Tony Romo and wife Candice Crawford welcomed a beautiful bundle of joy into the world just a few weeks ago. Saturday night the couple was out without little Hawkins for the first time publicly at the White House Correspondents dinner and Candice looked absolutely amazing.
The couple left the little boy with Candice’s parents back here in Texas while the two enjoyed a weekend in the Nation’s Capital.
Reports do say though that the couple took an earlier than scheduled flight home so they could get back to their little bundle of joy.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Prince’s ‘Purple Rain’ Jacket up for Auction
- Shelter Dogs Pay Tribute To Prince While Trying To Get Adopted
- VIDEO: Woman Beats Crap Out Of Guy Who Groped Her On Elevator
- South Korea Unveils Anti-Zika Uniform For Rio Olympics
- Kelly Ripa Talks About Michael Strahan’s Divorce During An Awkward ‘Live’ Moment Today
- Study: 1-Minute of Intense Exercise May Have Big-Time Health Benefits
- Arrest Warrant Issued For Kim Richards For Shoplifting
- Dallas’ Own Jordan Spieth Is The Hottest Brand In Golf Today
- 4 of America’s Most Beautiful Beaches Just In Time For Summer Vacay
- 15 of the Longest Celebrity Relationships