Couple Catches Foul Ball At Rangers Game And Sparks Ire From Yankees Announcer
During the 8th inning of last night’s Rangers vs Yankees game, Mitch Moreland tossed a foul ball into the crowd. The ball is caught by an adult couple a few rows back, but it’s what they refused to do that inspired a Yankees announcer to vilify them during the live broadcast.
Moral of the Story: Practice good ballpark etiquette by donating caught balls to nearest kid.
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Say No To Kanye
- McDonald’s To Take A Page Out Of Chipotle’s Book?
- VIDEO: Justin Bieber’s Arrogant Deposition
- The 5 Highest Paying Jobs That Won’t Go Away
- Kory’s Review: We Will Rock You @ Dallas Summer Musicals
- Watch Beyoncé Make It Clear, She’s Not Bossy, She’s The Boss
- Justin Bieber’s Wink at the End of His Deposition Could Tear This World Asunder
- What We Secretly Wish We Could Do
- Meggings Take Men’s Fashion To A Skinnier Level
- Ain’t Nobody Got Time For Getting Trapped In A Car Wash