Tony Romo and wife Candice Crawford welcomed a beautiful bundle of joy into the world just a few weeks ago. Saturday night the couple was out without little Hawkins for the first time publicly at the White House Correspondents dinner and Candice looked absolutely amazing.
The couple left the little boy with Candice’s parents back here in Texas while the two enjoyed a weekend in the Nation’s Capital.
Reports do say though that the couple took an earlier than scheduled flight home so they could get back to their little bundle of joy.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Fort Worth City Bus Crash 4 Injured, 1 Serious In Condition
- Best Bars For Ladies Night Out In DFW
- 2 Guys In Spain Skipped Work For 15 Years Before Their Bosses Caught On
- PHOTOS: Simple Plan Perform At The DFW Acura Performance Showroom
- VIDEO: Man Tries To Ecape Police On A Go-Cart
- 19-Year-Old Undocumented Immigrant Will Be Teaching Your Kids This Fall In DFW
- Cookie Dough Ice Cream Beer Is Here!
- NY Columnists Says MLB Should Ditch The 7th Inning “God Bless America”
- Harry Potter Star Tom Felton Joins The Cast Of The Flash
- Dog Walker Claims To Find The Dead Carcass Of The Loch Ness Monster