If McDonald’s stopped you on the street and told you to create something for their menu what would you do? A tough question no doubt. But in Germany the resounding answer was the ‘Pretzelnator’.
The fast food restaurant asked the German people to submit recipes for a new burger and then vote on the best one. McDonald’s got over 330,000 entries and over five million votes.
The winner was the ‘Pretzelnator’. It will be available at the 1,415 German restaurants across the country. The Burger is the pretzel bun, American and Italian cheeses, a burger patty, ham, lettuce, onions and mayonnaise.
So what would you suggest to Mickey D’s? Tell us in the comments.
More Stories from the New 103.7 Lite FM
- ‘Justice League’ Trailer Surprises Fans at Comic-Con
- Second Arch Is Now Complete of McDermott Bridge Near Downtown Dallas
- Dirk Nowitzki Signs Two-Year Deal With Mavericks for $50 Million
- VIDEO: It’s The Suitcase You Can Ride Around The Airport!
- See How Mark Cuban Slammed Donald Trump (Repeatedly) On Twitter!
- Little Girl Swimming With Burmese Python In Kiddie Pool Video Resurfaces
- TSA Worker Arrested On Voyeurism Charge For Taking Lewd Pictures Of Passengers
- Dallas Police Says Job Applications Have Increased by 344%
- Man Claims To Have Caught All 142 North American Pokémon
- Walking Dead Season 7 Trailer Introduces King Ezekiel and His Tiger