Jessica Simpson Gives Birth To A Baby Girl
Jessica Simpson has given birth to a baby girl more than a week past her due date CBS LA has reported.
“Eric and I are elated to announce the birth of our baby girl, Maxwell Drew Johnson (9 lbs. 13 oz., 21 3/4″). We are so grateful for all of the love, support and prayers we have received. This has been the greatest experience of our lives,” Simpson posted on her Web site Tuesday morning.
It’s the first child for 31-year-old Simpson and her fiance, Eric Johnson. The two announced their engagement last year.
“Has Jessica Simpson had that baby yet?! I’m getting anxious,” Katy Perry recently tweeted.
Comedian Chelsea Handler took to Twitter with the same question: “How has jessica simpson still not given birth to this baby? I’m getting frightened.”
More Stories from The New 103.7 Lite FM
- 15 Things Every Women Has Thought At The Gynocolgist Office! Ladies Is This True??
- Pumpkin Spice Oreo’s! WHAT???
- Robin Thicke Admits To Drug Use & Not Really Writing ‘Blurred Lines.’
- The Hunger Games Releases Third Trailer For Mockingjay Part 1
- VIDEO: Puppy Freaks Out Over iPad Game!
- Adrian Peterson Releases Statement Regarding Child Abuse Case
- Interview: Demi Lovato Talks World Tour, Twitter, and Her Love of Sam Smith
- Lindsay Lohan Says She Wheeled Whitney Houston’s Corpse Into the Morgue
- Apple iPhone 6 Sales Soar
- Watch U2 Make ‘Songs of Innocence’ in Behind-the-Scenes Footage