Jessica Simpson Gives Birth To A Baby Girl
Jessica Simpson has given birth to a baby girl more than a week past her due date CBS LA has reported.
“Eric and I are elated to announce the birth of our baby girl, Maxwell Drew Johnson (9 lbs. 13 oz., 21 3/4″). We are so grateful for all of the love, support and prayers we have received. This has been the greatest experience of our lives,” Simpson posted on her Web site Tuesday morning.
It’s the first child for 31-year-old Simpson and her fiance, Eric Johnson. The two announced their engagement last year.
“Has Jessica Simpson had that baby yet?! I’m getting anxious,” Katy Perry recently tweeted.
Comedian Chelsea Handler took to Twitter with the same question: “How has jessica simpson still not given birth to this baby? I’m getting frightened.”
More Stories from The New 103.7 Lite FM
- U2 Worried Their Tour Was Already Over When The Edge Fell Off the Stage
- Lady Gaga Is a Blonde Again: See Her New Look
- Jon Bon Jovi Wrote a Song for Rutgers Grads: Watch
- This Just In: TLC Pulls The Plug On “19 Kids And Counting”
- Bill Murray Will Wish You a ‘Very Murray Christmas’ This December
- 38 New Emojis Unveiled For 2016
- Adam Lambert Teases Two More Songs Off New Album ‘The Original High': Listen
- This Video Of Celebrity Telephone Game Is Hilarious!
- ‘Game of Thrones': The Musical? Coldplay Make It a Reality For a Good Cause
- Ed Sheeran Teams Up With Kermit the Frog For an Adorable Version of ‘Rainbow Connection’