Katy Perry Moves On To A New Man, Florence + the Machine Guitarist Robert Ackroyd
During the final weekend of the Coachella Music Festival in California, Katy Perry started up the relationship rumor mill yet again. This time it’s not a supermodel, but a band member of Florence + the Machine.
Katy’s first known romance after her split from husband Russell Brand was with 22 year old French supermodel Baptiste Giabiconi, which turned out to be a short one month fling.
One of the first signs that their relationship was not going to last was the fact that she insisted that she was still single multiple times on her Twitter account.
About a month after the world heard about Baptiste, now she has been calling someone else her “boyfriend” and is being very comfortable with him in public, most recently at Coachella this past weekend.
Perez Hilton told B96/Chicago this morning, “It seems like Katy Perry might have a new guy in her life. According to reports, she’s been quietly dating Robert Ackroyd, no, he’s not Dan Aykroyd’s son. He’s a band member in Florence + the Machine. The two of them went semi-public last weekend at the Coachella music festival. So, congratulations to her!”
The Florence + the Machine guitarist mentioned Katy in a tweet after the first weekend of Coachella, and he said that he pretty much had the “best weekend ever.”
Best Coachella ever. Scratch that, best weekend ever. Dre, Snoop, Pac, Nate, Fiddy & KP.
— Rob Ackroyd (@Ackersboy) April 17, 2012
In other Katy Perry news, she recently shot the official movie poster for her movie entitled “Katy Perry: Part of Me 3D,” which hits theaters July 4th weekend.
-Danielle Clasing, B96 Chicago
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Men Who Are More High-Maintenance Than Women
- 5 Things That Parents Should Stop Saying To Non-Parents
- She Mail: Dude Drinks Like A Lady
- Top 10 Secret Fast Food Menu Items
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Say No To Kanye
- McDonald’s To Take A Page Out Of Chipotle’s Book?
- VIDEO: Justin Bieber’s Arrogant Deposition
- The 5 Highest Paying Jobs That Won’t Go Away
- Kory’s Review: We Will Rock You @ Dallas Summer Musicals
- Watch Beyoncé Make It Clear, She’s Not Bossy, She’s The Boss