If McDonald’s stopped you on the street and told you to create something for their menu what would you do? A tough question no doubt. But in Germany the resounding answer was the ‘Pretzelnator’.
The fast food restaurant asked the German people to submit recipes for a new burger and then vote on the best one. McDonald’s got over 330,000 entries and over five million votes.
The winner was the ‘Pretzelnator’. It will be available at the 1,415 German restaurants across the country. The Burger is the pretzel bun, American and Italian cheeses, a burger patty, ham, lettuce, onions and mayonnaise.
So what would you suggest to Mickey D’s? Tell us in the comments.
More Stories from the New 103.7 Lite FM
- The Verdict Is In: Will The Olsen Twins Be In Fuller House Or Not?
- Was Tim Tebow Dumped By Miss Universe Because He Wouldn’t Have Sex With Her?
- Jessica Simpson’s Daughter Is Her Mini-Me. See The Pic!
- Mary-Kate Olsen Is Married! Get All The Wedding Details HERE.
- Princess Charlotte Looks Happy And Healthy In Just Released Photo
- Life Can’t Be Easy When Your Dad Is “The Sexiest Man Alive”
- Adele’s “25” Album Is Smashing Records, But What Does That Mean?
- 3 ingredient Nutella Brownies
- Here Are The 10 Shows You Need To Binge Watch Over Thanksgiving!
- Golden Girls “Granny Panties” Are A Real Thing!