Stream Carrie Underwood’s ‘Blown Away’ Album All This Week
Can’t wait to hear Carrie Underwood‘s anticipated new album ‘Blown Away‘? Well, now there’s no wait.
Carrie and iTunes have teamed up to give fans an exclusive sneak peek at the album. This week only, stream ‘Blown Away‘ on iTunes an entire week before it’s due to hit stores completely free. Though, you can also pre-order the album before it’s May 1 release.
Carrie’s current single “Good Girl” kicks off the 14-track disc, full of more than just the love songs Carrie fanatics are used to. “Being onstage is acting,” Carrie tells CMT. “The whole thing to me is just a big chance to just have fun — being able to sing a song like ‘Good Girl.’ Obviously, that’s not what I’m feeling in my life right now. I’m extremely happy, but I don’t do love songs for the most part. It just doesn’t happen. It feels weird. That’s just a personal thing to me. I’d rather live that in my real life.”
But don’t worry, there’s still a big mix of feisty, rugged and goosebump-worthy songs fans can relate to, including ‘Forever Changed’ and ‘Thank God for Hometowns’.
Don’t forget to catch Carrie Underwood April 30 as she goes Live on Letterman with an exclusive streaming concert. The concert starts at 8pm ET/5pm PT and ends in time to catch the starlet on The Late Show with David Letterman! Past Live on Letterman performers include Taylor Swift, Dierks Bentley, Rascal Flatts and more.
Blown Away Track Listing:
1. ‘Good Girl’
2. ‘Blown Away’
3. ‘Two Black Cadillacs’
4. ‘See You Again’
5. ‘Do You Think About Me’
6. ‘Forever Changed’
7. ‘Nobody Ever Told You’
8. ‘One Way Ticket’
9. ‘Thank God for Hometowns’
10. ‘Good in Goodbye’
11. ‘Leave Love Alone’
12. ‘Cupid’s Got a Shotgun’
13. ‘Wine After Whiskey’
14. ‘Who Are You’
-Jodi Phillips/The New 103.7 Lite FM
More Stories From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- You Will Never Believe Who The Next Mentors On “The Voice” Are Going To Be
- Homophobe Tries To Beat Up Gay Couple, Gay Couple End Up Beating Him Up!
- Beyoncé Just Dropped Over $300K On These Shoes
- Man Tries To Convince Cop His Pot Is Kale Salad
- Where Are They Now? You Have To See What The Cast Of “Saved By The Bell” Is Doing
- “Digital Kidnapping” Is A Real Thing And Can Happen If You Post Pictures Of Your Kids
- Texas Drunk Driving Campaign Begins Today!
- Finally, A Real Hangover Cure
- Lenny Kravitz Pants Ripped And He Showed The World His Junk!
- Dallas ‘Fixin’ The Mix’ With The Horseshoe Coming To I-30/I-35 Interchange