Darcy is a curious creature. Maybe a little too curious. When the cow escaped her pen in the small town of Brush, Colorado she went looking in one of the worst spots for a cow to be.
Darcy needs a lot of attention according to her owners, but she she wasn’t getting it she decided to break out. That is when Darcy showed up at the drive through of a local McDonald’s.
Darcy’s owner, Sandy Winn, suggested to KUSA-TV that the cow was “Maybe visiting relatives, but not making orders.”
Darcy’s family was able to get the cow back home safely without indecent.
That may be the first cow to ever walk out of a McDonald’s Drive Thru.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Viral: Woman Sings Star-Spangled Banner at Lincoln Memorial
- Rollercoaster Stuck On The Tracks At Six Flags Over Texas!
- This Alligator Climbing A Fence Will Give You Nightmares!
- Beautiful Drone Footage Catches Couple Getting It On In A Church Steeple
- The Terrifying Moment This Guys Parachute Didn’t Open Was Caught On Tape!
- The “Nap Mobile” Is In DFW
- Demi Lovato Drops Sexy New Dance Song ‘Body Say’
- Police Called To Save “Lifeless Woman” Than Ended Up Being A Sex Doll
- Police Kicked Down Door To Rescue A Woman That Was Actually A Sex Doll, See The Picture!
- Elvis Presley’s Stepbrother Claims His Death was No Accident