Cow Escapes: Heads Straight To McDonald’s
Darcy is a curious creature. Maybe a little too curious. When the cow escaped her pen in the small town of Brush, Colorado she went looking in one of the worst spots for a cow to be.
Darcy needs a lot of attention according to her owners, but she she wasn’t getting it she decided to break out. That is when Darcy showed up at the drive through of a local McDonald’s.
Darcy’s owner, Sandy Winn, suggested to KUSA-TV that the cow was “Maybe visiting relatives, but not making orders.”
Darcy’s family was able to get the cow back home safely without indecent.
That may be the first cow to ever walk out of a McDonald’s Drive Thru.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Mad Max: Fury Road Passes Giveaway
- The Dr. OZ Show 1000th Episode Giveaway
- BREAKING: Miley Cyrus Surprises Audience At The A.A.C.
- A First Look At Prince William & Kate Middleton’s Princess!
- WATCH: Hootie & The Blowfish Reunite On ‘Late Night With David Letterman’
- Bruce Jenner Sued
- BREAKING: Royal Baby #2 Is A Girl!
- BREAKING: Prince William & Kate Middleton Welcome Royal Baby #2!
- Jason Bateman Narrates ‘A LEGO Brickumentary’—Coming to Theaters in July
- Dear BuzzFeed: You’re Welcome. Love, Texas