Jessica Simpson Gives Birth To A Baby Girl
Jessica Simpson has given birth to a baby girl more than a week past her due date CBS LA has reported.
“Eric and I are elated to announce the birth of our baby girl, Maxwell Drew Johnson (9 lbs. 13 oz., 21 3/4″). We are so grateful for all of the love, support and prayers we have received. This has been the greatest experience of our lives,” Simpson posted on her Web site Tuesday morning.
It’s the first child for 31-year-old Simpson and her fiance, Eric Johnson. The two announced their engagement last year.
“Has Jessica Simpson had that baby yet?! I’m getting anxious,” Katy Perry recently tweeted.
Comedian Chelsea Handler took to Twitter with the same question: “How has jessica simpson still not given birth to this baby? I’m getting frightened.”
More Stories from The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Taylor Swift iPad Mini Monday
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- Big Brother 16 Q And A Session 2
- Big Brother 16 Q And A Session 1
- Safety Tips For Trick-Or-Treating
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- BB16: Watch Caleb Get His Truck!
- Big Brother Boys Shirtless
- Nurse Nina Pham Is Ebola Free, Headed Home From Hospital
- Big Brother 16 Listener Photos!