Ah, the life of the rich and famous! While the rest of us are born in to this world in an average hospital room, celebrities birth their babies in posh suites. Jessica Simpson is no different. Her baby girl came into the world yesterday in a $4,000 a day suite.
Jessica gave birth at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles in one of their swanky birthing suites. The posh space is a three-room, two-bath deluxe maternity suite. It is listed for $3,784 per day, and it includes a stereo, flat-screen TV and DVD, and a celebratory meal for mom and dad.
TMZ has pictures of the a suite similar to the one Jessica is sharing with her new baby girl.
- Elton John Plays Russia Despite Anti-Gay Laws
- Canine Corner: Bocephus
- Rebecca Black Drops New Song ‘Saturday’
- Christina Perri Announces New Album ‘Head or Heart’
- Justin Bieber Teams Up with Chance the Rapper for New Jam ‘Confident’
- Katy Perry Covers Marie Claire
- Citing LGBT Discrimination, Lady Gaga Asks for Boycott of Sochi Olympics
- Weather Channel Names The Winter Storm “Cleon”…Really?
- One Direction Perform ‘Afternoon Delight’ with ‘Anchorman’ Cast on ‘SNL’
- Beyoncé’s “The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour” Will Happen Tonight