Jessica Simpson Gives Birth To A Baby Girl
Jessica Simpson has given birth to a baby girl more than a week past her due date CBS LA has reported.
“Eric and I are elated to announce the birth of our baby girl, Maxwell Drew Johnson (9 lbs. 13 oz., 21 3/4″). We are so grateful for all of the love, support and prayers we have received. This has been the greatest experience of our lives,” Simpson posted on her Web site Tuesday morning.
It’s the first child for 31-year-old Simpson and her fiance, Eric Johnson. The two announced their engagement last year.
“Has Jessica Simpson had that baby yet?! I’m getting anxious,” Katy Perry recently tweeted.
Comedian Chelsea Handler took to Twitter with the same question: “How has jessica simpson still not given birth to this baby? I’m getting frightened.”
More Stories from The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Did You Miss The Jamie Scott Interview?? You Can Hear The Whole Thing Here!
- Ebola Got You Freaked Out?? Here Is Everything You Need To Know About It!
- Sam Smith Free Ticket Friday
- Gwen Stefani Working with Pharrell on New Solo Album
- U2 Become Eligible for 2015 GRAMMYs by Releasing Limited-Edition ‘Songs of Innocence’ Vinyl
- BREAKING NEWS: A Dallas Patient Has Tested Positive For Ebola
- Annie Lennox Talks Feminism, Calls Beyonce ‘Feminist Lite’
- Watch the Video for Paul McCartney & Wings’ ‘Call Me Back Again’
- #LiveLocal #Tailgating #FoodieFun
- New Found Glory Claims One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Copies One of Their Songs