When you look at celebrities, sometimes it’s hard to remember they are normal folks too. [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Taylor Swift[/lastfm] and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Selena Gomez[/lastfm] recently took time from their busy schedules to do something completely normal: have a sleepover.
The girls had a sleep over night with friends. There was singing, dancing, and lots of one important food: Cupcakes.
Selena Gomez posted a photo of the fun to her Facebook and wrote, “Because you need a best friend that’s sings beautifully, another best friend to dance with you and another to listen. Oh and cupcakes… Cupcakes”
- Rihanna’s ‘Styled To Rock’ Inches Closer Toward U.S. Premiere
- Sara Bareilles Set To Play LGBT Democratic Fundraiser In New York
- Kellie Pickler Wins ‘Dancing With The Stars’
- How Heartbreak Helped Michael Buble Make The Best Album Of His Career
- Maroon 5 Releases Paint-Drenched ‘Love Somebody’ Video
- Butt-Dial Calls 911 And Busts Car Burglars
- Siri Backtalks Julie And Flirts With Tony
- Zach Galifianakis Takes Homeless Woman He Rescued As Date To “Hangover 3″ Premiere
- Man Makes Beer Stop During Police Chase
- Barbra Streisand Set To Perform in Israel