If McDonald’s stopped you on the street and told you to create something for their menu what would you do? A tough question no doubt. But in Germany the resounding answer was the ‘Pretzelnator’.
The fast food restaurant asked the German people to submit recipes for a new burger and then vote on the best one. McDonald’s got over 330,000 entries and over five million votes.
The winner was the ‘Pretzelnator’. It will be available at the 1,415 German restaurants across the country. The Burger is the pretzel bun, American and Italian cheeses, a burger patty, ham, lettuce, onions and mayonnaise.
So what would you suggest to Mickey D’s? Tell us in the comments.
More Stories from the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Sybil’s #RHOD Recap: Episode 7
- Premier Recap: The Bachelorette JoJo Might Already Be In Love, Check Out Who She’s Giving Her Heart Too!
- Chewbacca Lady on GMA Explains Why The Video Become So Popular
- Razor Phones Are Making A Comeback! The Teenager In Us Just Got Really Excited!
- This Guy Just Threw 30 Pounds Of Dry Ice In His Pool And What Happened Is Crazy!
- Did You See The Penis That Made An Appearance On Game Of Thrones Last Night!
- You Can Now Make Jewelry Out Of Your Breast Milk! We Can’t Make This Up!
- Have You Seen Celine Dion’s Son? People Are Freaking Out Over How Attractive He Is!
- Man Discovered Naked And Stuck In A Chimney Claims He Was Playing “Hide And Seek”
- These 5 Roommate Horror Stories Will Make You Never Want To Live With Someone Again!