The historic Cotton Bowl falls to the power of the pooch for Fair Park’s Dog Bowl. It’s sure to be fun for the whole family, especially for the four-legged family members!
Let loose the leash and let your dog go wild this weekend at the Cotton Bowl in Fair Park. From 1PM to 5PM Sunday, the 6th annual Dog Bowl becomes a huge bark park full of fun activities.
From agility courses and splash pools to obedience and fitness classes, there’s a ton to see and do. There will be pet/owner look-a-like contests, pooch portraits, and plaster paw prints. You can also visit with experts such as vets, trainers, and pet product vendors to learn the latest tips and tricks.
Dog Bowl is FREE and open to the public, but parking at Fair Park is $10. You can take the DART Green Line, but non-service animals have to be in crates to be on the train. For more information, visit fairpark.org.
- Celtic Women Join The Dallas Pops For Concerts This Weekend At Fair Park Music Hall
- Beyonce’s New Album Gets Surprise iTunes Release
- Dream Expert Damian Nordmann Tells Us What Our Dreams Mean
- Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, Coldplay, U2 & Jared Leto Up For Golden Globes
- R. Kelly Christmas Album Coming Down Chimneys in 2014
- Kory’s Top Ten Tech Gifts For 2013
- Kelly Clarkson to Appear on TVs’ ‘Nashville’
- $4.6 Million For A Wreath???
- John’s Top 10 Just Plain Awesome Gifts
- Leigh Ann’s Gift Guide For The Shop-A-Holic