Is Dallas To Blame For Khloe & Lamar Ending?
With E! working out deals with all the Kardashians to keep the family on the network, news is out that the spin off “Khloe & Lamar” will not come back for a third season.
Part of the reason for the cancellation of the show is that “Lamar wants to focus on reviving his fizzling NBA Career” according to the Dallas Morning News.
Just because the show is no longer going to run after the completion of its second season, it doesn’t mean Khloe or Lamar will still not be involved with the main show “Keeping up with the Kardashians”. Especially after Khloe and Lamar moved back to Los Angeles after Odom was cut from the Mavericks.
Maybe his brief stint in Dallas showed Lamar what was really important, and it isn’t a “reality” show, that is for sure.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Kory’s Guide to iOS 8
- Bono, Liam Neeson Have Been Screenwriting a Film Together
- 103.7 KVIL’s POPTOPIA All Access Weekend
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Might Be Working on a Joint Album
- Nick Jonas Can’t Help Getting ‘Jealous’ Over Real Life Girlfriend, Olivia Culpo in New Video: Watch
- Interview: Mike Rutherford Looks Back on Genesis, Ahead to Mike + The Mechanics
- Sharon Osbourne Says U2 Gave Away ‘Mediocre Music’ for Free Because ‘No One Wants to Buy It’
- Joan Rivers’ Doctor Took A Selfie With Her While She Was Under Anesthesia
- Score Tickets To The State Fair
- Patti LaBelle Allegedly Ordered Bodyguard to Beat Cadet, Who Now Says He Suffered Brain Damage in Incident