Ah, the life of the rich and famous! While the rest of us are born in to this world in an average hospital room, celebrities birth their babies in posh suites. Jessica Simpson is no different. Her baby girl came into the world yesterday in a $4,000 a day suite.
Jessica gave birth at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles in one of their swanky birthing suites. The posh space is a three-room, two-bath deluxe maternity suite. It is listed for $3,784 per day, and it includes a stereo, flat-screen TV and DVD, and a celebratory meal for mom and dad.
TMZ has pictures of the a suite similar to the one Jessica is sharing with her new baby girl.
- Lea Michele Announces Debut Album, Releases New Song ‘Cannonball’
- Watch: Britney Spears Plugs Her Own Fragrance in ‘Perfume’ Video
- R. Kelly Defends Chris Brown, Drawing Parallel to Muhammad Ali, MLK and Jesus
- Live: Rod Stewart Brings Vegas to Madison Square Garden
- KVIL’s Christmas Tree Challenge
- Behind the Song: Robin Thicke’s ‘Blurred Lines’
- Queen Biopic Finds its Star in Ben Whishaw
- Justin Bieber Asks Fans to Donate to Typhoon Haiyan Relief, Raises $600,000+
- Video: WestJet Christmas Miracle
- Behind the Scenes at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show with Taylor Swift