Adam Levine Jokes Jennifer Love Hewitt’s Flirting Is “Aggressive”
Newly single [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Adam Levine[/lastfm] has many a female fan that would love to heal his broken heart, including actress Jennifer Love Hewitt. Hewitt revealed her interest in dating Levine on The Ellen Show, and Ellen had Levine on her show yesterday to ask about his reaction to Hewitt’s interest.
Jennifer Love Hewitt wasn’t shy when she told Ellen she’d like to date Adam Levine, and the headlines went crazy. Yesterday, Maroon 5′s lead singer got his chance to share his thoughts.
Levine jokes that the move was “aggressive.” He says, ”It was really sweet and flattering. Beautiful life, you know, beautiful woman says nice things about you.”
When Ellen offered to make the hook up, Adam backs off laughing, “I’m cool.”
- Celebrity Romance: This Week’s Marriages And Divorces
- Would You Allow Strangers To Name Your Newborn?
- #KoryatDisney: Why Walt Disney World Is My Hometown
- A Great Big World – Live – Part 3
- A Great Big World – Live – Part 2
- A Great Big World – Part 1
- VIDEO: Magician’s ‘Got Talent’ Audition Will Blow You Away!
- Blake Powers Interviews A Great Big World
- Watch Coldplay Debut New Song ‘Oceans’
- Watch Pharrell’s Fantasy Video for ‘Marilyn Monroe’