Jessica Simpson Gave Birth To Daughter In A $4,000 Suite
Ah, the life of the rich and famous! While the rest of us are born in to this world in an average hospital room, celebrities birth their babies in posh suites. Jessica Simpson is no different. Her baby girl came into the world yesterday in a $4,000 a day suite.
Jessica gave birth at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles in one of their swanky birthing suites. The posh space is a three-room, two-bath deluxe maternity suite. It is listed for $3,784 per day, and it includes a stereo, flat-screen TV and DVD, and a celebratory meal for mom and dad.
TMZ has pictures of the a suite similar to the one Jessica is sharing with her new baby girl.
- Latest On The Ebola Virus In Dallas!
- I’m Not Fance Parody! Mom’s You Will Love This!
- PHOTO: Nick Jonas’ Amazing Abs
- Woman Receives Epic Hookup Invitation On Tinder
- Stream Stevie Nicks’ New Album ’24 Karat Gold: Songs From the Vault’
- October 1st Is National Kale Day!! So Very 2014
- Queen Releases Stripped-Down Version of Freddie Mercury’s ‘Love Kills': Listen
- Celebrities With Fake Teeth
- Prepare Your iCloud: U2’s Next Album is Already 70 Percent Complete
- Leigh Ann: Whoopi & Rosie Faught On The View