Women Start Getting ‘Toe Jobs’
If you thought plastic surgery couldn’t get any weirder, you were wrong. Women are now starting to alter small parts of their body just so their shoes will fit better. Why do we think Leigh Ann is going to love this idea?
Women who walk around in giant heels on a daily basis (Leigh Ann) are taking the surgical route to help them maintain the all day 7″ heel blues. While our favorite afternoon radio host hasn’t shelled out the $600 to get the dermal filler in her toes and balls of her feet. There are plenty of women who are. The filler makes being in the large heels more comfortable.
The procedure only lasts about 6 months though, so if you’re thinking about adding it to your list of must have surgeries, make sure to budget it out twice a year.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- This Is What It Looks Like When Men Pole Dance For The First Time!
- Proof That Dallas-Ft Worth Is The Entertainment Capitol Of Texas
- How Stress Wrecks Your Sleep And How To Fix It!
- Kory’s Guide to iOS 8
- Bono, Liam Neeson Have Been Screenwriting a Film Together
- 103.7 KVIL’s POPTOPIA All Access Weekend
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Might Be Working on a Joint Album
- Nick Jonas Can’t Help Getting ‘Jealous’ Over Real Life Girlfriend, Olivia Culpo in New Video: Watch
- Interview: Mike Rutherford Looks Back on Genesis, Ahead to Mike + The Mechanics
- Sharon Osbourne Says U2 Gave Away ‘Mediocre Music’ for Free Because ‘No One Wants to Buy It’