Celebrate making it over the Wednesday hump at Local bistro tomorrow night and benefit others while you’re at it. Cocktails, Cheer, & Charity is a fabulous event that will benefit the P. L. A. Y. Foundation, which supports the amputee community by finding activities and passions that help promote an active and healthy lifestyle.
P. L. A. Y. Foundation’s founder Jennifer Griffin moved to Dallas as a paralegal with Pizza Hut, but an infection that nearly took her life ended up taking her hands and lower legs. Her passionate for sports remained undiminished, and she started the P. L. A. Y. Foundation to help other amputees find joy and passion in being active in what they love, be it sports, arts, or music.
The Cocktails, Cheer, & Charity event will feature cooking challenges between Jennifer Griffin and Local’s award winning chef, Tracy Miller. Local bistro is located at 2936a Elm Street in Dallas. Tickets for the event are $100 and seating is limited, so you’ll want to get those fast!
For tickets and more information, visit playfoundation.net.
- Bradley Cooper’s CBS Show Gets Cancelled, See What Else Got The Axe From Cable
- Everything Is Bigger In Texas, And We Only Keep Growing
- Adam Sandler & Jimmy Fallon Play A Parody Song On The Tonight Show For The Troops! Watch The Patriotic Performance!
- Jay-Z Returns The Favor With New Track
- Here Are Your 2016 Teen Choice Award Nominations
- Martin High School Vandalized With Racist And Anti-Trans Graffiti
- Bread Winners Coming Soon To Fort Worth
- Check Out New Pics Of The Real Housewives Of Dallas Reunion Set
- There Are Grown Men Who Live And Dress As Puppies (Video)
- President Obama’s Next $4.3 Million Move