Women Start Getting ‘Toe Jobs’
If you thought plastic surgery couldn’t get any weirder, you were wrong. Women are now starting to alter small parts of their body just so their shoes will fit better. Why do we think Leigh Ann is going to love this idea?
Women who walk around in giant heels on a daily basis (Leigh Ann) are taking the surgical route to help them maintain the all day 7″ heel blues. While our favorite afternoon radio host hasn’t shelled out the $600 to get the dermal filler in her toes and balls of her feet. There are plenty of women who are. The filler makes being in the large heels more comfortable.
The procedure only lasts about 6 months though, so if you’re thinking about adding it to your list of must have surgeries, make sure to budget it out twice a year.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- PHOTOS: Our First Night In Disneyland!
- Jimmy Kimmel Gets Britney Spears, Gwyneth Paltrow, And MORE To Read Mean Tweets About Themselves!
- Robin Williams’ Son Talks For The First Time About His Dad’s Death
- Beyoncé’s New Song ‘Ring Off’ Is a Tribute to Her Mom
- Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson Do Everything Wrong in ‘SNL’ Teaser: Watch
- One Direction Sit Down With ‘Ellen’ To Talk Taylor Swift, Bad Disguises & Weddings
- Vine Of The Day: IronMan Prank- 11.21.14
- Bruce Jenner Bullied/Mocked By Bystander
- Bill Cosby Gets Standing Ovation: More Women Accuse!