Jessica Simpson Gave Birth To Daughter In A $4,000 Suite
Ah, the life of the rich and famous! While the rest of us are born in to this world in an average hospital room, celebrities birth their babies in posh suites. Jessica Simpson is no different. Her baby girl came into the world yesterday in a $4,000 a day suite.
Jessica gave birth at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles in one of their swanky birthing suites. The posh space is a three-room, two-bath deluxe maternity suite. It is listed for $3,784 per day, and it includes a stereo, flat-screen TV and DVD, and a celebratory meal for mom and dad.
TMZ has pictures of the a suite similar to the one Jessica is sharing with her new baby girl.
- Cody Simpson Talks DWTS And Future Reality TV Appearances With Zazza & Julie
- Ain’t Nobody Got Time For Coyotes Stealing Easter Eggs
- What’s Buzzing: Lindsay Lohan Reveals Secret Miscarriage
- Things Guys Think Are Sexy But It’s Not
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s All-Star Girls Night Out
- You Could Win A Walt Disney World Vacation
- Home Skinovations Flash & Go Giveaway
- Find The Mermaid To Win Scarborough Renaissance Festival
- Watch Out For Girls Named This…
- Easter Craft Fails