Jessica Simpson has given birth to a baby girl more than a week past her due date CBS LA has reported.
“Eric and I are elated to announce the birth of our baby girl, Maxwell Drew Johnson (9 lbs. 13 oz., 21 3/4″). We are so grateful for all of the love, support and prayers we have received. This has been the greatest experience of our lives,” Simpson posted on her Web site Tuesday morning.
It’s the first child for 31-year-old Simpson and her fiance, Eric Johnson. The two announced their engagement last year.
“Has Jessica Simpson had that baby yet?! I’m getting anxious,” Katy Perry recently tweeted.
Comedian Chelsea Handler took to Twitter with the same question: “How has jessica simpson still not given birth to this baby? I’m getting frightened.”
More Stories from The New 103.7 Lite FM
- The New Fifth Harmony Album ‘7/27’ has Arrived
- Nick Jonas Bares All In New Movie Trailer
- See Every State’s Top Google Search (Photo)
- Man Sets Gas Station On Fire Trying To Kill Spider
- Khloe Kardashian Files For Divorce
- 7 Of The Best Summer Shoes From The 90’s
- Here’s What Lindsay Lohan Looks Like In A Swimsuit
- Screech Arrested Again
- KVIL’s Six Flags Memorial Day Weekend Giveaway
- Justin Bieber Is Being Sued For Stealing The Song ‘Sorry’