If you thought plastic surgery couldn’t get any weirder, you were wrong. Women are now starting to alter small parts of their body just so their shoes will fit better. Why do we think Leigh Ann is going to love this idea?
Women who walk around in giant heels on a daily basis (Leigh Ann) are taking the surgical route to help them maintain the all day 7″ heel blues. While our favorite afternoon radio host hasn’t shelled out the $600 to get the dermal filler in her toes and balls of her feet. There are plenty of women who are. The filler makes being in the large heels more comfortable.
The procedure only lasts about 6 months though, so if you’re thinking about adding it to your list of must have surgeries, make sure to budget it out twice a year.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Customer Finds Foot In Their Chipotle (Pictures)
- Was Jennifer Lawrence High During Hunger Games?
- Kris Jenner To Transition Name
- Kendra Wilkinson Releases Your Soundtrack To Summer
- Save Turtles By Drinking Beer
- Walking Vagina Spotted In Brooklyn (PHOTO)
- Ice Cream That Cures Hangovers!
- Sybil’s #RHOD Recap: Episode 7
- Premier Recap: The Bachelorette JoJo Might Already Be In Love, Check Out Who She’s Giving Her Heart Too!
- Chewbacca Lady on GMA Explains Why The Video Become So Popular