McDonald’s Puts Out Pretzel Burger
If McDonald’s stopped you on the street and told you to create something for their menu what would you do? A tough question no doubt. But in Germany the resounding answer was the ‘Pretzelnator’.
The fast food restaurant asked the German people to submit recipes for a new burger and then vote on the best one. McDonald’s got over 330,000 entries and over five million votes.
The winner was the ‘Pretzelnator’. It will be available at the 1,415 German restaurants across the country. The Burger is the pretzel bun, American and Italian cheeses, a burger patty, ham, lettuce, onions and mayonnaise.
So what would you suggest to Mickey D’s? Tell us in the comments.
More Stories from the New 103.7 Lite FM
- 9 Things Living Inside Of You That Will Scare You To Death
- Kory’s Recap Of Beyonce & Jay-Z’s “On The Run Tour” @ AT&T Stadium
- VIDEO: New Randy Travis Music Video Is Absolutely Amazing!
- 15 Things No One Ever Tells You Abou Marriage!
- Women Tries To Save Ducklings, But Gets Ticket Instead.
- Women Only Parking Spots, Awesome or Offensive?
- Beyonce & Jay-Z’s Dallas Set List!
- WATCH: Train Premieres “Angel In Blue Jeans” Video!
- HBO Reveals Trailer, Release Date for Beyoncé & Jay Z ‘On the Run’ Concert Special
- Billy Joel Wins Library of Congress’ Gershwin Prize