During the final weekend of the Coachella Music Festival in California, Katy Perry started up the relationship rumor mill yet again. This time it’s not a supermodel, but a band member of Florence + the Machine.
Katy’s first known romance after her split from husband Russell Brand was with 22 year old French supermodel Baptiste Giabiconi, which turned out to be a short one month fling.
One of the first signs that their relationship was not going to last was the fact that she insisted that she was still single multiple times on her Twitter account.
About a month after the world heard about Baptiste, now she has been calling someone else her “boyfriend” and is being very comfortable with him in public, most recently at Coachella this past weekend.
Perez Hilton told B96/Chicago this morning, “It seems like Katy Perry might have a new guy in her life. According to reports, she’s been quietly dating Robert Ackroyd, no, he’s not Dan Aykroyd’s son. He’s a band member in Florence + the Machine. The two of them went semi-public last weekend at the Coachella music festival. So, congratulations to her!”
The Florence + the Machine guitarist mentioned Katy in a tweet after the first weekend of Coachella, and he said that he pretty much had the “best weekend ever.”
Best Coachella ever. Scratch that, best weekend ever. Dre, Snoop, Pac, Nate, Fiddy & KP.
— Rob Ackroyd (@Ackersboy) April 17, 2012
In other Katy Perry news, she recently shot the official movie poster for her movie entitled “Katy Perry: Part of Me 3D,” which hits theaters July 4th weekend.
-Danielle Clasing, B96 Chicago
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- The 25 Amazing Things You Have To Make With Your Thanksgiving Leftovers!
- These Tweets Will Make Every Nurse Alive Laugh Out Loud!
- Our Very Own Leigh Ann Was Featured In DFW Child Magazine!
- Bryan Adams on ‘Get Up!,’ Country Music and Amy Winehouse
- Sybil Interview Anna Kurian From North Texas Food Bank
- Find Out Which Bars Will Be Open Thanksgiving
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Adele’s Friend Squad Might Top Taylor Swift’s!
- *NSYNC Congratulate Adele on Breaking Their Sales Record
- Shoplifter Hides On Roof And Demands Donuts