Women Start Getting ‘Toe Jobs’
If you thought plastic surgery couldn’t get any weirder, you were wrong. Women are now starting to alter small parts of their body just so their shoes will fit better. Why do we think Leigh Ann is going to love this idea?
Women who walk around in giant heels on a daily basis (Leigh Ann) are taking the surgical route to help them maintain the all day 7″ heel blues. While our favorite afternoon radio host hasn’t shelled out the $600 to get the dermal filler in her toes and balls of her feet. There are plenty of women who are. The filler makes being in the large heels more comfortable.
The procedure only lasts about 6 months though, so if you’re thinking about adding it to your list of must have surgeries, make sure to budget it out twice a year.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Mike Huckabee Jumps In On The Duggar Scandal
- Man Protests Overbooked Flight… By Getting Naked
- Ashley Olsen’s Ongoing Battle With Lyme Disease- Getting Worse?
- The Ten Types Of People You Hate On Social Media
- VIDEO: Warning Selfie Sticks Might Show More Than You Actually Want
- Duggar Update: Expert Says Josh May Have Been A Victim in His Youth
- Can We Guess How Many People You Hooked Up With Based On Your Food Preferences
- Booker T Washington Students NAIL Pharrell Flash Mob at the Rustic
- VIDEO: Kory @ Disneyland’s Diamond Celebration: Day Two
- U2 Worried Their Tour Was Already Over When The Edge Fell Off the Stage