Ah, the life of the rich and famous! While the rest of us are born in to this world in an average hospital room, celebrities birth their babies in posh suites. Jessica Simpson is no different. Her baby girl came into the world yesterday in a $4,000 a day suite.
Jessica gave birth at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles in one of their swanky birthing suites. The posh space is a three-room, two-bath deluxe maternity suite. It is listed for $3,784 per day, and it includes a stereo, flat-screen TV and DVD, and a celebratory meal for mom and dad.
TMZ has pictures of the a suite similar to the one Jessica is sharing with her new baby girl.
- Dog Needlessly Dies In Hot Car When Owner Shops At Petsmart
- Black Air Force Veteran from Cleveland Shot For Supporting Trump
- Beyoncé, Adele, Kanye West Lead MTV’s VMA Nominations
- Another Police Protest Planned in Downtown Dallas on Friday
- We Can’t Stop Watching This Video Of How Lipstick Is Made!
- Netflix Releases ‘Gilmore Girls’ Trailer! OMG! We Can’t Wait!
- Avocado Hamburger Buns Are A Real Thing And We Need To Try One Now!
- Here Are The Hottest Male Athletes Headed To Rio For The Olympics!
- Olympic Athlete Was Kidnapped In Rio! The Olympics Are Officially A Hot Mess!
- Hailee Steinfeld Meet And Greet Giveaway Thursday!