The historic Cotton Bowl falls to the power of the pooch for Fair Park’s Dog Bowl. It’s sure to be fun for the whole family, especially for the four-legged family members!
Let loose the leash and let your dog go wild this weekend at the Cotton Bowl in Fair Park. From 1PM to 5PM Sunday, the 6th annual Dog Bowl becomes a huge bark park full of fun activities.
From agility courses and splash pools to obedience and fitness classes, there’s a ton to see and do. There will be pet/owner look-a-like contests, pooch portraits, and plaster paw prints. You can also visit with experts such as vets, trainers, and pet product vendors to learn the latest tips and tricks.
Dog Bowl is FREE and open to the public, but parking at Fair Park is $10. You can take the DART Green Line, but non-service animals have to be in crates to be on the train. For more information, visit fairpark.org.
- ‘Justice League’ Trailer Surprises Fans at Comic-Con
- Second Arch Is Now Complete of McDermott Bridge Near Downtown Dallas
- Dirk Nowitzki Signs Two-Year Deal With Mavericks for $50 Million
- VIDEO: It’s The Suitcase You Can Ride Around The Airport!
- See How Mark Cuban Slammed Donald Trump (Repeatedly) On Twitter!
- Little Girl Swimming With Burmese Python In Kiddie Pool Video Resurfaces
- TSA Worker Arrested On Voyeurism Charge For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Passengers
- Dallas Police Says Job Applications Have Increased by 344%
- Man Claims To Have Caught All 142 North American Pokémon
- Walking Dead Season 7 Trailer Introduces King Ezekiel and His Tiger