If you thought plastic surgery couldn’t get any weirder, you were wrong. Women are now starting to alter small parts of their body just so their shoes will fit better. Why do we think Leigh Ann is going to love this idea?
Women who walk around in giant heels on a daily basis (Leigh Ann) are taking the surgical route to help them maintain the all day 7″ heel blues. While our favorite afternoon radio host hasn’t shelled out the $600 to get the dermal filler in her toes and balls of her feet. There are plenty of women who are. The filler makes being in the large heels more comfortable.
The procedure only lasts about 6 months though, so if you’re thinking about adding it to your list of must have surgeries, make sure to budget it out twice a year.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Rapid Fire Questions With Your Real Housewives Of Dallas!
- Tori Kelly Previews GRAMMY Performance with James Bay
- Acid Trip at Taylor Swift Concert Inspires New Lana Del Rey Video
- Why Tori Kelly Should Win the Best New Artist GRAMMY
- AUDIO: Dose Of Sass With Steve Kemble For February 11th, 2016
- 29 Celebrities Dramatically Read Justin Bieber’s ‘Sorry’ Lyrics
- Why Taylor Swift’s ‘1989’ Should Win the Album of the Year GRAMMY
- VIDEO: Watch Ryan Reynolds Sing Ironic By His Ex Alanis Morissette
- Get To Know The Cast Of The Real Housewives of Dallas
- Real Housewives Of Dallas Cast Announced! Watch The Trailer Here!