During the 8th inning of last night’s Rangers vs Yankees game, Mitch Moreland tossed a foul ball into the crowd. The ball is caught by an adult couple a few rows back, but it’s what they refused to do that inspired a Yankees announcer to vilify them during the live broadcast.
Moral of the Story: Practice good ballpark etiquette by donating caught balls to nearest kid.
- 350 Pound Upside Down Sea Turtle Rescued on Florida Beach (PHOTOS)
- Rather Than An Umbrella, Rihanna Suprises Wet Fans With Pizza And Towels
- Millions Of Dollars Found Stashed In Buckets At Miami Home
- Need A Summer Vacation Trip? Try This List of “Must Dos” In The Lone Star State
- Holocaust Escape Tunnel Discovered In Lithuania
- Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green Reportedly Not Divorcing
- Dose of Sass with Steve Kemble June 30, 2016 (Audio)
- Babe’s Chicken Is Coming To North Richland Hills
- Iowa Woman Shouts Racial Slurs At News Reporter (Video)
- Alanis Morissette Shows Off Bodacious Baby Bump In Nude Shoot (Photo)