Poster
- Canada’s Latest Anti-Sexting Campaign Is Terrible
- Big Sister Can’t Handle Little Brother Growing Up