People Magazine Names Beyonce As Most Beautiful Woman
Texas native Beyonce has been named 2012’s Most Beautiful Woman by People magazine. Singer, fashion icon, and now happy mom, Beyonce graces the cover of this week’s issue of People and shares what makes her feel so beautiful.
Motherhood certainly looks good on Beyonce. The songstress herself says that, “I feel more beautiful than I’ve ever felt because I’ve given birth … I have never felt so connected, never felt like I had such a purpose on this earth.”
She gave birth to little Blue Ivy Carter in January. Husband Jay-Z shares that Beyonce sings little songs to their daughter.
Beyonce wowed everyone with her fit post-baby body back in February, and she’ll show she’s definitely back in form when she takes the stage Memorial Day weekend in Atlantic City for her first performance since becoming a mom.
Beyonce’s issue of People Magazine hits stores on this Friday.
- Taylor Swift iPad Mini Monday
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- Big Brother 16 Q And A Session 2
- Big Brother 16 Q And A Session 1
- Safety Tips For Trick-Or-Treating
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- BB16: Watch Caleb Get His Truck!
- Big Brother Boys Shirtless
- Nurse Nina Pham Is Ebola Free, Headed Home From Hospital
- Big Brother 16 Listener Photos!