Cow Escapes: Heads Straight To McDonald’s
Darcy is a curious creature. Maybe a little too curious. When the cow escaped her pen in the small town of Brush, Colorado she went looking in one of the worst spots for a cow to be.
Darcy needs a lot of attention according to her owners, but she she wasn’t getting it she decided to break out. That is when Darcy showed up at the drive through of a local McDonald’s.
Darcy’s owner, Sandy Winn, suggested to KUSA-TV that the cow was “Maybe visiting relatives, but not making orders.”
Darcy’s family was able to get the cow back home safely without indecent.
That may be the first cow to ever walk out of a McDonald’s Drive Thru.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- VIDEO: Actress Trips On-stage While Accepting SAG Award
- Game Of Thrones Blu-Ray Giveaway
- Jupiter Ascending Screening Passes Giveaway
- Selma Passes Giveaway
- Chugginton Live Tickets Giveaway
- Which Grammy-Winning Artist Is Selena Gomez Dating?
- VIDEO: Blake Shelton Spoofs The Bachelor On SNL
- Vine Of The Day: Black Vs. White- 01.25.15
- Cristiano Ronaldo Gets Fat (And It’s Awesome)
- #WeekendRewind: How To Win College, What Not To Drink & Everything Wrong With America