Ah, the life of the rich and famous! While the rest of us are born in to this world in an average hospital room, celebrities birth their babies in posh suites. Jessica Simpson is no different. Her baby girl came into the world yesterday in a $4,000 a day suite.
Jessica gave birth at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles in one of their swanky birthing suites. The posh space is a three-room, two-bath deluxe maternity suite. It is listed for $3,784 per day, and it includes a stereo, flat-screen TV and DVD, and a celebratory meal for mom and dad.
TMZ has pictures of the a suite similar to the one Jessica is sharing with her new baby girl.
- Chewbacca Mom Takes James Corden to Work In Carpool Karaoke
- Bachelorette Contestant Jordan Rodgers Accused of Cheating By His Ex-Girlfriend: ‘#TuneInNextWeekForMoreBS’
- EXCLUSIVE: Heidi Effin’ Dillon Chats About “Real Housewives Of Dallas”
- Stars Gather At JLo Show
- Beyoncé Weathers Lightning Storm, Pays Tribute to Prince in Minneapolis
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster at Starbucks (PHOTO)
- Ariana Grande Drops Sexy ‘Into You’ Music Video
- Customer Finds Foot In Their Chipotle (Pictures)
- Was Jennifer Lawrence High During Hunger Games?
- Kris Jenner To Transition Name