Adam Levine Jokes Jennifer Love Hewitt’s Flirting Is “Aggressive”
Newly single [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Adam Levine[/lastfm] has many a female fan that would love to heal his broken heart, including actress Jennifer Love Hewitt. Hewitt revealed her interest in dating Levine on The Ellen Show, and Ellen had Levine on her show yesterday to ask about his reaction to Hewitt’s interest.
Jennifer Love Hewitt wasn’t shy when she told Ellen she’d like to date Adam Levine, and the headlines went crazy. Yesterday, Maroon 5′s lead singer got his chance to share his thoughts.
Levine jokes that the move was “aggressive.” He says, ”It was really sweet and flattering. Beautiful life, you know, beautiful woman says nice things about you.”
When Ellen offered to make the hook up, Adam backs off laughing, “I’m cool.”
- VIDEO: Worried About Getting Old? This Old Man Should Be The Poster Child For Not Caring!
- Video: Spray Cake In A Can! Coolest Thing Ever, Or Does This Make Us Even Lazier?
- Panic At The Disco Shut Down Anti-Gay Protesters In Epic Fashion!
- Listen: Lorde’s ‘Tennis Court’ Gets the Diplo Treatment in Remix
- Maroon 5 Reveals ‘V’ Track List, Album Cover
- Avicii Recruits Jon Bon Jovi, Chris Martin, Billie Joe Armstrong & More for Next Album
- The Script Announce New Album ‘No Sound Without Silence,’ Listen to New Song ‘Superheroes’
- Linda Perry on Rumors Beyoncé Doesn’t Write Her Own Material: Changing One Word ‘Not Songwriting’
- Beyoncé Debuts ’50 Shades of Grey’ Teaser: Listen
- Leigh Ann: Husband’s Passive Aggressive No Sex Spreadsheet