McDonald’s Puts Out Pretzel Burger
If McDonald’s stopped you on the street and told you to create something for their menu what would you do? A tough question no doubt. But in Germany the resounding answer was the ‘Pretzelnator’.
The fast food restaurant asked the German people to submit recipes for a new burger and then vote on the best one. McDonald’s got over 330,000 entries and over five million votes.
The winner was the ‘Pretzelnator’. It will be available at the 1,415 German restaurants across the country. The Burger is the pretzel bun, American and Italian cheeses, a burger patty, ham, lettuce, onions and mayonnaise.
So what would you suggest to Mickey D’s? Tell us in the comments.
More Stories from the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Zazza Zoo: Mitzy Is Itching To Meet You!
- Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel Expecting
- VIDEO: Harry Potter Can Rap, Who Knew! Daniel Radcliff Is Really Good.
- Taylor Swift To Donate All Proceeds Of New Song To NYC Public Schools
- Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1 Official Final Trailer Released Today
- Taylor Swift Making Demon Cat Sounds with Her Mouth is Glorious: Watch
- Taylor Swift Unites Republicans & Democrats, Facebook Study Shows
- Ariana Grande Might Be on the ‘Hunger Games: Mockingjay’ Soundtrack
- Bastille Winning Weekend
- Don’t Miss Salt-N-Pepa This Halloween