Couple Catches Foul Ball At Rangers Game And Sparks Ire From Yankees Announcer
During the 8th inning of last night’s Rangers vs Yankees game, Mitch Moreland tossed a foul ball into the crowd. The ball is caught by an adult couple a few rows back, but it’s what they refused to do that inspired a Yankees announcer to vilify them during the live broadcast.
Moral of the Story: Practice good ballpark etiquette by donating caught balls to nearest kid.
- Style Files: Selena Gomez Launches ‘Rock Chic’ Adidas NEO Summer Collection
- Prince, Warner Bros. Announce Partnership, ‘Purple Rain’ Reissue
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- Blake: James Franco Missing Millions!
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video
- Kate Teases Prince William About Bald Spot
- North Texas 12-Year-Old Golf Prodigy Trinity King Joins Zazza & Julie
- Meet Ariana & Scheana From Vanderpump Rules At OMG DayClub Party On Sunday
- Zazza & Julie’s Summer Jams
- Steve Kemble’s Peep Show Peep Challenge