People Magazine Names Beyonce As Most Beautiful Woman
Texas native Beyonce has been named 2012’s Most Beautiful Woman by People magazine. Singer, fashion icon, and now happy mom, Beyonce graces the cover of this week’s issue of People and shares what makes her feel so beautiful.
Motherhood certainly looks good on Beyonce. The songstress herself says that, “I feel more beautiful than I’ve ever felt because I’ve given birth … I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth.”
She gave birth to little Blue Ivy Carter in January. Husband Jay-Z shares that Beyonce sings little songs to their daughter.
Beyonce wowed everyone with her fit post-baby body back in February, and she’ll show she’s definitely back in form when she takes the stage Memorial Day weekend in Atlantic City for her first performance since becoming a mom.
Beyonce’s issue of People Magazine hits stores on this Friday.
- Did You Miss The Jamie Scott Interview?? You Can Hear The Whole Thing Here!
- Ebola Got You Freaked Out?? Here Is Everything You Need To Know About It!
- Sam Smith Free Ticket Friday
- Gwen Stefani Working with Pharrell on New Solo Album
- U2 Become Eligible for 2015 GRAMMYs by Releasing Limited-Edition ‘Songs of Innocence’ Vinyl
- BREAKING NEWS: A Dallas Patient Has Tested Positive For Ebola
- Annie Lennox Talks Feminism, Calls Beyonce ‘Feminist Lite’
- Watch the Video for Paul McCartney & Wings’ ‘Call Me Back Again’
- #LiveLocal #Tailgating #FoodieFun
- New Found Glory Claims One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Copies One of Their Songs