People Magazine Names Beyonce As Most Beautiful Woman
Texas native Beyonce has been named 2012′s Most Beautiful Woman by People magazine. Singer, fashion icon, and now happy mom, Beyonce graces the cover of this week’s issue of People and shares what makes her feel so beautiful.
Motherhood certainly looks good on Beyonce. The songstress herself says that, “I feel more beautiful than I’ve ever felt because I’ve given birth … I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth.”
She gave birth to little Blue Ivy Carter in January. Husband Jay-Z shares that Beyonce sings little songs to their daughter.
Beyonce wowed everyone with her fit post-baby body back in February, and she’ll show she’s definitely back in form when she takes the stage Memorial Day weekend in Atlantic City for her first performance since becoming a mom.
Beyonce’s issue of People Magazine hits stores on this Friday.
- Billboard Hot 100 Sets Record for Gridlock as ‘Happy’ Retains Top Spot
- Jay Z Is Bringing His Made in America Festival to the West Coast, While Still Keeping It In Philly
- Watch Taylor Swift Surprise a Fan at Her Bridal Shower
- Final ‘X-Men Days Of Future Past’ Trailer Hits The Internet
- Are Jay Z & Beyoncé Touring Together This Summer?
- Kory: Dallas’ New Tourism Video Makes Me Want To Move To Dallas…Oh Wait…I Did.
- Walker Brothers To Film Final Scenes For Late Brother
- Leigh Ann: How ‘Frozen’ Should Have Ended
- Pharrell’s New Song is ‘Here’ From the ‘Spider-Man 2′ Soundtrack
- Leigh Ann: Toddler Found In Claw Vending Machine