Tony Romo and wife Candice Crawford welcomed a beautiful bundle of joy into the world just a few weeks ago. Saturday night the couple was out without little Hawkins for the first time publicly at the White House Correspondents dinner and Candice looked absolutely amazing.
The couple left the little boy with Candice’s parents back here in Texas while the two enjoyed a weekend in the Nation’s Capital.
Reports do say though that the couple took an earlier than scheduled flight home so they could get back to their little bundle of joy.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Ex NFL Player And Wife Killed By Teenage Son!
- Oreo Rice Crispy Treats Are What You Need In Your Life!
- The Water In Rio Is So Polluted Olympic Swimmers Are Being Told To Keep Their Mouths Closed
- Florida Man Was Strip Searched, Arrested, And Jailed For Drugs That Turned Out To Be Doughnut Crumbs
- Cameron Candice Bure’s Daughter Might Crush It On ‘The Voice’ This Season!
- Don’t Miss The Meteor Shower Happening Tonight!
- Justin Bieber Gave Zac Efron Career Advice! Really?
- Orlando Bloom Adorably Filmed Katy Perry During Her DNC Performance!
- Kid Replaces Family Photos With Pics Of Steve Buscemi: Waits For Parents To Notice
- State Fair Of Texas: Are You Up For Some Bacon-Wrapped Churros Or Fried Jell-O?