Adam Levine Jokes Jennifer Love Hewitt’s Flirting Is “Aggressive”
Newly single [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Adam Levine[/lastfm] has many a female fan that would love to heal his broken heart, including actress Jennifer Love Hewitt. Hewitt revealed her interest in dating Levine on The Ellen Show, and Ellen had Levine on her show yesterday to ask about his reaction to Hewitt’s interest.
Jennifer Love Hewitt wasn’t shy when she told Ellen she’d like to date Adam Levine, and the headlines went crazy. Yesterday, Maroon 5’s lead singer got his chance to share his thoughts.
Levine jokes that the move was “aggressive.” He says, ”It was really sweet and flattering. Beautiful life, you know, beautiful woman says nice things about you.”
When Ellen offered to make the hook up, Adam backs off laughing, “I’m cool.”
- This Is What It Looks Like When Men Pole Dance For The First Time!
- Proof That Dallas-Ft Worth Is The Entertainment Capitol Of Texas
- How Stress Wrecks Your Sleep And How To Fix It!
- Kory’s Guide to iOS 8
- Bono, Liam Neeson Have Been Screenwriting a Film Together
- 103.7 KVIL’s POPTOPIA All Access Weekend
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Might Be Working on a Joint Album
- Nick Jonas Can’t Help Getting ‘Jealous’ Over Real Life Girlfriend, Olivia Culpo in New Video: Watch
- Interview: Mike Rutherford Looks Back on Genesis, Ahead to Mike + The Mechanics
- Sharon Osbourne Says U2 Gave Away ‘Mediocre Music’ for Free Because ‘No One Wants to Buy It’