Jessica Simpson has given birth to a baby girl more than a week past her due date CBS LA has reported.
“Eric and I are elated to announce the birth of our baby girl, Maxwell Drew Johnson (9 lbs. 13 oz., 21 3/4″). We are so grateful for all of the love, support and prayers we have received. This has been the greatest experience of our lives,” Simpson posted on her Web site Tuesday morning.
It’s the first child for 31-year-old Simpson and her fiance, Eric Johnson. The two announced their engagement last year.
“Has Jessica Simpson had that baby yet?! I’m getting anxious,” Katy Perry recently tweeted.
Comedian Chelsea Handler took to Twitter with the same question: “How has jessica simpson still not given birth to this baby? I’m getting frightened.”
More Stories from The New 103.7 Lite FM
- See the Mansfield First Grader Who Saved His Family in House Fire
- Rarer Than Rare: Baby Albino Turtle Hatched on Australian Beach
- Beyoncé Name Checks Red Lobster, Sales Skyrocket
- Kelly Clarkson Authors Children’s Book
- Internet Flips-Out Over UCLA Gymnast Who Dabs and Nae Naes
- Conan O’Brien Wears Hoodie, Mutters Answers in Cam Newton Parody (VIDEO)
- Florida National Park Temporarily Closes Due to Hundreds of Manatees (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Family Fued Contestant Keeps Repeating Incorrect Answers
- Picture Of A Six Year Old McDonald’s Happy Meal That’s Unspoiled Is Going Viral
- Luke Bryan, John Legend, Demi Lovato & Meghan Trainor to Honor Lionel Richie