Graduation day is looming and the students of McKinley High are struggling to say goodbye. Luckily, they’ve got the songs of Whitney Houston to help them through.
The episode dedicated to the late singer features seven of her classics including “I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)” and “So Emotional.” Blaine (Darren Criss) confronts his boyfriend, Kurt (Chris Colfer) with a version of “It’s Not Right, But It’s Okay” that could have been remixed by David Guetta. Kurt on the other hand takes on the ballad, “I Have Nothing,” staying true to the original. And with their relationships on the line, Mercedes (Amber Riley), Santana (Naya Rivera), Kurt, and Rachel (Lea Michele) take to the halls for an a capella rendition of “How Will I Know” to figure out if he does, in fact, really love them.
In a sneak preview of this week’s episode the cast said they had one goal, “just make Whitney proud.” Riley even felt like Houston was there in spirit and hoped the show would be a celebration of her music.
In January, the show did a similar tribute to Michael Jackson who died in June of 2009 and have dedicated entire episodes to the music of Madonna, Britney Spears and Lady Gaga.
Watch the video for “How Will I Know,” and a sneak preview of tonight’s episode below.
– Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Tim Tebow Prays With Passenger on Plane Suffering Medical Emergency
- Video: Woman Goes Tubing Down 7th Street in Ft Worth
- Dad Uses Squirrel To Pull His Daughters Tooth And It’s Kind Of Awesome!
- Prisoner Escapes By Crawling Out Of The Tiny Hole In The Door!
- Dave Grohl From The Foo Fighters Shares Hilarious Story About Taylor Swift
- Blue Bell’s Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Is Back On Store Shelves!
- Company Pays Employees To Take Vactaions
- Alicia Keys Went #NoMakeup At The BET And Looked Amazing!
- Mother’s Post After Her Son With Down Syndrome Was Not Invited To Party Has Gone Viral
- Waitress Drops Glass Then Makes Crazy Ninja Move To Save It!