Adam Levine Jokes Jennifer Love Hewitt’s Flirting Is “Aggressive”
Newly single [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Adam Levine[/lastfm] has many a female fan that would love to heal his broken heart, including actress Jennifer Love Hewitt. Hewitt revealed her interest in dating Levine on The Ellen Show, and Ellen had Levine on her show yesterday to ask about his reaction to Hewitt’s interest.
Jennifer Love Hewitt wasn’t shy when she told Ellen she’d like to date Adam Levine, and the headlines went crazy. Yesterday, Maroon 5′s lead singer got his chance to share his thoughts.
Levine jokes that the move was “aggressive.” He says, ”It was really sweet and flattering. Beautiful life, you know, beautiful woman says nice things about you.”
When Ellen offered to make the hook up, Adam backs off laughing, “I’m cool.”
- Justin Bieber’s Wink at the End of His Deposition Could Tear This World Asunder
- What We Secretly Wish We Could Do
- Meggings Take Men’s Fashion To A Skinnier Level
- Ain’t Nobody Got Time For Getting Trapped In A Car Wash
- Our Favorite Break Up Songs
- Our Random Phobias And Fears
- Siri Backtalks Julie And Flirts With Tony
- Women Pay More For Certain Items And Services Than Men
- Deep Thoughts From A Hollywood Blonde Book Giveaway
- DFW Family Expo Tickets Giveaway