Celebrate making it over the Wednesday hump at Local bistro tomorrow night and benefit others while you’re at it. Cocktails, Cheer, & Charity is a fabulous event that will benefit the P. L. A. Y. Foundation, which supports the amputee community by finding activities and passions that help promote an active and healthy lifestyle.
P. L. A. Y. Foundation’s founder Jennifer Griffin moved to Dallas as a paralegal with Pizza Hut, but an infection that nearly took her life ended up taking her hands and lower legs. Her passionate for sports remained undiminished, and she started the P. L. A. Y. Foundation to help other amputees find joy and passion in being active in what they love, be it sports, arts, or music.
The Cocktails, Cheer, & Charity event will feature cooking challenges between Jennifer Griffin and Local’s award winning chef, Tracy Miller. Local bistro is located at 2936a Elm Street in Dallas. Tickets for the event are $100 and seating is limited, so you’ll want to get those fast!
For tickets and more information, visit playfoundation.net.
- Get A Behind The Scenes Look At The Real Housewives Of Dallas
- Glee’s Heather Morris Welcomes Baby #2
- The Top 100 Places To Eat In The U.S.
- AUDIO: Dose Of Sass With Steve Kemble For February 12th, 2016
- Low Vitamin B12 Levels Linked to Autism, Dementia
- Peyton Manning Spoofs Brother Eli’s Reaction at Super Bowl 50
- SI Swimsuit Issue Features A 56-Year-Old Bikini Model!
- Are You A Fan Of The Grey Hair Trend On Young People? See The Pics And Vote!
- Here’s Who Will Be Performing At The Grammy’s On Monday
- These Are 8 Ways to Spend Valentines Day If You’re Single