Adam Levine Jokes Jennifer Love Hewitt’s Flirting Is “Aggressive”
Newly single [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Adam Levine[/lastfm] has many a female fan that would love to heal his broken heart, including actress Jennifer Love Hewitt. Hewitt revealed her interest in dating Levine on The Ellen Show, and Ellen had Levine on her show yesterday to ask about his reaction to Hewitt’s interest.
Jennifer Love Hewitt wasn’t shy when she told Ellen she’d like to date Adam Levine, and the headlines went crazy. Yesterday, Maroon 5’s lead singer got his chance to share his thoughts.
Levine jokes that the move was “aggressive.” He says, ”It was really sweet and flattering. Beautiful life, you know, beautiful woman says nice things about you.”
When Ellen offered to make the hook up, Adam backs off laughing, “I’m cool.”
- TWEETS: Piers Morgan Had A Hilarious Visit To Dallas!
- Director Says TV Character Is “Not Straight…”
- Best Headline I’ve Seen Today: “Pennsylvania Man Killed By His Dead Mother-In-Law”
- 10 Happy Hours You Have To Hit In Dallas
- Spooky TV Shows Are On the Rise: 5 To Watch Out For
- Honda Pulls April Fools Prank with Selfie Car
- Mulder Sings? David Duchovny Sets Release Date for Debut Album ‘Hell or Highwater’
- VIDEO: Gonzo Rapping “The Humpty Dance” Is Everything!
- Zayn Malik Left One Direction And Is Going Solo! We Have His First Song!
- Bruce Jenner Got Breast Implants?