Tony Romo and wife Candice Crawford welcomed a beautiful bundle of joy into the world just a few weeks ago. Saturday night the couple was out without little Hawkins for the first time publicly at the White House Correspondents dinner and Candice looked absolutely amazing.
The couple left the little boy with Candice’s parents back here in Texas while the two enjoyed a weekend in the Nation’s Capital.
Reports do say though that the couple took an earlier than scheduled flight home so they could get back to their little bundle of joy.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, Coldplay, U2 & Jared Leto Up For Golden Globes
- R. Kelly Christmas Album Coming Down Chimneys in 2014
- Kory’s Top Ten Tech Gifts For 2013
- Kelly Clarkson to Appear on TVs’ ‘Nashville’
- $4.6 Million For A Wreath???
- John’s Top 10 Just Plain Awesome Gifts
- Leigh Ann’s Gift Guide For The Shop-A-Holic
- Julie Fisk’s Gift Guide For The Movie Buffs
- McKinney’s Heard Museum Celebrates The Season With Holiday Trail Of Lights
- Sybil’s Gift Guide For Him