Women Start Getting ‘Toe Jobs’
If you thought plastic surgery couldn’t get any weirder, you were wrong. Women are now starting to alter small parts of their body just so their shoes will fit better. Why do we think Leigh Ann is going to love this idea?
Women who walk around in giant heels on a daily basis (Leigh Ann) are taking the surgical route to help them maintain the all day 7″ heel blues. While our favorite afternoon radio host hasn’t shelled out the $600 to get the dermal filler in her toes and balls of her feet. There are plenty of women who are. The filler makes being in the large heels more comfortable.
The procedure only lasts about 6 months though, so if you’re thinking about adding it to your list of must have surgeries, make sure to budget it out twice a year.
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Women Cat Called Over 100 Times While Walking Through New York City! This Is Crazy
- Julie’s Review Room: Nightcrawler
- Allison Sweeney Leaves “Days Of Our Lives” – Read Her Farewell Letter To Fans
- Phil Collins Calls Adele ‘A Slippery Little Fish’ After Supposed Album Snub
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- Stacy’s Foodie Blog: Bacon Bash update!!
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for ‘Stay With Me’ Duet: Watch
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life