Cow Escapes: Heads Straight To McDonald’s
Darcy is a curious creature. Maybe a little too curious. When the cow escaped her pen in the small town of Brush, Colorado she went looking in one of the worst spots for a cow to be.
Darcy needs a lot of attention according to her owners, but she she wasn’t getting it she decided to break out. That is when Darcy showed up at the drive through of a local McDonald’s.
Darcy’s owner, Sandy Winn, suggested to KUSA-TV that the cow was “Maybe visiting relatives, but not making orders.”
Darcy’s family was able to get the cow back home safely without indecent.
That may be the first cow to ever walk out of a McDonald’s Drive Thru.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Officer Responds To Pit Bull On The Loose, And They Become Best Friends!
- The Walking Dead Spinoff Title Revealed & Norman Reedus Breastfeeding Photo
- Childhood Stars: What They Look Like Now (And Then)
- Dallas Bigot Who Spray Painted “666” All Over Dallas Last Year Arrested…Finally.
- AUDIO: Our Listeners Sounded Off On The Anti-Gay Bill In Indiana
- RUMOR: Who Is Taylor Swift Dating Now?
- Mother Of Three’s Bikini Photo Goes Viral
- We Talked To GLAAD About The Anti-Gay Bill In Indiana Today! You’ll Want To Hear This
- War Gets Romantic in Vance Joy’s ‘Georgia’ Video: Watch
- #GrannyHair Is A Real Thing On Instagram, It’s The Hottest New Trend